Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

I should be in bed.

It's funny how LTL can always make one start fantasizing and eventually one ends out there where no sane man nor woman would've gone *blames Moon, Appu, and Kiki* I don't know what makes all you gals think such crazy thoughts *shakes head*

Good thing I'm the only sane one here.

EDIT: G'nite, Moony 😳 Sleep tight. Don't let Duttashri bite. She asked to sleep in your bed tonight. I think she's having recurring nightmares of a woman with a grey cat trying to steal her daddy from her mommy. Poor girl.

@BOLD~~aahh wat a relief!! thankgod am not the only 1!! LOL      

was geting worried bout myself then lol...but luks like its jus DSP ka virus sar char ke bol raha hai😉😆😆
gudnyt ana.x

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey BB🤗
Once again thanx a million for rocking epi 🤗Omg "suhana faints " kya romance tha😍...iam in tashaland after reading the update ...now only if we could seen this onscreen😭...But really appericiate it for presenting this beautiful story 🤗...
Wow DSP bk in action and anger mode"sigh " Omg he dragged naku to the room😲...can"t wait for tomorrow"s epi ...thanx 🤗
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MOOnliteee !

the plot u write is to die for !

im laughing like a manic 

APu as Gecko 
hahahahahhahahhahah:P

ANd Sassu ma still complaing to hubby 

Zuby entry is fo real kitty cat :P

and the way she changed the song seeing my sasu ma 

and what the  continution to the plot 
so its just ot humans or super heroines or  kitty kat for D  even a Gecko  is head over heels for our Dutta :P
hahahahahhahhahah🤣

i so want a continution !

one question to ANa aka super women aka sasuma !

Shaadi tu ho gaye ge dono ki 

but kya after 2 shaddis 2 sr :P
🤣v
though its not the tradition of ur family to have Sr on the same nite !

OH Baappa kahan phaas gaye 🤢
Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thank you all for the lovely comments... 

Today's episode was "Kabhi neem neem kabhi shehad shehad kabh narm narm kabhi sakth sakth"... but what a buddhu Dutta is  🤣 And to top it up, Baji is like "Naku doesnt know"  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I am as excited as you all to know what happens in that room  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Kabhi neem neem is the song I feel is the most apt for Tasha.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

What happened is, 

Gecko Dewdrop watched Dutta dash for the loo and she quietly slinked from the wall of the room to inside the loo thru a kink in the door. She had just slipped in when looking down her heart did a 3 &1/2 somersault with two backflips and came up and stuck in her throat from a distracted and imperfect landing.

There in front of her, Dutta, Kurta less was splashing water on his face from the sink. He looked up and saw her thru the mirror in front. She was transfixed in her position on the wall one limb extended for the next toehold. She saw the water droplets running down Dutta's nose and on to his lips and then down down below. Gecko Dewdrop-pearl could bear no more and closed her eyes. In that moment she lost control on herself and fell down from the wall right onto the floor, lying on her back. (at that moment she had this flash back of her highschool elocution contest. Her 'Quality of mercy' speech from The merchant of Venice had clinched the first prize. she heard in her mind----It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven/ Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;/ It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
She was feeling like Portia as well

Dutta was now looking down at her. Their eyes were hapless captives of a looong eyelock. Dutta started to slowly bend down towards her and Gecko Dewdrop-pearl gave a pearly smile and started singing 
'Bahon ke Darmiyaan...Dutta se pyar mil rahe hain...Jane kya bole maan, bole sunnn...' AND A HEAVY KNOCK ON THE DOOR.

Naku standing outside was smiling in that angelic fashion and saying...'Main saab sunti. Saab aap gusalkhane mein jitna ji chahe chipkali pakda-pakdi khelo, Main chaabi nehi degi. Bappa se prarthana karegi ke wo aapko sadbudhdhi de aur aap bahar aye". With these words Naku turns arround and takes out a BIIIGGG lollipop from under her pallu.

Dutta meanwhile having heard Bappa's name start sniffing the air. The orangy tang of the lolli entices him to come out. The moment he opens the door, Naku pulls him by the arm and brings him in front of the Sofa. She waves the magic lolli that Nanasaheb had given her and said,'beta isse sirf bahut zarurat pade to hi istemal karna, warna Diabetes ki chance badh jata hai." 

She waves it and PRESTO!!! its one cracker of a whip. Naku weilds it like a pro, having watched superwoman's tactics for some years now, she has learned a few things herself. She cracks the whip and Cries out
"NACH MERI JAAN, PHATA PHAT PHAT,
BAAT MERI MAAN, PHATA PHAT PHAT...

Dutta has no choice but to perform, for he knows Naku's wish is his command. He does the peanut butter poha nashta steps, all the while alternately giving forlorn glances at the gecko (by now back in the wall) and looking longingly at the RED Zari work wala spidy-boxers spread out on the bed.

@ bold red: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moon, omigod. I woke up to come online and THIS is what I found 🤣 Started my morning with the biggest laugh EVER 🤣😆 My stomach muscles are seriously complaining 😆

Favorite line: 'beta isse sirf bahut zarurat pade to hi istemal karna, warna Diabetes ki chance badh jata hai.' 🤣 And: She was feeling like Portia as well... 🤣

I am SO loving this 😆😆😆 Especially Appu's very smooth move in getting into the loo 😆 LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

MOOnliteee !

the plot u write is to die for !

im laughing like a manic 

APu as Gecko 
hahahahahhahahhahah:P

ANd Sassu ma still complaing to hubby 

Zuby entry is fo real kitty cat :P

and the way she changed the song seeing my sasu ma 

and what the  continution to the plot 
so its just ot humans or super heroines or  kitty kat for D  even a Gecko  is head over heels for our Dutta :P
hahahahahhahhahah🤣

i so want a continution !

one question to ANa aka super women aka sasuma !

Shaadi tu ho gaye ge dono ki 

but kya after 2 shaddis 2 sr :P
🤣v
though its not the tradition of ur family to have Sr on the same nite !

OH Baappa kahan phaas gaye 🤢

@ bold: LOL 😆 Ek raat mein do SR? Nahi, babba. Du-Du bhi insaan hai. Although he might not seem like it. BB ran away during the phere. Moon didn't notice as she was too distracted by Appu's sneaking into Dutta's loo. So you're aaall alone with my son 😉
kiran255 thumbnail

@ bold: LOL 😆 Ek raat mein do SR? Nahi, babba. Du-Du bhi insaan hai. Although he might not seem like it. BB ran away during the phere.Moon didn't notice as she was too distracted by Appu's sneaking into Dutta's loo. So you're aaall alone with my son 😉

ah such a relief !

though i thought may be at wedding nite  ur Dudu would be singing !

"Farq parata hai kya bahoon main Kiki hai ya BB hai ":P
chalo its gonna be me all alone 
but one more question arent anymore gecko in house who is after Dudu :DROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@blue im sure sasu ma now u must be thinking of bringing gecko killer in the house 
as u avhe seeen how Gecko in ur house eye ur hubby ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing episode dear

dutta caring and dressing her arm lovely but still doesn't listen to her

great dear

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

ah such a relief !

though i thought may be at wedding nite  ur Dudu would be singing !

"Farq parata hai kya bahoon main Kiki hai ya BB hai ":P
chalo its gonna be me all alone 
but one more question arent anymore gecko in house who is after Dudu :D🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@blue im sure sasu ma now u must be thinking of bringing gecko killer in the house 
as u avhe seeen how Gecko in ur house eye ur hubby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bold: LMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bold red: HOW DID YOU KNOW?? 😲😲😲😆😆😆
kiran255 thumbnail

Bold: LMAO 🤣

Bold red: HOW DID YOU KNOW?? 😆

@blue app ki DiL  ho , i hve to know this
 plus i hate it how she was eyeing my sexy susar :P