Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 14)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Sorry missed all the fun as I'm late as usual. But Superwoman laugh as much as you like now. 

Would love to see your expressions the Day Dutta sings, 
Ooo Suniyo re, Khidki se chori chori nange pao CHAND aayega...Wink

You want the next bit from Phata phat phat???? hmmm

What fun? The fun officially started with your awesome plot summary LOL

Waise, yes. I do want the continuation of the PHATA PHAT PHAT ROFL I mean, did BB and Kiran get married to my son? Did everything go as planned or did BB run away last minute? She didn't seem all that eager to marry Du-Du and there's always a Supriya around to blow up the party na.

Gosh. It's half past one in the morning. My contacts are threatening to pop out from dehydration and my stomach is complaining that I had too little to eat and too many laughs.

I want Dutta to stand beneath my balcony and sing serenades. Wearing a tux. Holding a violin. With a Spanish accent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
mIsHeZ.x,

Hey thanksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mIsHeZ.x

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
BTW, I agree with Mish. You should start your own thread with The Plot Within The Plot LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidekiran255ivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I should be in bed.

It's funny how LTL can always make one start fantasizing and eventually one ends out there where no sane man nor woman would've gone *blames Moon, Appu, and Kiki* I don't know what makes all you gals think such crazy thoughts *shakes head*

Good thing I'm the only sane one here.

EDIT: G'nite, Moony Embarrassed Sleep tight. Don't let Duttashri bite. She asked to sleep in your bed tonight. I think she's having recurring nightmares of a woman with a grey cat trying to steal her daddy from her mommy. Poor girl.

Edited by Elysia - 04 May 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidekiran255mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

mIsHeZ.x,

Hey thanksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
welcum hunSmile

but u shud  seriously tink bout itWinkEmbarrassed

Moontide

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by Elysia

Sorry missed all the fun as I'm late as usual. But Superwoman laugh as much as you like now. 

Would love to see your expressions the Day Dutta sings, 
Ooo Suniyo re, Khidki se chori chori nange pao CHAND aayega...Wink

You want the next bit from Phata phat phat???? hmmm

What fun? The fun officially started with your awesome plot summary LOL

Waise, yes. I do want the continuation of the PHATA PHAT PHAT   I mean, did BB and Kiran get married to my son? Did everything go as planned or did BB run away last minute? She didn't seem all that eager to marry Du-Du and there's always a Supriya around to blow up the party na.

Gosh. It's half past one in the morning. My contacts are threatening to pop out from dehydration and my stomach is complaining that I had too little to eat and too many laughs.

I want Dutta to stand beneath my balcony and sing serenades. Wearing a tux. Holding a violin. With a Spanish accent.

ROFL
ROFL

SERENADES? In Marathi with a Spanish accent!!!??????  wearing tux pathanis? ROFL
Just wait and watch, DU Du gets both wives, you see Bandbajao's motive behind this marraige is not entirely love. 

What happened is, 

Gecko Dewdrop watched Dutta dash for the loo and she quietly slinked from the wall of the room to inside the loo thru a kink in the door. She had just slipped in when looking down her heart did a 3 &1/2 somersault with two backflips and came up and stuck in her throat from a distracted and imperfect landing.

There in front of her, Dutta, Kurta less was splashing water on his face from the sink. He looked up and saw her thru the mirror in front. She was transfixed in her position on the wall one limb extended for the next toehold. She saw the water droplets running down Dutta's nose and on to his lips and then down down below. Gecko Dewdrop-pearl could bear no more and closed her eyes. In that moment she lost control on herself and fell down from the wall right onto the floor, lying on her back. (at that moment she had this flash back of her highschool elocution contest. Her 'Quality of mercy' speech from The merchant of Venice had clinched the first prize. she heard in her mind----It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven/ Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;/ It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
She was feeling like Portia as well

Dutta was now looking down at her. Their eyes were hapless captives of a looong eyelock. Dutta started to slowly bend down towards her and Gecko Dewdrop-pearl gave a pearly smile and started singing 
'Bahon ke Darmiyaan...Dutta se pyar mil rahe hain...Jane kya bole maan, bole sunnn...' AND A HEAVY KNOCK ON THE DOOR.

Naku standing outside was smiling in that angelic fashion and saying...'Main saab sunti. Saab aap gusalkhane mein jitna ji chahe chipkali pakda-pakdi khelo, Main chaabi nehi degi. Bappa se prarthana karegi ke wo aapko sadbudhdhi de aur aap bahar aye". With these words Naku turns arround and takes out a BIIIGGG lollipop from under her pallu.

Dutta meanwhile having heard Bappa's name start sniffing the air. The orangy tang of the lolli entices him to come out. The moment he opens the door, Naku pulls him by the arm and brings him in front of the Sofa. She waves the magic lolli that Nanasaheb had given her and said,'beta isse sirf bahut zarurat pade to hi istemal karna, warna Diabetes ki chance badh jata hai." 

She waves it and PRESTO!!! its one cracker of a whip. Naku weilds it like a pro, having watched superwoman's tactics for some years now, she has learned a few things herself. She cracks the whip and Cries out
"NACH MERI JAAN, PHATA PHAT PHAT,
BAAT MERI MAAN, PHATA PHAT PHAT...

Dutta has no choice but to perform, for he knows Naku's wish is his command. He does the peanut butter poha nashta steps, all the while alternately giving forlorn glances at the gecko (by now back in the wall) and looking longingly at the RED Zari work wala spidy-boxers spread out on the bed.

Elysia

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

I should be in bed.

It's funny how LTL can always make one start fantasizing and eventually one ends out there where no sane man nor woman would've gone *blames Moon, Appu, and Kiki* I don't know what makes all you gals think such crazy thoughts *shakes head*

Good thing I'm the only sane one here.

EDIT: G'nite, Moony Embarrassed Sleep tight. Don't let Duttashri bite. She asked to sleep in your bed tonight. I think she's having recurring nightmares of a woman with a grey cat trying to steal her daddy from her mommy. Poor girl.

@BOLD~~aahh wat a relief!! Phewthankgod am not the only 1!! LOL   Blushy 2  Blushy 2 

was geting worried bout myself then lol...but luks like its jus DSP ka virus sar char ke bol raha haiWinkLOLLOL
gudnyt ana.xSleeping

Elysia

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hey BBHug
Once again thanx a million for rocking epi HugOmg "suhana faints " kya romance thaDay Dreaming...iam in tashaland after reading the update ...now only if we could seen this onscreenCry...But really appericiate it for presenting this beautiful story Hug...
Wow DSP bk in action and anger mode"sigh " Omg he dragged naku to the roomShocked...can"t wait for tomorrow"s epi ...thanx Hug
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontidemIsHeZ.x

Go to top