Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

I wanted to see Geet trying to MEET MSK this time...I want her to sneek in Ballu's room..just as he enters hers...

Anu, that would be a comic tragedy.  If she sneaks into Ballu's room just as he enters hers, they will both miss each other -- he in her room and she in his room. πŸ˜†

PS:  I know what you mean.  Yes, it would be fun to have the tables reversed.  Geet can sneak into Ballu's room. He does not have another chauffeur sharing quarters with him. Of course, as usual, Lachi will barge in unannounced.πŸ˜†

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha9999

@All: Here is what I posted about Nandini...a few pages backπŸ˜† Nandini is one of the dumbest character on the show...I think probably dumber than NE. I mean who jumps to conclusions so fast. Everytime she observes something, she quickly makes an assumption as to what it could be. There is no "making sense of the situation" or "maybe I should investigate more." She makes up her mind and and quickly takes an action on it. She does not think about whether that event or situation she has recently witnessed could be seen differently. She reminds me of an Ekta show character who misunderstands all the time and jumps to an invalid conclusionπŸ€”

But her being stupid is our saving grace. otherwise the great Deva will not get even karmic justice. Because in this track he is only doing good but we want him to get justice for his previous janam ke kartoot na. πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Lily Sparkle: *Hugs*

Bickering got them the TRPs and they cannot do away with it, and it does not matter if Geet acts over the top or MSK as Clown 😊.

Enjoy All Discussing ... Lunch Time 😊
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Medhu Wada: Me is going to keep on calling you thatπŸ˜† Alright so Lachi is one stubborn mule...everybody respects Balwant but she still treat him like dirtπŸ˜•???

@Usha: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Shreya: Ya I found Geet's behavior OTT too...she needs to tone down a bit.😊

@Daaku: You have the experience of the apple and the horse...then why not the kiss?πŸ˜•
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UshaπŸ€— πŸ€— 

Neha- She is dumb but I guess she's the only one who recognized him to be true. Its a boon for all viewers that she's not doing his jhaap. πŸ˜†

Guys, m off to watch a  movie. πŸ˜† Ciao soon. πŸ€— πŸ€—
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ An: I agree. They dug a deep pit to bury the past.  But, they chose a place with quick sand. So, they keep sinking further.

@ Dumbest character: She is the fastest character ... to make assumptions.πŸ˜†

@ Usha: I read your dukhda.  My mom happened to catch some scenes last week. And, she asked me, "Has GHSP ended?"  She couldn't recognise anyone on the show.🀣

About the scorecard, wait, let me seek some further legal advice so that I can sue them ... no, not for plagiarism, but defamation.🀣

And, well, Latin comes with the territory.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@usha...πŸ€—

@shreya yess..geet is annoying ,MSK has pathetic  taste...πŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is Daadi to coming back

@all
last time saying Geet is not annoying samjhe sab πŸ˜†
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Saj , Daaku , Usha, Medha , Neha , Shreya ,Preeto, Anu : Hi gals πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ok , so I read a few posts where Geet's behavior was called OTT. I don't think so . See 1stly she came here post a big trauma in her life then her fallout with MSK . Now , that they've patched up , she's enjoying these stolen moments with Maan , so I guess she's a little excited .

Also literally , Geet's is caught in an act within an act ; she has to be alert whilst enjoying with her hubby as also helping him win the hearts of her family ; so its obvious she's a bit nervous getting caught before hand ... the reason of her getting hyper .

That's what I feel ; dunno if it makes sense or not πŸ€”
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Stubborn mule (that's apt for what I have to tell you): You aren't going to get the answer to your question so long as you persist with this.

Actually, Lachi would be a perfect neutral scorekeeper.  She treats both of them -- the reformed bad guy and the good guy playing yet another good guy -- like dirt.  Maybe, she is a friend of NT.

@ An: Enjoy your meal.

@ Shreya: Hope you have a good time.