Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: polly23

Ok we wanted Yash Meera Jodi we got some  Dev-Meera scene πŸ˜†

We wanted Adi-Pinky Jodi we got NES love story
We wanted NES love story to packed up in Pluto they brought all the geometric angle that can formed🀒
Now we want to see Teji - Pammi relationshipe build up  what we are getting forced Dev-Nandini 

It is IRONY at its best😑🀣🀣🀣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Neha - I know. AS might feel like kicking himself right now. If he just stayed a little longer, he could have had the role of his life. The CV's were trying their best to make him a positive character. I almost wonder what AS's concern was. That he wanted to remain negative or become positive. Because if he wanted to become positive, why did he quit. The CV's were heading that way anyway. And they also gave him Meera. πŸ˜•
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Did U guys get any weird PM this week ... hi I would like to get to know you types...πŸ˜• Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Priti  We are shameless devils will never lose hope 

@ neha luv yap i watched today's episπŸ˜› and blubber something about it at page 18 πŸ˜†

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Soulie...AS wanted to flaunt his hot bod...The audience rejected , he left in a huff.πŸ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tell me, do u guys like this Nandini character? She is another NES, isn't she? We moved from one set of bad parallel to another I feel 

And somehow I don't look at Samir as the husband types. He can only be a bad guy. 

@ Soulie - Nope. I haven't received anything. πŸ˜›
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@All: I think insecurity was biting him. Did you notice the interviews and the one-liners? If the other lead is doing better than you...it means that you are doing something wrong na...instead of crying over it, he should have improvised. He should have changed the way he was emoting his expression instead of just  πŸ˜³ and πŸ€“. He was really good in the beginning BUT as soon as the other character got the accolades...he let himself fade away. Did you watch the initial episodes? He was darn cool😎 Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Did U guys get any weird PM this week ... hi I would like to get to know you types...πŸ˜•

Deeps didn't u announce once u swing both ways so everyone wants  to know u πŸ€£ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Priti AS did not himself knew what he actually wanted to see himself.  πŸ˜†  But CVS should atleast thought about Dev being the Negative...  see again i m back to square one hoping something from CVS πŸ˜†
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Did U guys get any weird PM this week ... hi I would like to get to know you types...πŸ˜•

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

How come I dont get a PM...I want a secret admirer too

@Polly lub: Will check page 18 right now😳
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Soulie.....You didn't..πŸ˜•... I feel so special...NOT πŸ€’

Neha... I agree AS was good when he was pulling his bro's legs about secretary and mistook Pari for Geet and his Jugalbandi with Nayantaare was so entertaining...πŸ˜† After NT left all his Mojo went for a toss.