Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I love the way Maan keeps jumping in and out of the window.

A lot of practice he has done for that cool high jumping. 

Those dresses should be ... Is she really going to wear that red monstrosity. I hope the tailor spoils it and it doesn't fit her. 

From one green monstrosity to a red monstrosity. 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

What will they upload..there was nothing the tailor was taking shoulder measurement n MSK started screaming...n then on Maneet verbal duel...thats all...

Tanu, still😆 me wanna watch itCry😆 someone should upload whatever is missing😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ruchi:U r right too many double meaning dialogues😆..even I m wondering what did MSK mean when he said "tumne mujhe seedha rehne hee kaha diya"🤣

Sorry to say but again my bend and break theory comes in the picture here..he wants her to bend him and break in all at once🤣

About Geet ka behaviour ..today I felt it was OTT ...when the room is closed,she does not hv to behave so rudely with him🤔...

Well jyo wat about the MANGO reference.. 😳  AAM khao... BAGICHE ka pata mat poocho ☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love the actress playing Pammi too. She is a natural.  Her expressions, voice modulation, everything is just given in right measure with no overacting. What is her name? These days GC and DD are a little OTT.  I would like them to tone down a bit.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Someone tell me the meaning of this dialogue..."Tumne mujhe seedha rehne hee kahan diya"😆😆😆😆😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti, I totally agree with u Bend and Break will happen and how MSK wants it!  He is hinting all to the viewers! hahahaha

I also agree Geet was OTT in the room with MSK, I felt she was rude too! 🥺
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  and yes geet needs to mellow down now..she is crossing the line between cuteness and annoyance like after marriage track...andit does not help that her hideous suits are going to be replace by even more hideous ones...i want to strangle MSK for the choice of clothes...kiss chor bazaar se shopping ki theee
21-07 thumbnail
@ jyo yeah me too want my bold kudi back in action..Just like she is offscreen these days😉( I mean to say today's SBS segment where DD was takin GC's measurements) 😆😆
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooo my Ishmartist Devils 😎

A new tailor shop launched just tonight Maan preeto tailorgiri😆
our first assingment is for our ballu ki gori Geet😉
Those who are interseted call us and see withing a night beautiful dress is outside your door
My ballu gives home delivery to 😉

So for all married girls,non married ones for those who having affair and keeping fast come soon 😊wear a pathaka dress to patao your munda😆😳

Free mehendi by me 😳
chalo chalo place your order (offer limited period)
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tannu, he is telling her make love to me, just dont ask where we at! 🤣🤣