Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 8)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I have a theory. The theory is that the writers are purposely trying to kill me. I mean, this episode was beyond incredible, it was amazingfantabulous, and I nearly had a stroke several times while reading - so obviously, the writers are trying to kill me, right? Why else would they write such stroke-giving and painfully sweet moments that almost killed me?

I MISS MY SHOW ON TV NOW Ouch

This is so not fair. How could the channel deprive us of such awesome/brilliant episodes and characterizations? I cannot fathom it. It frustrates me and angers me and gosh, somebody shut me up before I curse the channel all the way to Hell.

Now as for the wonderful episode... Day Dreaming

First, I'm not surprised that Naku was persistent with the whole "you can't trust Nanasaheb" thing. The woman was like a broken record. Not only did she have the timing wrong, she also chose the wrong angle to get into the Nanasaheb-is-evil conversation. I mean, instead of going all "he's evil, eeek," - would it not have been more... fruitful to get at it from the "Nanasaheb showed up outside the mandir" angle and maybe even the "I have a bad feeling about him" angle. That might've resulted in a less aggressive reaction from her lovely emotional husband... But anyways, at least she was consistent. I mean, yes, he got a wee bit pissed (read: so furious that I saw smoke coming out of his ears), but he heard her. When he went downstairs to drink, he recalled her insecurity around Nanasaheb and how uncomfortable she had been all night - he did listen to her doubts.

Now it'll probably turn out that she was wrong about Nanasaheb, in the end Ermm

Regardless. Was I the only one who found the scene with Dutta yelling at Naku and Baji standing there in full awkwardness a whole lot funny? LOL I can't wait for Dutta and Naku to have an actual argument and Baji becoming the middleman LOL

Okay, skipping to the next-morning scene Blushing That was the most romantic scene between Tasha - ever. I swear. It almost beat the shart-scene from October. I mean, it had innocence, it had passion, it had flirtation, it had ultimate romance... and it was all so sweet, I almost died from a sugar-rush. Loved how she called out in pain when her wound was bothered - Naku rarely ow's in pain, except for that one time with her feet during JMM2. Loved it even more that Dutta took care of her wound and finally - the quote of tonight's episode:

"... tujhe dard hota hai, aisa bhi bolegi tu kabhi?"

Right on, Dutta Clap

Then, of course, Naku has to go ahead and ruin his romantic mood by blurting Nanasaheb's name again. Sheesh-kebab. But hey, it was the right time as he was calm and listening again. Good job, Naku. Now please be right, because if you end up being wrong about Nanasaheb, it's going to be a very embarrassing moment for all of us.

Loved Dutta's silently warning gesture with his head before he walked out on her - again. Problem with Dutta: He always runs from an argument. Chicken Stern Smile

Sigh. Incredible episode once again. Things are really building up. Naku's doubts are colliding with Dutta's trust in Nanasaheb. I feel like there's something Dutta hasn't told her about Nanasaheb, the thing that is the reason why Dutta really trusts Nanasaheb so much and won't tolerate a single bad word about the man. I'm still wondering who's pulling the strings regarding the flesh-trade dhanda, and whether it's someone we already know. I'm also nervous, because the women in Dutta's home are getting more involved in this whole dhanda business as the threat will soon be over them - and kind of already is since Naku was attacked.

Precap was MINDBLOWING. I literally cringed when Naku went to Baji. I was like: "OMIGOD, DO NOT DO THAT, NAKU, IF DUTTA FINDS OUT-" and what do you know, he's standing right behind her Stern Smile I was like: "OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!" I got so scared, my right leg jittered, ready to run for Naku, but of course the turtle is all about facing her husband's wrath Dead When he grabbed her arm and pulled her with, I was like "nooo, Dutta, I swear she's just worried about you please don't get too upset omigod Baji do something you idiot don't just stand there!" *breathes* I actually think he would've listened to Naku and tried to help, but BUSTED Dead So embarrassing. Now Dutta's gonna be even more pissed 'cause she went behind his back to HIS BEST FRIEND - again Dead

WE STILL HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES BEFORE THE WEEKEND! PARTAY DancingFor a moment, I got a bit panicky, because I thought it was Thursday today and that meant only one more episode to go before the weekend, but no. IT'S STILL WEDNESDAY Big smileDancing

@red: ROFL You have a conspiracy theory?? Who taught you to smell dhoka? the father of Du-du and Duttashri and the two more to come???? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Regardless. Was I the only one who found the scene with Dutta yelling at Naku and Baji standing there in full awkwardness a whole lot funny? LOL Well, by now I guess Baaji is used to such scenarios LOL!I can't wait for Dutta and Naku to have an actual argument and Baji becoming the middleman LOL Something tells me Baaji will make a horrible middleman LOL! He will be like a football, getting kicked from both sides (with most of them being "gadha-kicks"! LOL)

LMAO, Appu ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Loved Dutta's silently warning gesture with his head before he walked out on her - again. Problem with Dutta: He always runs from an argument. Chicken Stern Smile Chickens have arguments Shocked?!?! And they run away from them too Shocked?!?! Badd chickens, bad bad chickens ! But wasnt Dutta a "gadha" Ermm?! When did he get a promotion/demotion ?! ROFLROFLROFL Now Ana, bet you have a "chicken" dance too in your kitty ROFLROFLROFL!

Yes, I have a chicken dance in my kitty and it's way cooler than More's Cool 

Precap was MINDBLOWING. I literally cringed when Naku went to Baji. I was like: "OMIGOD, DO NOT DO THAT, NAKU, IF DUTTA FINDS OUT-" and what do you know, he's standing right behind her Stern Smile I was like: "OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!" I got so scared, my right leg jittered, ready to run for Naku, OMG Ana, you were getting ready to run for Nakku with your snickers on?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

Uh-huh *nods vigorously* I was like putting my Converse on and getting ready to dash, but Dutta grabbed Naku's hand before I could save her Dead Dang he's fast. I mean, mentally he's always slow. But physically, he's fast.

So embarrassing. Now Dutta's gonna be even more pissed 'cause she went behind his back to HIS BEST FRIEND - again Dead But I think Dutta might be able to understand as to why she HAD to approach Baaji. She did give Dutta a chance, right ?! But he chose to disbelieve her Ouch, so thats why she had to run to her second best man, Baaji!

LOL, Appu LOL Second best man, well said. He is like her brother, so naturally when her hubby won't listen, she'll go to her brother na.

Waise, I think the problem is that Dutta feels like an outside. The fact that Naku can go to someone else with her doubts or whatever is probably what bothers him as he has this possessive nature when it comes to her, especially following the FR. He wants to be the one she confides in... now if he would just TRUST her word instead of throwing tantrums like Sandra Bernard every time he doesn't like what she's saying... Dead

My comments in pink-ish DeadLOL

Moontidekiran255*dewdrop~pearl*

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by kiran255

i agree today epi was just kabhi neem and kabhi shehad :P
@ blue  but u know when i read the epi , i was scared for Naku 

but after reading some genius members comments . my mid is thinking all naughty thoughts :PROFL

its now become a mystery , kal kamray main kya hoga :P

Kiran, now my mind is thinking of another song... "Andar se bahar na koi ja sake.. Bahar se andar na koi aa sake... socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho... socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho???" ROFL

hehehheh  love that but yehi tu problem 

soch soch kay tu hamara mind kharab ho raha hai :p

u see i came here read update regularly but didnt comment much 

cuz my exams are just a week later buut today update nay tu meray saaray waaday tur wadiay :P

omg cant wait :P

and  just think Baaji ka kya haal hoga :P
bechaara bina baat mara jaata hai :P

btw i hope ye precap wala scene kal ho 

just imagine if our writer 

turns the story upside down and 2 epis only focus on Nana :P

oh god !
i will be so dead :P

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

i agree today epi was just kabhi neem and kabhi shehad :P
@ blue  but u know when i read the epi , i was scared for Naku 

but after reading some genius members comments . my mid is thinking all naughty thoughts :PROFL

its now become a mystery , kal kamray main kya hoga :P

Kiran, now my mind is thinking of another song... "Andar se bahar na koi ja sake.. Bahar se andar na koi aa sake... socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho... socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho???" ROFL

hehehheh  love that but yehi tu problem 

soch soch kay tu hamara mind kharab ho raha hai :p

u see i came here read update regularly but didnt comment much 

cuz my exams are just a week later buut today update nay tu meray saaray waaday tur wadiay :P

omg cant wait :P

and  just think Baaji ka kya haal hoga :P
bechaara bina baat mara jaata hai :P

btw i hope ye precap wala scene kal ho 

just imagine if our writer 

turns the story upside down and 2 epis only focus on Nana :P

oh god !
i will be so dead :P

@red: ROFL Bechara gets the beating from Dutta, naku and also the audience ROFLROFLROFL poor fellow

@green: ROFLROFLROFL thankfully here there are no mahan bosses sitting to decide whose face is to get more footage! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia-bharti-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

@red: ROFL You have a conspiracy theory?? Who taught you to smell dhoka? the father of Du-du and Duttashri and the two more to come???? ROFL

First of all, YOU TOOK MY PINK TEXT COLOR. I SHALL BITE YOU.

Second, OMIGOD, how did you know who taught me to smell dhoka? I never told anyone! By the way, you've been invited to the baby(ies) shower... along with the writers' team. Don't get my soon-to-come babies guns. I want them to become lawyers when they grow up, not killers. Du-Du is already following his daddy's step and Duttashri's aim is better than Sudarshan's.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

hi, first things first..i would like to thank you for your thread...what you post to some extent is what keeps laagi thujse fan's going. ive been reading your posts on and off and i have to say i love the stroyline..would have loved it even more if it was in the form of a daily episode yet none the less its great. I really enjoyed the reading..interaction between both naku and dutta..kind of reminds me of the essence of both characters. really enjoyed it and i'm looking forward to reading what happens next..to be honest i prefer the episodes which are filled with nakusha and dutta  a little bit like the show its self those are the highlights but looking forward to the upcoming storyline too. One thing i would say that was the highlight for me was..Embarrassed the morning scene between nakusha and dutta.. whatever harsh words dutta may have passed on the night before..simply laying eyes on naku none of that mattered.
stubble romance..the way in which he approaches her..lets her hair loose..bandages her wound yet all the while he is dutta shri ram patil and we are reminded of that when nakusha tries to talk of nana again but dutta re-iterates his disapproval loved it!!
thank you very much for this.. jagruti. p.s went back to read the precap because i had forgotten.. hoping for a really good scene between naku/dutta. - cant wait for the next one!!

@red: thank u so much for your appreciation dearEmbarrassed shall definitely keep in mind Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghaparti

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Second, OMIGOD, how did you know who taught me to smell dhoka? I never told anyone! By the way, you've been invited to the baby(ies) shower... along with the writers' team. Don't get my soon-to-come babies guns. I want them to become lawyers when they grow up, not killers. Du-Du is already following his daddy's step and Duttashri's aim is better than Sudarshan's.
@blue   Ana u defo need a pyschatrist !

Dudu and duttashri !
uur famuily is like !

over enthusiastic mother 
clueless father 

and the kids no word for them Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

@blue: ANA!!!! ROFL You need help... didn't u say u got admitted to a psych ward ydy?? they couldn't help??? ROFL 
@yellow: OMG thank u so much am dying to meet Du-du and Duttashri also ROFL

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Go to top