Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Editing went for a toss during tailor scene he had the same red material! 🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Yes Jyoti oh! GCMs shouting😆 good! now we can hope that someone will upload it soon😳 me wanna watch it 😭
Armu4eva thumbnail
Horrible.. Editing...like seriously PATHETIC... even the Srk-Himani shivpuri scene of DDLJ was more cuter..! This was loud... coarse..and not fun.. except the kiss on the hand...😒
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

is geet is gone wear another hideous outfit for her KC...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ruchi:U r right too many double meaning dialogues😆..even I m wondering what did MSK mean when he said "tumne mujhe seedha rehne hee kaha diya"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry to say but again my bend and break theory comes in the picture here..he wants her to bend him and break in all at once🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

About Geet ka behaviour ..today I felt it was OTT ...when the room is closed,she does not hv to behave so rudely with him🤔...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Yes Jyoti oh! GCMs shouting😆 good! now we can hope that someone will upload it soon😳 me wanna watch it 😭

What will they upload..there was nothing the tailor was taking shoulder measurement n MSK started screaming...n then on Maneet verbal duel...thats all...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like it Shali. We ask for a wardrobe change for Geet and they are giving us a worse one.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  i like the episode...the slow built up for KC...themaan geet challenge was good..but what touched me today was pammi..ommgg the actress is awesome...can we please have teji pammi story pretty plzzz...wanted to hear geet say something but guess it will be for later...MSK the stalker back in action the saree scene the tailor scene...today after days saw MSK ...and loved it...am in love with jugnu mamaji...😆

am not sure how to react to dev nandini scene...i ike sameer and liked his scene with lucky but with nanadini it looked forced ...the actress ahs too many expressions on her face in a second😕...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😃I liked the epi today...😃

1. Pammi Geet scenes are always a pleasure to watch..coz Pammi is soo cute😊...but felt sad for her today

2. I am loving this new MSK🤣..he is cute and lovely...always seeing chance to HUG and KISSS geet..awww😳

I guess Geet should be a bot less rude ot him😃 and give him what he deserves 😉

3. Loved Jugnu as usual🤣🤣🤣..all trying to make Mama out of him🤣🤣🤣🤣...

4. Nad last but not the least loved GURTI..oopsss...i mean loved Maaneet😆...their scenes were cute...
the best part about their scenes this week is they are acting as hubby and wife
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Tanu was there anything more in that scene ??😕...SBS too only showed this much na😕