#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago

Ok , as much , as I would love to stay ; real life calling 
Family lunch with mom & bro ๐Ÿ˜›
So , see you guys later 
Bye all & happy dissing ๐Ÿ˜‰

@jyo ...i agreee ..but it seems she was preoccupied with anyone noticing them at tha tprecise moment hence i will give her a BOD in that scene,,,,,,,,and i agree everyone is now curious abt the real and fake kiss...๐Ÿคฃ...
I agree with one thing which Preet said...the more Geet behaves in a OTT way acting as if she is not affected with his touch or closeness,the more MSK will b shown getting despo for CON๐Ÿ˜†...If the girl clearly shows that she is getting affected then guys become over-confident and that hunger or thirst of getting her fully becomes less๐Ÿ˜†...so somewhere Geet knows the trick of making her man despo and keep pulling him like a magnet๐Ÿ˜‰...its also an art of foreplay๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mera piya ghar aaya o Ramji
mera piya ghar aaya
O Raamji
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hellooo beauties๐Ÿค—
@Medha: But then PQ was not really a friend...NT merely used her as a stepping stool to get her plans fulfilled. She uses people...she used Dev, she used Geet...Once the work is over and done with...its all over๐Ÿ˜†
@Jyoti
you wanted geet hypernative in that hand kiss also ohhh please in her fromt tailor was standing and pammi is about to comes what she first think
hypernative or maan to go away from there

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Oh sorry, i connected pathetic taste to the first half and then commented ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›

comment duly withdrawn if it was for the horrible materials he was showing. ๐Ÿ˜†

u actually thought i was refering to the first half๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..instead being me i would be asking the reverse๐Ÿ˜†

i was refering to those atrocious materials he was showing in the name of clothes...am just scared the makeover is going from bad to worst๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Saibo was used yesterday by Ekta, so it is not in contention for maaneet. 

Anyway did not think she would pass up her hit song
Originally posted by killerkinrul

@Jyoti
you wanted geet hypernative in that hand kiss also ohhh please in her fromt tailor was standing and pammi is about to comes what she first think
hypernative or maan to go away from there

No not exactly hyperventillate but at least closing her eyes for a spilt second feeling his sensation๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Pallu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—