Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Arwenish

Shonuuu... menopause ho gaya ha kya???🤣🤣

yeh ap nai kya likha...🤣

eeemmm do u want me to elaborate it??? well that wont be safe..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geeti, Shraddha, I still would prefer to think that their union is not referred to as break in, both literally and figuratively.  Literally because Maan will not be so self centered and figuratively because he has full right to his wife, he does not have to do break in like a burglar.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Arwenish and Shonuu: Who is going through menopause?😲
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
who is gonna come with Sragi and suit

adi or daadi???
will dev fast too
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun thankooo you are the only one who read she will be happy

@Jyoti,Geets
a question whenever your husbands come near you your heart speed became faster kya
i mean you all want geet hypenativa na isliye poocha
no offence pls
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My ranting on PG 1

Love is beautiful, love is fun
It feel's so pure when you have found your special one

Love for us has been nothing less than a ride on a huge Roller Coaster
For we have travelled not just the higs and lows but also from HP to Delhi to Amritsar

I am loving the extra special attention Maaneet are getting in this track. It is almost like the old times are back. And we have seen a gradual growth and progression in their intimacy as well. All their recent Mahii Mahii moments are in each others arms. And I am loving it.

The way the episode started today was so cute. And this is the first time they shook hands on a challenge? I don;t remember any other time. The rules have to be the same for both parties. Good work Maan. Par Maan babu ne toh already bol diya hai that he will do it and nothing is impossible for him (In the SBS segment). Toh, mein toh aaraam se enjoy karne waali hu ji. Both Maan and Geet looked very good in this scene. 

Maan's back hugs are becoming so common now, but each one is more enjoyable than the other. Even today, when he sneaked in and hugged her, chiding her about dreaming about a driver, haayyeee, kitna cute tha. And I love the way how Geet calls him a driver. Kudi gives munda a run for his money always.

Sticking with Maan and Geet again, bhaiya, aise ghatiya kapade kyon dhikaye Geet ko. My God, why can't they get better clothes? At-least to show they could have brought a nice variety and returned it later. All those choices were terrible. Geet chose the best of the options that were avialble to her. Although I would never buy that Red piece of cloth for myself, I can almost bet that it will look splendid on Geet. 

The youtube video that I saw did not have the Masterji part. I don't know if it was edited out or if the video I watched was a bad print, but now I have no comments on that bit because I could not watch it. However, Maaneet's cute fight about measurements was enjoyable. Yes, Maan has, is and will always be very possessive of his Geet. 

The last scene was very Awww too. Geet is still mad at him for not letting the tailor take her measurements. Ab Maan ke chacha ji thodi na aayange stitch karne. Maan babu ki ek aur night gayi tel lene. 

Ek baat bolo, yeh banda sota kab hai? One night working on making a stage, the next night stitching his wife's clothes. 

But Maan's most funny dialogue today for me was his cursing his saala's. Mere saale mujhe chain se jeene bhi nahi dete. Awesome Maan

Some systems in this house have a serious flaw
I get treated so badly although I am daughter-in-law

I feel relieved to see such a happy Geet
For she gives me hope that someday, my happiness I might meet

My heart went out to Pammi today. Poor thing. In the last eight years of marriage this is the 2nd KC she is celebrating with Teji. How cruel is this house where daughters get treated so much differently than daughters-in-law? Beeji and Teji are such hypocrates. They have no rights to comment on Maan after what they do with their bahu themselves. 

I am glad Maan heard this part of the conversation between Pammi and Geet. Now I think this will be his approach. He will start targeting individuals in the family and gaining their trust. Pammi might be the first one on his list since he knows what is bothering her. Geet and Maan might help her cope with her problems. By the time these people leave Amritsar I hope Pammi's life is a little better than it is at the moment. 

Lucky and his sharaabi maama
Uske saath Nandini aur dev ka drama

Well, as always Lucky and Maame were good fun although maame's bit seemed forced today. All the kids have good fun at maama's expense. 

Coming to Nandini and Dev, for the records, I HATE IT. But if I am forced to accept it, I rather forward their bit. Yes, you heard me, I did not watch their part. 😃

Thatz it I guess. 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and i missed my cribbing days soo much😍😆
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti- I dont think of it as breaking in..but it is courting or a mating dance that every species goes through- which is going on in the show right now...they seem to be building up to the non-event of the year!😆
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -pixie-

@Arwenish and Shonuu: Who is going through menopause?😲

Breaking new...MRs. GITH khurana...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dont you know women become unromantice post menopause ???
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ shradha - Dev is typically like a sailor who has a wife at every port but this time the port is too close to home, that is all. 😆 😆