Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed - Page 16

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyoti
but my MIL is in favour of geet not hypernative coz whenever they come close bom someone came so
poor geet ko chance nhin mil raha and hypernative will come at right time
remember letter reading there was and in some pulls to and this time its KC thing one everything solved regarding this dekhlena her hypernative epi was awesome
my MIL is super duper Maneet AC
i hope we both win bet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: pennu

did you read my PM...😳

Replieddd☺️
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Why have I not been invited to the khopcha till date?

me neither...😭😭😭😭
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok... my mouth is zipped about Demon Dev and Nandani romance... But i did not like tone of precap... if this psycho Geet family in any way tried to bring Demon Dev near Geet... then... 🤢
and poor Pammi... how hurt and sad she is... and what pathetic double standard people Teej and Beeji are... 😡 MSK should teach lesson to this Teej veerji how to respect and value your wife... because he is doodh ka jala hua jo ab chach bhi phoonk phoonk kai peta hai...
get ready Deeps and Kavi... a cube question... when this family is not letting Geet Maan even talk to each other... Maan is on parol... then why are they celebrating this ritual with this zeal for Geet only...???????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Preet:Today when the room was closed or mayb in that other episode at night when noone was there and they fall together on bed...we saw MSK getting all romantic and touchy touchy with her but she is not feeling it...thats where I feel CVs could hv shown her hyperventillation a bit🤔...but of ocurse in lassi or other such scenes,they cannot show her hyperventillating since like u said someone or the other keeps coming in😆...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Swan and Priti We don't need any Kopchaa😎
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DD was literally pulling GC's leg, not being satisfied with the figurative leg pulling I guess.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, you've still not read my PMs. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I thot Nandini said Beeji celebrates this every year dhoom dhaam se and invites everyone...why do thay send pammi away anyway if they don't celebrate it,,Freakin Beeji and Teji I hate ppl with flippin hypocrisy...🤬
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Cutie - Agreed. We dont need any invites anywhere

Was Adi really there in the SBS segment? Now I have to watch it again. How did I miss spotting him? 😕