Posted: 12 years ago
Hum apne ghum ko saja kar bahar karlenge
Tere khyaal ko thoda sa pyaar kare lenge
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Medha

Yup😔...me alone most of the time...

U can say me and Preet just keep wandering near Den😆...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for disappearing.  The computer conked off suddenly.  Is there no GHSP topic for us to discuss today?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Usha:The reason is the pressure of trps and viewers increasing demands which forces them to change tracks left ,right and center thus resulting in lack of quality in the execution or  story...if u notice during HP track,they had a strong logic and story but it was rejected by mass...today the class might b questioning about logic but the mass(GCMs) r more than happy with the current track...so when it comes to the makers,they will look at the majority and then decide which way to go...thats why all shows suffer after a point in terms of  storyline or logic...

The only advantage with Geet as a series is they hv got some good actors on board which hv made us stick to the show yet,,,and another point is unlike other shows MSK or Geet hv not yet gone in someone else's arms or settled down with someone else in their 2nd or 3rd or 4th marriage😆...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@All         Hi     ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

I am here for just a minutes. Any segments, news, articles?
what is being discussed?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo:  Well, with the schedule going back to a five-day week (barring the maha episodes), the team will have some more time at hand.  And, its perfect timing.   When they roll out the red carpet for Sam, they will not have an excuse of a six-day week for the lack of logic or plot or quality of execution.

But, if they bow to public pressure and change the track, the next time Grandma refers to Sam, the GCMs will have the team clarify that she is MSK's mother for they can not bear to see anyone come between Maan and Geet. 😆

PS: I hope Sun is not lurking around.

--

@ Latha: Hello.  No new news segments or articles.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Medha         thank you
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Such pics make me Nostaligic😊

I some time find this eyes and this spark missing...😊

I some time find the RAWNESS in this look and touch is missing😊

The scenes then and now have changed...though not much..but have certainly changed ...😊

Equation has changed ... spark has changed😊...

Hello all to the second half of the day..😊😊

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Jyoti

I don't understand class viewer and mass viewer.  I have liked serials with high trp's and i have hated some serials with high trp's, so i really don't know.

When GHSP started  whether I was a class viewer or a mass viewer, I liked what they were showing and they were getting their TRP's whether from the class viewer or mass viewer both. From the first promo that they showed, they caught my imagination and they were working towards something. 

Now even if the so-called GCM's are happy, where are the Trp's. 

Let us see the trp's after the IPL. It is not easy to make a viewership base at 9.30. Even if you ignore me as a so-called class viewer though I am still contributing to the trp (if i can contribute trp for KMH2 because of past glory, why not geet which I still like) the so-called mass viewer is also not very happy as it is not being reflected in the TRP.

I am very curious as to this trp game and hence I like to follow, so I will see after IPL, the difference because I am anyway contributing to trp IPL or no IPL. 

So now even if I am unhappy, I want to know which viewer is happy, the GCM or the mass viewer and are the CV's really following what the GCM's and what they perceive the so-called mass viewer wants. I am actually fine with that. 

I used to mute Annie Arjun before and I mute Dev-Nandini now. It is okay, no problem. 

So the trp's after IPL are the crucial acid test for geet and its cv's. I hope for GC/DD's sake that the TRP's increase because I want to see them on my screen for some more time. Annie and Arjun have made us perfect the art of muting.

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Jyoti,    Medha,   Saj,   Gargi,    Anu,    Latha,    Preet

hugs to everyone