Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Tanu was there anything more in that scene ??😕...SBS too only showed this much na😕

Jyo but it looked more fun in the SBS segment..here it looked a lil hurried..n both were OTT in the scene.. i missed the fun element..! 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, if you can give me the straight meaning of that phrase, maybe I can try to figure out if there is any symbolism involved.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Someone tell me the meaning of this dialogue..."Tumne mujhe seedha rehne hee kahan diya"😆😆😆😆😆

aha!!!! Modji asking for trouble😉😆

Well, it means
personality wise (if its one of their inside jokes), it means he is no more naive😉

and physically it means,

Kuch toh hua hai
kuch bend ho gaya hai😆

ab kahan hua hai yeh mat poochna Jyo, IF rules break ho jayenge🤣
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i watched epi @9.30 after ages 😆 

few pointers
  • it was good filler...
  • i want to see tej-pammi dynamics 
  • i want dadi to come & meet geet
  • the cloths shown by MSK were🤢 ewww...i m from textile city n i can say really bad choices of cloths☢️ synthetic & jazzy & cheap for gods sack she is Khurana khandan bahu... & MSK ki choice aisi
  • plz CVs give geet some new cloths n plz NO UNIFORM...
  • dev nandini...well i changed channel as soon  as i saw dev-nandini fall 🤢 *kill me*
  • lucky dev teji  scene...watchable...
  • maneet scenes👏 sp 1st scene & challenge one😃
  • i loved maneet dialogs..👍🏼 sp teasing ones...n nokjhok😎

hahaha last bt least how can i forget my cribbing🤪... logic🤣🤣 bt accepted thr is no logic😵
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti, he is telling his Geet, u bend and I break u in! 🤣🤣Infact, he is teasing his wife that when he does go all the way, it will be rough!  hahahahahaha!  Ok I better zip it...dammit not GC's zipper, it might bust again! 🤣
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think DD should tone down her acting & dialogue delivery...its looking OTT...🤔

@Saj.
...exactly the clothes were horrible. The designer is either colour blind or his/her main agenda is to make us blind...😆
21-07 thumbnail
OMG pallu!! what a reply!! I loved the second option more.🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:Even I m finding it difficult to understand the double meaning dialogues now...he says "I m no more straight because of u"😆😆...so that means he is trying to say I m bending and breaking into u because u hv made me despo😆..and then another mango wala dialogue from Geet telilng him to just eat the mango ..don't ask the name of the garden😉...Now connect it both😆😆..mayb another form of love making🤣

@All:I felt in the last scene both MSK and Geet were a bit OTT and over the top like Tanu and Opti hv pionted out...we enjoy thier nok-jhoks and its all fine..but CVs should not overdo it🤔...and I want hyperventillating Geet back now especially when MSK tells her chup bilkul chup or grabs-pulls her in his arms😳😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, if you can give me the straight meaning of that phrase, maybe I can try to figure out if there is any symbolism involved.

Babaji Opti! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Himaja12 thumbnail
Hello Devils🤗🤗🤗

Looks like all the devils overlooked one more dialogue from Maan. "I am only Geet's driver".

Just wanted to mention that 😆😆
Edited by Himaja12 - 12 years ago