Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@Gargi and Shali: I agree with you...I think Jyo's birdie is making her ullu and she is making us ulllu and us making each other ullu🀣 Its all a cycle you seeROFLROFLROFL

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...you really think there'll be a real smooch...πŸ˜†...itni himmat nahi hai us mein...πŸ˜†
Arwenish thumbnail
Swan... exactly...and i'm sure GC doesn't want to die so soon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣🀣... poor he...🀣🀣 but he can defend himself by saying openly that he was faking it but in heart he may feelo maza time...🀣

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail

"Pammi is such a pure and good-hearted soul in this household filled with idiots, goons and drunkards...She is the only one who truly saw what was in Geet's heart and guided her maturely...When Geet was still being stubborn she showed her the mirror and told her that she had already forgiven Maan and just needed to verbalize it...If not for her subtle pushes to Geet in the right direction...MSK might still have been trying to struggle to woo Geet...She sure acted as a catalyst in the reunion of Maaneet...And now its time they returned the favor..."

WowπŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome take Kavi...especially this part...Pammi and Maneet both helping each other...Also, I am sure the CV's have something on their mind on how to evolve the Tej and Pammi relationship.

"
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All besharam devils come out of LVRaaz's post and den ka trps badhaooπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Swan well u never know..in last few epis I feel his himaat is increasingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Arpita:Its kiss ...kiss.,..kisss😳😳😳

chalo 11 main 1 sahi
now do not tell me he kises his own hand or pillow 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Neha...πŸ€—...Chalo kisine tho padha...Baakiyon ke liye I'm mass ordering the dress materials from today's show...haan... πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
jyo
I am not in good mood yaar to TRP badhao, my previous investigator passed away, worst is she came in my dream last night before going, I woke up with that and got call for bad news
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aa gayi main TRP badhaane... πŸ€—sorry jyots but me dont think they can show a real smooch at prime time..πŸ€“.. maryada did it cause they have 11:30 slot...😊... and that too was not clear...... soo geet showing it..nope...

And the biggest reason...GC does not wanna die or sleep in dexter's kennel..🀣