Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 11

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

Oh, man. I can't get over that episode, Moon. TOTALLY cracked me up 🀣 LTL new cast:

Mishal Raheja as Dutta Patil
Mahhi Vij as Nakusha Patil
Ana as Superwoman
Bandbajao as herself
Kiran as herself
Zuby as Woman With The Grey Cat

Directed by Moontide 🀣

Not to miss,
Vinay Rohra as Baji
AS as Ayisaheb,
Aparna as Exited Gecko on the wall

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

@ mIsHeZ.x,

Hey its like going on for some days now. We have this lollipop commercial that D-N's doing for us and other stuff.

In total its called L-N-M-B (Late Night Madness Bug). A highly contagious infection that you are showing the pre-preliminary symptoms of catching. Its got a loong, looony history and you will have to go back to the last bits of discussions of some of the preceding episodes to fully grasp the injurious nature of this BUG πŸ˜ƒ

oooh luks like i alrdy caught itπŸ˜‰lol

waise cnt i get 2 kno bout it on ere since its gona tke ages goin thru it all...

btw i dd notice lots odiscussions bt ddnt hav time 2 read due to examz ...had 1 1day actualy so stil missin out on lots of stf other wise i wuve gav a long wala coment on all des lovey lodey tasha epis☺️
Moontide thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

oooh luks like i alrdy caught itπŸ˜‰lol

waise cnt i get 2 kno bout it on ere since its gona tke ages goin thru it all...

btw i dd notice lots odiscussions bt ddnt hav time 2 read due to examz ...had 1 1day actualy so stil missin out on lots of stf other wise i wuve gav a long wala coment on all des lovey lodey tasha epis☺️

Oh yes, the episodes have been awesome and the plots getting exiting by the minute. But what you read above is a spin-off on things happening on screen as well as off it in our crazy minds. We are so besotted by this LTL that Bandbajao's bringing us that we have started to get inside the story and have come up with a plot within the plot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Oh yes, the episodes have been awesome and the plots getting exiting by the minute. But what you read above is a spin-off on things happening on screen as well as off it in our crazy minds. We are so besotted by this LTL that Bandbajao's bringing us that we have started to get inside the story and have come up with a plot within the plot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooohh me missin out on sooo much  

lekin kya karu..no time atm

btw i think u shud start a seperate thread...like dat every1 wud kno of it n love it!! id b like a CR 4 all of us  

deactivated1 thumbnail

Sorry missed all the fun as I'm late as usual. But Superwoman laugh as much as you like now. 

Would love to see your expressions the Day Dutta sings, 
Ooo Suniyo re, Khidki se chori chori nange pao CHAND aayega...πŸ˜‰

You want the next bit from Phata phat phat???? hmmm

What fun? The fun officially started with your awesome plot summary πŸ˜†

Waise, yes. I do want the continuation of the PHATA PHAT PHAT 🀣 I mean, did BB and Kiran get married to my son? Did everything go as planned or did BB run away last minute? She didn't seem all that eager to marry Du-Du and there's always a Supriya around to blow up the party na.

Gosh. It's half past one in the morning. My contacts are threatening to pop out from dehydration and my stomach is complaining that I had too little to eat and too many laughs.

I want Dutta to stand beneath my balcony and sing serenades. Wearing a tux. Holding a violin. With a Spanish accent.
Moontide thumbnail
mIsHeZ.x,

Hey thanks😳😳😳
deactivated1 thumbnail
BTW, I agree with Mish. You should start your own thread with The Plot Within The Plot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
I should be in bed.

It's funny how LTL can always make one start fantasizing and eventually one ends out there where no sane man nor woman would've gone *blames Moon, Appu, and Kiki* I don't know what makes all you gals think such crazy thoughts *shakes head*

Good thing I'm the only sane one here.

EDIT: G'nite, Moony 😳 Sleep tight. Don't let Duttashri bite. She asked to sleep in your bed tonight. I think she's having recurring nightmares of a woman with a grey cat trying to steal her daddy from her mommy. Poor girl.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

mIsHeZ.x,

Hey thanks😳😳😳

welcum hun😊

but u shud  seriously tink bout itπŸ˜‰Embarrassed
Moontide thumbnail
🀣
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

What fun? The fun officially started with your awesome plot summary πŸ˜†

Waise, yes. I do want the continuation of the PHATA PHAT PHAT   I mean, did BB and Kiran get married to my son? Did everything go as planned or did BB run away last minute? She didn't seem all that eager to marry Du-Du and there's always a Supriya around to blow up the party na.

Gosh. It's half past one in the morning. My contacts are threatening to pop out from dehydration and my stomach is complaining that I had too little to eat and too many laughs.

I want Dutta to stand beneath my balcony and sing serenades. Wearing a tux. Holding a violin. With a Spanish accent.

🀣
🀣

SERENADES? In Marathi with a Spanish accent!!!??????  wearing tux pathanis? πŸ€£
Just wait and watch, DU Du gets both wives, you see Bandbajao's motive behind this marraige is not entirely love. 

What happened is, 

Gecko Dewdrop watched Dutta dash for the loo and she quietly slinked from the wall of the room to inside the loo thru a kink in the door. She had just slipped in when looking down her heart did a 3 &1/2 somersault with two backflips and came up and stuck in her throat from a distracted and imperfect landing.

There in front of her, Dutta, Kurta less was splashing water on his face from the sink. He looked up and saw her thru the mirror in front. She was transfixed in her position on the wall one limb extended for the next toehold. She saw the water droplets running down Dutta's nose and on to his lips and then down down below. Gecko Dewdrop-pearl could bear no more and closed her eyes. In that moment she lost control on herself and fell down from the wall right onto the floor, lying on her back. (at that moment she had this flash back of her highschool elocution contest. Her 'Quality of mercy' speech from The merchant of Venice had clinched the first prize. she heard in her mind----It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven/ Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;/ It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
She was feeling like Portia as well

Dutta was now looking down at her. Their eyes were hapless captives of a looong eyelock. Dutta started to slowly bend down towards her and Gecko Dewdrop-pearl gave a pearly smile and started singing 
'Bahon ke Darmiyaan...Dutta se pyar mil rahe hain...Jane kya bole maan, bole sunnn...' AND A HEAVY KNOCK ON THE DOOR.

Naku standing outside was smiling in that angelic fashion and saying...'Main saab sunti. Saab aap gusalkhane mein jitna ji chahe chipkali pakda-pakdi khelo, Main chaabi nehi degi. Bappa se prarthana karegi ke wo aapko sadbudhdhi de aur aap bahar aye". With these words Naku turns arround and takes out a BIIIGGG lollipop from under her pallu.

Dutta meanwhile having heard Bappa's name start sniffing the air. The orangy tang of the lolli entices him to come out. The moment he opens the door, Naku pulls him by the arm and brings him in front of the Sofa. She waves the magic lolli that Nanasaheb had given her and said,'beta isse sirf bahut zarurat pade to hi istemal karna, warna Diabetes ki chance badh jata hai." 

She waves it and PRESTO!!! its one cracker of a whip. Naku weilds it like a pro, having watched superwoman's tactics for some years now, she has learned a few things herself. She cracks the whip and Cries out
"NACH MERI JAAN, PHATA PHAT PHAT,
BAAT MERI MAAN, PHATA PHAT PHAT...

Dutta has no choice but to perform, for he knows Naku's wish is his command. He does the peanut butter poha nashta steps, all the while alternately giving forlorn glances at the gecko (by now back in the wall) and looking longingly at the RED Zari work wala spidy-boxers spread out on the bed.