Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Preet:But RBO ka each and every scene r copy of Maaneet scene..the jewellery and dori tieing scene hv already come on Maaneet ages back😆...so basically Maaneet hv done almost everything in last one year which other couples r doing now😆...thats why fans of Maaneet r expecting them to proceed further to next level😆😳...CVs r giving us intimate scenes like the sat bedroom scene was very intimate...there Maaneet were alone and so viewers expected Geet to hyperventillate in that scenario when both fell on the bed and MSK was over Geet...that was one ideal situation for Geet to hyperventillate na😆😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..i agree the plot is good but the main cast just does not hav ein them to execute and deliver
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Usha:Also it was put in forcibly ...there was no need of that moment😆...so one cannot really feel the passion or whatever they tried to show in that scene😕😆...I dunno what happened to them...they were so good in the early season😭😕
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

bye gals, see you around a little later

happy discussing
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Saw new pics😊

No Maneet😊

Alright, will wait for the episode before me start cribbing😆😆
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A Scene small short scene i wanted for Maneet in KC celeberating time waise liste is long but this one i realy wanted
Geet in her room sitting suddenly feels itchiness in her baq😉she wants to scratch but can,t coz there is mehendi in her hand and she see lacchi going from there😆she calls her but lacchi doen,t listen and move 😆she the gets very irritated suddeny door locked and is Maan there smiling and moving slowli   , she says thankgod lacchi you com i need help i have mehendi in my hands and my baq is ichting😆do something  , maan smiles and move her hair come vey close to her and start scartching it fith his fingers😳geet feels something and turn around and sees maan there , maan hold her very tight from her waist make her come more closer (both are is position like disco hug)☺️he then scratching every where on her baq asking here , she says thoda neeche and both are getting naughty😆maan whispers in her ear Geet yahan 😳geet blushing and hypernative (for jyoti,sun and more devils who want her hypernative)☺️

need part 2 then tell me
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Marking...

@Preet - monkeys ne kal bahut pareshan kiya kya?? hope u r fine

@all - will barge in back post lunch... if n only if i dont get stuck with meetings... 😆😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hi gouri...🤗
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want to see Geet seducing maan and maan hyperventilating... 😆😆😆😆... will GC be able to hyperventilate like DD does??? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Usha:Also it was put in forcibly ...there was no need of that moment😆...so one cannot really feel the passion or whatever they tried to show in that scene😕😆...I dunno what happened to them...they were so good in the early season😭😕

Jyoti, I was a fan of first season and so some misplaced loyalty makes me catch it off and on and then i feel like kicking myself.  What to do😕