Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 11)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by kiran255

@blue ahhh now im praying beta sirf addat main baab pay na gaya ho , i wish Dudu carbon copy ho apnay daddy ke :P

and ahhh how can i forget !
i will be nahu of Dutta bhau renowned gangster :P

becharay my ammi abba ..

kuch kehna bhi chaye tu kuch na keh paye :P

Woh kya hai na, in our family we do all weddings on gunpoints. So either way, it'll be a blast.

Waise bhi, all Dutta's guests always get major surprises on all his functions... kabhi gunpoint wedding, kabhi crazy woman giving badua, kabhi food-poisoning and a guest dying, kabhi Naku dancing and Dutta slapping her... always a blast at Patil functions. Now people are expecting yours and Du-Du's wedding to be equally entertaining. Gunpoint to banta hai.

Saasu maa 

For a change kabhi sharafat say bhi shaadi karkay :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideElysia

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bandbajao

Yrls...

ROFL
ROFL

IROFLROFL

Goodnight, B. Sweet dreams of Du-Du chasing you around with his gun, demanding your hand in marriage. (Yes, I allow him to have two wives.)

ahhh kealous wofe .

mian nay do shadi ki hai tu betay ki bhi karwao ge :[email protected]#$

u didnt safe ur hubby but i will !

Dudu  i will cut my wrist if u look at any other women *makes a determined muh*and take  a knife !

Oh goodie, freeze this image. I'm having a Supriya moment Day Dreaming

what to do 

all man of ur hiuse are Gaddhas :P

so emotional  blackmailing works everytime !

but have faith i wont run away :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw BB, just wanted to ask you, if we were to see these romantic scenes on-screen, would they still have shown these intimate moments the way it has been written here Ermm?

I had the same question too...though I think touching wise nothing much happenned. Though MR and MV with their chemistry would have scorched the screen. Blushing

I know what the writer has written here is nothing as compared to certain "vulgar" stuff they show on TV nowadays, but since LTL has always been on the lighter side of romance, I was just asking Embarrassed. But personally I think, it would just be GREAT to see the scene onscreen, as I have full faith in the creatives of LTL, and Mishal-Mahi, that the whole thing would be done in a very tasteful manner, without making it look bad Thumbs Up!

Hey Aparna, I don't think this would have been over the top... the writing is descriptive to convey it, but actually the scene would have been about just 2 mins air-time... plus it was just very subtle so i don't think it would have got chopped/censored... Embarrassed after all now that the level of their relationship is one up, the intimacy also has to have a natural progression nahi toh Aayisaheb ki dream ka kya hoga ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I know BB, this is really very subtle compared to the kind of stuff they show on TV nowadays! DN has a soul, and their relationship has depth, so whatever is shown between the two of them would always turn out to be soulful and aesthetic Embarrassed. And ya, side by side, they have to show how Aayisaab's dream is also respected by them na Approve.

Originally posted by shalkanwar

@BB
this is sooo addictive ... wish sometimes that I could get my hands to the whole script and gobble it up at one go... it's seriously damn hard to wait for 24 hrs for the next chapter!!!!
DSPji.. only two episodes back u were all...' maine teri suni nahi nakku.. tune kitne minnate mangein' aur aaj phir se..." bass... ek shabd aur nahi?!!!" Nakku... an advice...u should nowstart recording all the statements coming out of Dutta while he's on his guilt trip and spilling his heart out...would come handy when he's being his stubborn- mulish- flipped out mode!

@green: ROFL
Now that would be so interesting... if she does it then when he is on a guilt trip, she can just tell him hang on, dont say a word i have it recorded, let me play it on and we can sit arm in arm and just listen ROFL

OMG BB, that was hilarious ROFLROFLROFL!

i agree today epi was just kabhi neem and kabhi shehad :P
@ blue  but u know when i read the epi , i was scared for Naku 

but after reading some genius members comments . my mid is thinking all naughty thoughts :PROFL

its now become a mystery , kal kamray main kya hoga :P

Kiran, now my mind is thinking of another song... "Andar se bahar na koi ja sake.. Bahar se andar na koi aa sake... socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho... socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho???" ROFL

Just imagine, if Nakku suddenly locks the door and hides the key, and starts singing the song when Dutta is SUPER angry! ROFLROFLROFL..."tere nainon ke bhool bhulaiyya main...NAKKU kho jaayee...!" ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 2:28pm

Moontidekiran255Elysia

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@AParna  u just cant get away with the comment on , when D takes N to room :P

pehlay i was all scared abt N and after that , i was having all besharam thoughts 

nad as for song i have got much cheap song !

N locks the door and sings :P

Kundi lagadooo , batti bhujado 

chup chap ankahen char karay gay :P

band kamray  main pyar karay gay :PROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

pehlay i was all scared abt N and after that , i was having all besharam thoughts 

band kamray  main pyar karay gay :PROFL

How about Nakku jumping on the bed and singing to Dutta, "bharoo...maang meri bharoo...chaloo...pyar mujhe karo..." ROFLROFLROFL Just imagine poor Dutta's reaction yaar
ROFLROFLROFL, he would be like Wacko! 1st of all he is REALLY angry, and on top of that Nakku sings/enacts this number, kya haal hoga uska ROFLROFLROFL!

Moontidekiran255Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

@red: ROFL You have a conspiracy theory?? Who taught you to smell dhoka? the father of Du-du and Duttashri and the two more to come???? ROFL

First of all, YOU TOOK MY PINK TEXT COLOR. I SHALL BITE YOU.

Second, OMIGOD, how did you know who taught me to smell dhoka? I never told anyone! By the way, you've been invited to the baby(ies) shower... along with the writers' team. Don't get my soon-to-come babies guns. I want them to become lawyers when they grow up, not killers. Du-Du is already following his daddy's step and Duttashri's aim is better than Sudarshan's.

OMG Ana ROFLROFLROFL!!

First of all, YOU TOOK MY PINK TEXT COLOR. I SHALL BITE YOU.

Second, OMIGOD, how did you know who taught me to smell dhoka? I never told anyone! By the way, you've been invited to the baby(ies) shower... along with the writers' team. Don't get my soon-to-come babies guns. I want them to become lawyers when they grow up, not killers. Du-Du is already following his daddy's step and Duttashri's aim is better than Sudarshan's.
@blue   Ana u defo need a pyschatrist !

Dudu and duttashri !
uur famuily is like !

over enthusiastic mother 
clueless father 

and the kids no word for them Wink

@ red - ROFLROFLROFL

@blue ahhh now im praying beta sirf addat main baab pay na gaya ho , i wish Dudu carbon copy ho apnay daddy ke :P

and ahhh how can i forget !
i will be nahu of Dutta bhau renowned gangster :P

becharay my ammi abba ..

kuch kehna bhi chaye tu kuch na keh paye :P

Woh kya hai na, in our family we do all weddings on gunpoints. So either way, it'll be a blast.

Waise bhi, all Dutta's guests always get major surprises on all his functions... kabhi gunpoint wedding, kabhi crazy woman giving badua, kabhi food-poisoning and a guest dying, kabhi Naku dancing and Dutta slapping her... always a blast at Patil functions. Now people are expecting yours and Du-Du's wedding to be equally entertaining. Gunpoint to banta hai.

@ red - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 2:47pm

MoontideElysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

its now become a mystery , kal kamray main kya hoga :P

Wohi hoga joh manzoore Bappa hoga.

No, seriously, I know what's gonna happen. Dutta will pull Naku into their room, slam the doors, lower his voice to a husky one and this is how it plays out... 

D: Tu Baji ko kya bolne wali thi?
N: K-k-uch nahi, Saab.
D: Kahi tu...
N: Nahi, Saab. Main vada karti hai. Baji ko woh wali baat nahi bolne wali thi.
D: Naku... tu jaanti hai na... mere Spiderman boxers sirf teri aankhon ke liye hai.

OMG this is HILARIOUS Anaaa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!

@blue: ANA!!!! ROFL You need help... didn't u say u got admitted to a psych ward ydy?? they couldn't help??? ROFL 
@yellow: OMG thank u so much am dying to meet Du-du and Duttashri also ROFL

Yes, I went to the psych ward, but they told me I was a rare case and they couldn't help me, so they let me go *beams*

So Ana, you are a self-proclaimed PSYCHO, is it?! ROFLROFLROFL And you seem to be proud of the fact! ROFLROFLROFL

kiran255Elysia

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

band kamray  main pyar karay gay :PROFL

How about Nakku jumping on the bed and singing to Dutta, "bharoo...maang meri bharoo...chaloo...pyar mujhe karo..." ROFLROFLROFL Just imagine poor Dutta's reaction yaar
ROFLROFLROFL, he would be like Wacko! 1st of all he is REALLY angry, and on top of that Nakku sings/enacts this number, kya haal hoga uska ROFLROFLROFL!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

heheh then D will never get angry on Naku !

he will think gusssa mujh ko araha hai :P

pagal ye ho rahe hai :P

ahhahah but love to see that :bharoo...maang meri bharoo...chaloo...pyar mujhe karo..." 

hehehehh  and eeven better N sings looking i to D eyes !

Kitty cat kitty cat
Where you at pretty kitty cat
See me out pretty cat
Pretty kitty kitty cat
I got you in my clutches Mr
Won't ever let you go
Ab toh dheka jayega
Jo hona hai so ho
Mere haaton mein hai
Jaane mann yeh jaan teri
Jo tera tha ko baita tu
Aab kya kone ko ho