Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I have a theory. The theory is that the writers are purposely trying to kill me. I mean, this episode was beyond incredible, it was amazingfantabulous, and I nearly had a stroke several times while reading - so obviously, the writers are trying to kill me, right? Why else would they write such stroke-giving and painfully sweet moments that almost killed me? Ana, your too cute ROFLROFLROFL!

I MISS MY SHOW ON TV NOW Ouch

This is so not fair. How could the channel deprive us of such awesome/brilliant episodes and characterizations? I cannot fathom it. It frustrates me and angers me and gosh, somebody shut me up before I curse the channel all the way to Hell. Its ok Ana, you can curse them all you want, I'm with you ApproveAngry! Seee...thats ME -----> !

Now as for the wonderful episode... Day Dreaming

First, I'm not surprised that Naku was persistent with the whole "you can't trust Nanasaheb" thing. The woman was like a broken record. Not only did she have the timing wrong, she also chose the wrong angle to get into the Nanasaheb-is-evil conversation. I mean, instead of going all "he's evil, eeek," - would it not have been more... fruitful to get at it from the "Nanasaheb showed up outside the mandir" angle and maybe even the "I have a bad feeling about him" angle. That might've resulted in a less aggressive reaction from her lovely emotional husband... But anyways, at least she was consistent. I mean, yes, he got a wee bit pissed (read: so furious that I saw smoke coming out of his ears), but he heard her. When he went downstairs to drink, he recalled her insecurity around Nanasaheb and how uncomfortable she had been all night - he did listen to her doubts. Oh yes, why Nakku has to always start off on a "ticking" note, she needs to be more tactful, and for the time being, she should stop using explicitly bad terms for Nana, and use more sobre words to convey he is bad. And as you mentioned, she should have started off by mentioning the incident at temple, and instead of telling Dutta all those explicit stuff , she should have just asked him to be a bit "careful" of Nana. I'm sure Dutta is smart enough to get the message (assuming Dutta's "gadhapan" is only limited to "love" and NakkuLOL!)

Regardless. Was I the only one who found the scene with Dutta yelling at Naku and Baji standing there in full awkwardness a whole lot funny? LOL Well, by now I guess Baaji is used to such scenarios LOL!I can't wait for Dutta and Naku to have an actual argument and Baji becoming the middleman LOL Something tells me Baaji will make a horrible middleman LOL! He will be like a football, getting kicked from both sides (with most of them being "gadha-kicks"! LOL)

Okay, skipping to the next-morning scene Blushing That was the most romantic scene between Tasha - ever. I swear. It almost beat the shart-scene from October. I mean, it had innocence, it had passion, it had flirtation, it had ultimate romance... and it was all so sweet, I almost died from a sugar-rush. Loved how she called out in pain when her wound was bothered - Naku rarely ow's in pain, except for that one time with her feet during JMM2. Loved it even more that Dutta took care of her wound and finally - the quote of tonight's episode:

"... tujhe dard hota hai, aisa bhi bolegi tu kabhi?" Oh yes, that was a beautiful dialogue from Dutta Day Dreaming!

Right on, Dutta Clap

Then, of course, Naku has to go ahead and ruin his romantic mood by blurting Nanasaheb's name again. Sheesh-kebab. Sheesh-Kabab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL But hey, it was the right time as he was calm and listening again. Good job, Naku. Now please be right, because if you end up being wrong about Nanasaheb, it's going to be a very embarrassing moment for all of us. Thats what even I'm thinking Ermm.

Loved Dutta's silently warning gesture with his head before he walked out on her - again. Problem with Dutta: He always runs from an argument. Chicken Stern Smile Chickens have arguments Shocked?!?! And they run away from them too Shocked?!?! Badd chickens, bad bad chickens ! But wasnt Dutta a "gadha" Ermm?! When did he get a promotion/demotion ?! ROFLROFLROFL Now Ana, bet you have a "chicken" dance too in your kitty ROFLROFLROFL!

Precap was MINDBLOWING. I literally cringed when Naku went to Baji. I was like: "OMIGOD, DO NOT DO THAT, NAKU, IF DUTTA FINDS OUT-" and what do you know, he's standing right behind her Stern Smile I was like: "OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!" I got so scared, my right leg jittered, ready to run for Naku, OMG Ana, you were getting ready to run for Nakku with your snickers on?!?! ROFLROFLROFL but of course the turtle is all about facing her husband's wrath Dead When he grabbed her arm and pulled her with, I was like "nooo, Dutta, I swear she's just worried about you please don't get too upset omigod Baji do something you idiot don't just stand there!" *breathes* Ana ROFL ROFL ROFL ! Looks like your in Nakku's skin today LOL! I actually think he would've listened to Naku and tried to help, but BUSTED Dead So embarrassing. Now Dutta's gonna be even more pissed 'cause she went behind his back to HIS BEST FRIEND - again Dead But I think Dutta might be able to understand as to why she HAD to approach Baaji. She did give Dutta a chance, right ?! But he chose to disbelieve her Ouch, so thats why she had to run to her second best man, Baaji!

WE STILL HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES BEFORE THE WEEKEND! PARTAY DancingFor a moment, I got a bit panicky, because I thought it was Thursday today and that meant only one more episode to go before the weekend, but no. IT'S STILL WEDNESDAY Big smileDancing

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255prnczElysiameghaparti

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@BB
this is sooo addictive ... wish sometimes that I could get my hands to the whole script and gobble it up at one go... it's seriously damn hard to wait for 24 hrs for the next chapter!!!!
DSPji.. only two episodes back u were all...' maine teri suni nahi nakku.. tune kitne minnate mangein' aur aaj phir se..." bass... ek shabd aur nahi?!!!" Nakku... an advice...u should nowstart recording all the statements coming out of Dutta while he's on his guilt trip and spilling his heart out...would come handy when he's being his stubborn- mulish- flipped out mode!

droopy_asleepbandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Yes, we all love Dutta for this reason, at one moment he can make you feel totally angry with him, and the next moment he redeems himself so beautifully Embarrassed.

@ red - ROFLROFLROFL. That reminds me of when I was small, and my parents used to sometimes lock me up in the toilet! ROFLROFLROFL

Your parents used to lock you up in the toilet? Shocked

Well, at least you had water and a place to relieve yourself when nature called LOL

Oh yes, my parents dint have any other option, as me and my sis were TOTAL brats who needed a "cage" to stop running around and troubling everyone LOL!

@ blue - Oh yes, my parents ensured that, or else it would be their "homework", not ours LOL!

Originally posted by shalkanwar

@BB
this is sooo addictive ... wish sometimes that I could get my hands to the whole script and gobble it up at one go... it's seriously damn hard to wait for 24 hrs for the next chapter!!!!
DSPji.. only two episodes back u were all...' maine teri suni nahi nakku.. tune kitne minnate mangein' aur aaj phir se..." bass... ek shabd aur nahi?!!!" Nakku... an advice...u should nowstart recording all the statements coming out of Dutta while he's on his guilt trip and spilling his heart out...would come handy when he's being his stubborn- mulish- flipped out mode!

@ blue - ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw BB, just wanted to ask you, if we were to see these romantic scenes on-screen, would they still have shown these intimate moments the way it has been written here Ermm?

I had the same question too...though I think touching wise nothing much happenned. Though MR and MV with their chemistry would have scorched the screen. Blushing

I know what the writer has written here is nothing as compared to certain "vulgar" stuff they show on TV nowadays, but since LTL has always been on the lighter side of romance, I was just asking Embarrassed. But personally I think, it would just be GREAT to see the scene onscreen, as I have full faith in the creatives of LTL, and Mishal-Mahi, that the whole thing would be done in a very tasteful manner, without making it look bad Thumbs Up!

Hey Aparna, I don't think this would have been over the top... the writing is descriptive to convey it, but actually the scene would have been about just 2 mins air-time... plus it was just very subtle so i don't think it would have got chopped/censored... Embarrassed after all now that the level of their relationship is one up, the intimacy also has to have a natural progression nahi toh Aayisaheb ki dream ka kya hoga ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaprnczmeghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for the lovely comments... 

Today's episode was "Kabhi neem neem kabhi shehad shehad kabh narm narm kabhi sakth sakth"... but what a buddhu Dutta is  ROFL And to top it up, Baji is like "Naku doesnt know"  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I am as excited as you all to know what happens in that room  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Moontidekiran255ivy_11prncz*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiameghaparti

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Thank you all for the lovely comments... 

Today's episode was "Kabhi neem neem kabhi shehad shehad kabh narm narm kabhi sakth sakth"... but what a buddhu Dutta is  ROFL And to top it up, Baji is like "Naku doesnt know"  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I am as excited as you all to know what happens in that room  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

i agree today epi was just kabhi neem and kabhi shehad :P
@ blue  but u know when i read the epi , i was scared for Naku 

but after reading some genius members comments . my mid is thinking all naughty thoughts :PROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

its now become a mystery , kal kamray main kya hoga :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiameghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalkanwar

@BB

@green: ROFL
Now that would be so interesting... if she does it then when he is on a guilt trip, she can just tell him hang on, dont say a word i have it recorded, let me play it on and we can sit arm in arm and just listen ROFL

CyberOstrichMoontidekiran255ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Originally posted by bandbajao

i agree today epi was just kabhi neem and kabhi shehad :P
@ blue  but u know when i read the epi , i was scared for Naku 

but after reading some genius members comments . my mid is thinking all naughty thoughts :PROFL

its now become a mystery , kal kamray main kya hoga :P

Kiran, now my mind is thinking of another song... "Andar se bahar na koi ja sake.. Bahar se andar na koi aa sake... socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho... socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho???" ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidekiran255*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Go to top