Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel really bad for Pammi...😭😭😭...Teji & Beeji are such hypocrites...hope Maan sets them right before he leaves Amritsar.

In contrast Geet is so lucky. I'm sure MSK will arrange for her sargi...the man dotes on her. Geet should only look at Pammi to realize how fortunate she is.

No comments on Dev-Nandini. Its obvious CVs don't learn from their mistakes. The NE love track was a disaster...this one will have the same fate...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Denizens, don't you know the rule?  You are supposed to discuss the new episode in the new Den ... and, for my sake, move it to page 3.  In the future, please remember to abide by the rules and do what you should be doing.  Else, the penalty -- this scorecard on page 2.  Trust me, we don't want this on page 2 again.

---
The "good guy playing yet another good guy v. reformed bad guy" scorecard

The scorecard, as updated on 5 May 2011. The starting point is the time when the family agrees with Geet's decision to give Maan an opportunity to prove himself.

Reformed bad guy playing the good guy perceived to be the bad guy (Sum score  = +9)
  • Reformed bad guy is seen flattering Lachi in a bid to obtain a fancy meal: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found with Lachi in the corridor: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found locked in Geet's room with Geet: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is beaten up by mistake by Uncle Jugnu: -1
  • Reformed bad guy receives an apology (indirect??) for the mistaken beating: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the sympathy of the good guy who promises to set things aright: =+ 1
  • Reformed bad guy is found to have broken his promise yet again of not visiting Geet's room and is assigned the task of cleaning up the room: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets sympathy looks from the good guy's wife: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets away without having moved a single item from the room, the task set out as his punishment: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his intelligence: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his hard work: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his perseverance in staying awake the whole night: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his punctuality in completing the work on time: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his prompt morning appearance: +1
  • Reformed bad guy  receives an apology from the good guy (there was not much of a question mark at the end of the "sorry" from the good guy -- so the benefit of doubt goes to the reformed bad guy): +1 
  • Reformed bad guy is identified as the cause of the good guy's wife's happiness: +1
  • Reformed bad guy is also the indirect cause of Pammi's happiness: +1
  • Reformed bad guy offers to help his perceived brother-in-law and wins his appreciation: +1
  • Reformed bad guy unwittingly gets a hug from his perceived sister-in-law: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets a earful from his perceived sister-in-law: -1
  • Reformed bad guy, after he yells back, gets a remorseful eye lock with his sister-in-law: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets a earful from his perceived brother-in-law: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets a guilty eyelock with his perceived sister-in-law: +1

Good guy playing yet another good guy (Sum score  = -7)
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy comes in the night when reformed bad guy is caught and is asked to go away and almost told his station in life: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is perceived to be a man of ill-temper by Lucky, who is scared to question him: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy loses his sleep for a night while cleaning the room: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy toiled the whole night single-handedly: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy does not receive thanks for his efforts, even from the reformed bad guy.
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for filching water from the refrigerator: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for being on familiar terms with Geet memsaab: -1
[Footnote: The good guy playing yet another good guy scores no points today (either positive or negative).  His advances with his wife in private do not score him any points.]

PS: I'll endeavour to update this list on a daily basis.  This is also subject to revision.  To ensure accuracy, I will watch the episodes again to check if I missed anything. 

PPS: Any assistance in this endeavour to help the CVs keep track of the scorecard is welcome.

PPPS: Should we recruit cheerleaders for the good guy playing yet another good guy and the reformed bad guy?

---

@ all: Adios.  See you all later.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anuja I agree...Pammi is such a lovable character and most sensible of the whole lot...She sees what nobody else can...I hope Geet too is able to get out of her own happiness and look at her Bhabhi who is hiding all her pain in her heart and smiling outwardly...The least she can do is find some unique way to help Pammi and drill some sense into her khota brother's head...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Main kya karoon, is there anyway i can make dev vanish. 

I love the episode with all the maan and geet scenes and then when dev starts romancing nandini I feel like killing somebody. Main kya karoon. 

I am goin to start watching on youtube till I can watch alone again not because of the romantic episodes. I am very cool with all the super romance, but because everybody in my house is asking me 20 questions on Geet. 

Why oh why did I make those pro-Geet speeches in my house.

Why oh why did I rave and rant about this great serial on star One that was going to punish the great Dev. 

Apne paanv pe kulhaadi maarna ise kehte hain. 

Thank you CV's for changing Dev to SS because now I make up my own story when I explain it to all the people who seem to find just Geet time to pass by the room. 

What do I tell them, that I am asking the same questions on Geet forum 

Everybody thinks I am some representative of the PH and so just as i get so irritated answering them for questions which I have no answers, I would like to tell everybody here to treat my rant as some kind of monologue and not as some great questions for somebody to answer. I don't want anybody to consider themself as representative of the PH, I know the feeeling believe me. I have already worn that shoe. 

So my rants and questions are general grumbling till I get it out of my system. 

Whew 😃 

@ Medha - now what was with the Latin conversation with Aaryana. Where do I hide from you. Your lines for shradha were fab. Now waiting for your lines on Opti.😃

Question - Where are your hero/heroine, are they not married yet?
Me - No, they are married but she lost her baby and she had a misunderstanding and fight with Maan and she left her hosue and has come to her Maayka.

question - so who is this sardar, isn't she married to your Maan.
Me - Yes, this is Maan dressed as a driver come to manaofy her.

question - who is this spectacled chap
In my story, I have made Dev 'a brother' of Maan who has come to Amritsar and who gets mistaken for Maan as maan has come as a driver. And so they are now following Chupke chupke. 

question - Oh, then did they catch that fellow whom she was after and who had cheated her.
Me - ya, he is in jail in Delhi. 

@ Medha - Adjustment bureau effect
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Quick thoughts on Episode

It was a filler episode but showed good preparations of the coming Karwa chauth👍🏼

Things I loved
  • Maaneet chori chori meeting and and discussing about the KC😳 ;Loved the way both Maaneet shaked hands and accepted each other's challenge😎...
  • Geet-Pammi scene was top-notch👏...Actor playing Pammi's role was brilliant in depicting her emotinos today when she spkoe about her 8 year marriage and how she got a chance to celebrate her KC only once😭 ;I think MSK overheard it and so I m hoping that Maaneet together will help Pammi and Teji in making their married life more interesting😉😳
  • Now that Sargi is mentioned today in the episode,I m hoping Adi comes with the sargi for Geet😳 and not Dadi😕😆😳...
  • MSK showing the suit-kapdas to Geet from window and Geet telling her choice as red was a very cute scene😳 ;It was filmy but handled in a slight different way where MSK himself brings the suits for Geet😳..Also loved the way MSK smells her hand when she was looking at the other side😛...hmmm MSK is becoming despo for his wife's touch now😆😉😳
  • MSK showing his typical possessive avataar telling Geet about how he does not want any tailor to touch her was typical MSK😳...but we all love this possessive MSK na😳..I just wish the scene was more intense🤔...

Things I disliked..
  • Dev-Nandini fall scene...Why copy Maaneet scenes on other couples and then expect viewers to like them...CVs did the same mistake with AA as well and now doing it with Dev-Nandini; I prefer Dev more in comic scenarios with Lucky,Jugnu or Teji than with Nandini😊..
  • Plss change Geet's suits..she needs a makeover asap🥱
  • Give more screentime to Tej-Pammi among the parallel tracks rather than wasting time on Dev-Nandini unwanted romance

Overall a good entertaining episode where the track revolves around Maaneet only...what more can we ask for😃
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kavi...yeah i hope they show Geet understanding Pammi's pain and doing something to set things right. Today she just put a consoling arm around Pammi and went back to daydreaming about MSK when she left. Now that Geet is out of her own grief, they should show her being Pammi's support & guide...🤔
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When I see gaudy dresses like the ones they showed us today I wonder who buys such stuff. Now I know. Maaneet!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Me wanna see tailor scene😭 YT does not have it
21-07 thumbnail
😆Hey guys! whats up with these dialouges these days..
yesterday it was " water cooler" and " fasal" dialouge..
which i think was not written by barry at all..😉
And today I m still stuck to that dialouge.
when maan said" Tumne mujhe seedha kahan rehne diya hai" I felt it was completely Gurti's dialouge..😆
😆It really suits GC...😉 Barry is on holiday kya???😆😆😆
😆
One more thing( I might be in minorty) BUt geet is behaving too kiddish these days..
I enjoy her lil nok-jhoks but still I want her to hyperventilate or take initiative now.
Maan was right yesterday her cd is stuck on just one dialouge" maan aap chale jaiye"
Its kind of getting repeatitive now.
I couldn't help remembering earlier tailor episode when she very boldy asked maan to kiss her..
And she bluntly replied "Aap bhi sirf mere ho.."😳
Even today maan gave those similar possesive expressions in tailor scene but she acted very kiddish..
I knw they cannot repeat the entire scene but still her expressions have been same since 3-4 days..
I Really miss that bold geet who was not ashamed of accepting her desire for physical intimacy..
(we can see that after her marriage when she touched maan's lips with her fingers when he was not comin
close to her)👏
👏but these days she just dont let him kiss her or come near to her..ok she is just being in giggly mode
But I hope this mode gets over soon..its getting repeatitive..This is what I felt..
Hope Cv's are listening..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pallu:Did they cut the whole tailor scene on YT kya...even GCMs r shouting😆

@All:I feel MSK as Ballu might hv a word with Teji and try to put some spice in Tej-Pammi ka life😛...otherwise why they showed MSK overhearing the entire Pammi-Geet convo😉😳