Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

Yes, I went to the psych ward, but they told me I was a rare case and they couldn't help me, so they let me go *beams*

Du-Du and Duttashri are dying to meet ya'll as well. Beware of Du-Du though. He's hitting puberty and he has a thing for pretty girls...

🤣
🤣

I think i better go to bed before I get a headache laughing at your wild imaginations 🤣🤣🤣
Pls take care of Du-Du!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by kiran255

@blue   Ana u defo need a pyschatrist !

Dudu and duttashri !
uur famuily is like !

over enthusiastic mother 
clueless father 

and the kids no word for them 😉

Yes, we're a perfect family  Doncha wish you were me 🤪

Yes, we're a perfect family  Doncha wish you were me 🤪

heheheh yeah i wish  only to be D wifes baqi u can have ur DUDu and DUTtashri :P

hehehheheh 

kya karo father tu mil nahi saka 

son he sahi :P

waise bhi anything and anyone just to be close to Dutta :P

and sasso maa plz change ur super women costume before coming to my home for asking my hand :P

u look super chef more than super women :P
heheheheh

Eh, eh, eh. Kya boli tu? BAAP pe mat jaana *gives you the Ana Glare* Beta diya na. Bas ussi se kaam chala.

It doesn't matter if I come in a Superwoman costume or wrapped in Harry Potter's cloak, your parents will have to give you to us. Gangster wali family hai. Bach ke kaha jayegi tu.
Originally posted by bandbajao

🤣
🤣

I think i better go to bed before I get a headache laughing at your wild imaginations 🤣🤣🤣
Pls take care of Du-Du!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Goodnight, B. Sweet dreams of Du-Du chasing you around with his gun, demanding your hand in marriage. (Yes, I allow him to have two wives.)

Eh, eh, eh. Kya boli tu? BAAP pe mat jaana *gives you the Ana Glare* Beta diya na. Bas ussi se kaam chala.

It doesn't matter if I come in a Superwoman costume or wrapped in Harry Potter's cloak, your parents will have to give you to us. Gangster wali family hai. Bach ke kaha jayegi tu.

@blue ahhh now im praying beta sirf addat main baab pay na gaya ho , i wish Dudu carbon copy ho apnay daddy ke :P

and ahhh how can i forget !
i will be nahu of Dutta bhau renowned gangster :P

becharay my ammi abba ..

kuch kehna bhi chaye tu kuch na keh paye :P

Goodnight, B. Sweet dreams of Du-Du chasing you around with his gun, demanding your hand in marriage. (Yes, I allow him to have two wives.)

ahhh kealous wofe .

mian nay do shadi ki hai tu betay ki bhi karwao ge :!@#$

u didnt safe ur hubby but i will !

Dudu  i will cut my wrist if u look at any other women *makes a determined muh*and take  a knife !

@blue ahhh now im praying beta sirf addat main baab pay na gaya ho , i wish Dudu carbon copy ho apnay daddy ke :P

and ahhh how can i forget !
i will be nahu of Dutta bhau renowned gangster :P

becharay my ammi abba ..

kuch kehna bhi chaye tu kuch na keh paye :P

Woh kya hai na, in our family we do all weddings on gunpoints. So either way, it'll be a blast.

Waise bhi, all Dutta's guests always get major surprises on all his functions... kabhi gunpoint wedding, kabhi crazy woman giving badua, kabhi food-poisoning and a guest dying, kabhi Naku dancing and Dutta slapping her... always a blast at Patil functions. Now people are expecting yours and Du-Du's wedding to be equally entertaining. Gunpoint to banta hai.

ahhh kealous wofe .

mian nay do shadi ki hai tu betay ki bhi karwao ge :!@#$

u didnt safe ur hubby but i will !

Dudu  i will cut my wrist if u look at any other women *makes a determined muh*and take  a knife !

Oh goodie, freeze this image. I'm having a Supriya moment 😍

LMAO, Ivy. That's one way to have Dutta with you 😆 You know guys, once I saw the exact same red towel in a shop and rememberd Dutta, and was too tempted to buy it, but then, I dint need a towel at that time as I already had couple of them, so had to just move on from that section!

Definitely. But I also think that with the natural development of DN's relationship post-SR, it would have been "normal" for Tasha to romance like this. Even better, the purity and innocence that the actors/characters can blend with the passion b/w a man-woman is what makes the romance b/w Tasha so NOT vulgar, regardless of whether he's touching her waist, cheek, or hair. Because the manner in which Dutta romances Naku, the caution and care with which he touches her, Err touching with care huh 🤔, he just squeezed her wound 😆!  it shows how precious she is to him and how much he values her - it's not about the flesh, though the attraction is obviously there and the pleasure. But it's the moment that matters the most. LTL has always sustained its beauty when it comes to characters. And Dutta always manages to display his respect for women - even through his romancing Naku. Ofcourse, the way Dutta romances Nakku is totally a class apart, especially compared to MOST of the TV shows or even movies! It is always depicted in an aesthetic manner, like how a gentleman romances his lady 😳. And ya, most of the time Dutta DOES visualise the "handle with care" tag on Nakku 😉! 😆

I've seen some clips of other couple's romancing on other shows, and (no offense to Geet fans), but that's one romance I do not like, because I find it too physical and too vulgar at times. OMG, Ditto Ana! No offence to their fans, but Geet is one show I just cant stand 🤢! Neither can I stand their romance, nor the nature of their relationship! I mean, can you believe, they show stuff like, when this guy just casually looks at some girl, Geet gets all jealous and storms out from there 🤢! This is the "depth" of romance and relationship they potray in that show 🤢!

There's not a single moment in Tasha's history where I felt that their romance became ONLY passion or even vulgar. It was always pure and innocent with a twist of teasing/flirtation to it. Totally agree 👍🏼!

Maybe because you're imagining that he pulled her into that room for a whole different reason than what we all know? 😆😆😆Appu, sharm kar 🤣 OMG, Ana 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!! I SWEAR, mera aisa koi imagination nahin tha, Bappa kasam !

My comments in BLUE 😃...