Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

@Medha:Nahin nahin...Sam is coming after this track...99.9% guarantee😆😆😆

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Overboard: Wait, here's your answer, now that you've desisted. 

The scorecard is from the point of view of Beeji's family.  And, if I were to give scores of more than 1, it would have to be based on my subjective decision.  So, to retain objectivity, I've decided on a +1, -1 scale.

Oh well, about high-class friends, remember PQ?

PS: No offence taken.😆

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@usha...🤗

@shreya yess..geet is annoying ,MSK has pathetic  taste...😆

Saj, congratulations, we are now qualified to post in the main forum now.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

😆😆Well I don't mind her childish or bubbly behaviour at times because thats what keeps her character lively...but doing it 24/7 even when your hubby is in mood of romancing ,does make her look OTT a bit🤔

Look ain't we digesting Dev's romance with Nandini ðŸ¤¢
                                            Teji MCP type behavior with his lovely wife 
Besides if MSK loves his mishti like that ; who r we to say anything , hai na ? ðŸ˜›

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha it was not OTT Nor a 5 year old behavious
what she did stop him at right times and these moments small moments will lead into their Con

okie tell me how you think she bahaving like child ?

after marriage and before marriaage annoucment poor girl facing somany things so this new envoirment,new hope and spl ballu act making them play their qwn love game which is realy awesome regarding other shows

what kind of mituartity want where after CON Happens lead fight for stupid thing and sleep on diffrent sides of bes or hero on sofa

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Medha:Nahin nahin...Sam is coming after this track...99.9% guarantee😆😆😆

ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

@jyooo🤗🤗..kya angle badal badal ke dikhaya...is he sniffing her along with touching her🤣🤣...

Well those r 3 different views from E24, Spoiler pics and the actual episode😆😆...see even different camera guys r interested to see whether kiss is real or fake...😆...yes its not really a full blown kiss u can say..he first smells her hand and then sniffing ...in such scenario ,Geet should hv been shown feeling the sensation a bit but we saw nothing in Geet ka expression as if she is not affected at all with it,...CVs need to rectify this act of Geet's character🤔 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: 99.99 percent?

Given how much everyone has been waiting for Sam to arrive, even Geet will don her KBM avtaar again,  hold a candelabra and sing:
Aaayega, aayega, aayega aane wala.
Aaayega, aayega.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@usha..does the forum agree to maanGOD having pathetic taste😲...what kind of materails was he showing geet...if i was geet i would prefer to run off with the tailor at that precise moment🤣

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@usha..does the forum agree to maanGOD having pathetic taste😲...what kind of materails was he showing geet...if i was geet i would prefer to run off with the tailor at that precise moment🤣

Oh sorry, i connected pathetic taste to the first half and then commented ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

comment duly withdrawn if it was for the horrible materials he was showing. ðŸ˜†
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago