Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dutta runs out of the room and Naku follows him, singing:

Uee amma uee amma, kya karta hai
Ladka hoke ladki se kyun darta hai?

Baji liking the mood of the song, grinning, and clapping his hands to the rhythm.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

How about Nakku jumping on the bed and singing to Dutta, "bharoo...maang meri bharoo...chaloo...pyar mujhe karo..." 🤣🤣🤣 Just imagine poor Dutta's reaction yaar
🤣🤣🤣, he would be like !

Yes, and I think next his reaction would be: "MUJHE MERI NAKUSHA CHAHIYE. ISSI WAQT!"
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hayyeee we got 2 see dat red towel agen!!! kya kismat hai uss towel khi bhi na😍😍😍😍

loved every bit off it tho abh baaji nahi raha KMH bane ke liye toh naku ke arm aa jati hai ya phir woh bheech mein uss NS ka naam leti hai🤢

pehle kaam kar *ahem ahem*😉🤬 phir kuch samja gadhe ko while hes drunk tho LOL🤣

thnku soo much 4 d update...pls dnt khaari karo misunderstandings ki deewar hamare tasha ke beech😳
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Kitty cat kitty cat
Where you at pretty kitty cat
See me out pretty cat
Pretty kitty kitty cat
I got you in my clutches Mr
Won't ever let you go
Ab toh dheka jayega
Jo hona hai so ho
Mere haaton mein hai
Jaane mann yeh jaan teri
Jo tera tha ko baita tu
Aab kya kone ko ho
Whatever I want from you,
You'll have to give it all away
Bachna hai toh aisa kar
Just do it as I say
Meow
Or I won't set you free, say
Meow
Baby just do as I please, say
Meow
Get get down on your knees, say
Meow
Come' on and do it for me
Yeh yeh yehhh yeee

hahahhaha after this i think Dutta ghar say bhaag gaye ga :P

LOL, Kiki. This song reminded me of another song about cats:

Smelly cat, smelly cat
What do they feed you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat
It's not your fault
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm all for the plot here.

DuDu, spiderman chaddi and gun in hand doing the pheras with Kiran.

Inside D-N room Naku in her most sexy avtaar (if such a thing is possible) slipping door key inside her coral pink choli with leafy green and gold arm border starts sensuous moves singing-'Bahar se koi andar na aa saake, andar se koi bahar na jaa sake, socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho, socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho, HUM-TUM...tada tada tada tada(music)'

Dutta's clenched jaws and furious frown slowly gives way to a mesmerised gadha swoon.He stands up from the sofa and keenly watching Nakus swinging kamar walks to the bed and...Jumps up on it and starts jumping and stomping  up and down crying...'Kamre mein band mat karo, mat karo, mujhe lolli chajiye, ABHIII... gives a mule kick.

Hearing this the little gecko on the wall suddenly gives out a shrill shreak, clasping her hands in delight. (Close up--The gecko has Kareena's face with Dewdrop-pearl written beneath and is saying, 'at-a boy!! thats my gadha, my very own GADHA... yes don't fall for her song, she's got the scale all wrong. Just go, run, lock yourself up in the loo till she settles back to being Bappa ki pujaran. Show her that Bappa idol in this room. Grab it, show it to her and run to the loo and lock up.'

Outside an irrate lady is walking up and down by the side of the mandap in her Zardosi embroidered Superwoman costume and heavy jewellery. She is looking at the watch and muttering--'Aise kaise chalega!!! aaj to Naku ka peecha chodta, aaj bete ki shadi hai. If only she had not locked the room I could have swooped in and carried him out down here to the mandap. He's not even worn the Zari naquashi wala couture Spidy-boxers, I so lovingly got made for him.

Superwoman turns to her left and looks at a slightly depressed yet pretty face with a hint of a hitler like muchchi. Superwoman says, Bandbajao, don't feel bad. Inke saat phere complete ho jane do, phir you and DuDu shaadi mein baith jana, thik hai. Maine apni sasuma AS se kehkar pandit ko pehle se hi fit karke rakha hai. He will add an extra, special wala phera in your marriage 😉 But you still have time. Think, do you want my fate and be a second wife?

Bandbajao looks up shyly, all Naku like and Superwoman flinches a little. Bandbajao says, I know Sasuma-to-be, My first duty was to arrange for shadi ki band-baja. I did that as your dutiful daughter-in-law to be. But now, with Dutta-papa gone coochie-cooing with Badi sasuma, This marriage is delayed and I am being forced to wait too long for my turn. This, (she pauses, throws up her head a little and touches the back of her neck as if she has a kink there) she says with a hint of flint in her otherwise dewy kohl lined eyes, this is getting on my nerves a bit. And if things don't get to start moving in the next couple of minutes, I will withhold all further episodes of D-N The Real Eternal story for at least the next couple of weeks. I want to see, (here her voice comes down to a fierce, threatenning whisper) then how you romance Dutta-papa all on your own.

Superwoman shivers and looks up to D-N room again. and then turns helplessly to Baji and yelps, BAAAJI KUCH KAR.

Baji in his Olive green sherwani was dancing with Sudarshan, Kishore, Kale, Mathre and Nanasahib. he turns with a jolt, grasps the situation in a flash and says, "Tu chinta mat kar re, main kuch karta na. Aagle 24 ghante mein main Bhau aur Naku ko kamre se bahar nikal layega, HO,' 
turns to and old lady adjusting pallu over her head, preparing to faint and adds, "hai na Aaisaheb?'

Sudenly there is a loud MEAOWWW... all turn towards that noise and see a lady in a looong A line dress, petting a GREY CAT enter PN slowly. She is singing--'Dutta ke arma ansooyon mein bahe gaye,' suddenly looks up and sees superwoman and promptly changes song to, 'achcha sila diya tune meri pyaar ka, yaar ne hi loot liya drool-tub yaar ka!!!' makes accusing and hurt face.

Suddenly, there's a loud sound--PHATA PHAT PHAT...all turn eyes to D-N room above...
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Inside D-N room Naku in her most sexy avtaar (if such a thing is possible) slipping door key inside her coral pink choli with leafy green and gold arm border starts sensuous moves singing-'Bahar se koi andar na aa saake, andar se koi bahar na jaa sake, socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho, socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho, HUM-TUM...tada tada tada tada(music)'

Dutta's clenched jaws and furious frown slowly gives way to a mesmerised gadha swoon.He stands up from the sofa and keenly watching Nakus swinging kamar walks to the bed and...Jumps up on it and starts jumping and stomping  up and down crying...'Kamre mein band mat karo, mat karo, mujhe lolli chajiye, ABHIII... gives a mule kick.

Hearing this the little gecko on the wall suddenly gives out a shrill shreak, clasping her hands in delight. (Close up--The gecko has Kareena's face with Dewdrop-pearl written beneath and is saying, 'at-a boy!! thats my gadha, my very own GADHA... yes don't fall for her song, she's got the scale all wrong. Just go, run, lock yourself up in the loo till she settles back to being Bappa ki pujaran. Show her that Bappa idol in this room. Grab it, show it to her and run to the loo and lock up.'

Outside an irrate lady is walking up and down by the side of the mandap in her Zardosi embroidered Superwoman costume and heavy jewellery. She is looking at the watch and muttering--'Aise kaise chalega!!! aaj to Naku ka peecha chodta, aaj bete ki shadi hai. If only she had not locked the room I could have swooped in and carried him out down here to the mandap. He's not even worn the Zari naquashi wala couture Spidy-boxers, I so lovingly got made for him.

Superwoman turns to her left and looks at a slightly depressed yet pretty face with a hint of a hitler like muchchi. Superwoman says, Bandbajao, don't feel bad. Inke saat phere complete ho jane do, phir you and DuDu shaadi mein baith jana, thik hai. Maine apni sasuma AS se kehkar pandit ko pehle se hi fit karke rakha hai. He will add an extra, special wala phera in your marriage 😉 But you still have time. Think, do you want my fate and be a second wife?

Bandbajao looks up shyly, all Naku like and Superwoman flinches a little. Bandbajao says, I know Sasuma-to-be, My first duty was to arrange for shadi ki band-baja. I did that as your dutiful daughter-in-law to be. But now, with Dutta-papa gone coochie-cooing with Badi sasuma, This marriage is delayed and I am being forced to wait too long for my turn. This, (she pauses, throws up her head a little and touches the back of her neck as if she has a kink there) she says with a hint of flint in her otherwise dewy kohl lined eyes, this is getting on my nerves a bit. And if things don't get to start moving in the next couple of minutes, I will withhold all further episodes of D-N The Real Eternal story for at least the next couple of weeks. I want to see, (here her voice comes down to a fierce, threatenning whisper) then how you romance Dutta-papa all on your own.

Superwoman shivers and looks up to D-N room again. and then turns helplessly to Baji and yelps, BAAAJI KUCH KAR.

Baji in his Olive green sherwani was dancing with Sudarshan, Kishore, Kale, Mathre and Nanasahib. he turns with a jolt, grasps the situation in a flash and says, "Tu chinta mat kar re, main kuch karta na. Aagle 24 ghante mein main Bhau aur Naku ko kamre se bahar nikal layega, HO,' 
turns to and old lady adjusting pallu over her head, preparing to faint and adds, "hai na Aaisaheb?'

Sudenly there is a loud MEAOWWW... all turn towards that noise and see a lady in a looong A line dress, petting a GREY CAT enter PN slowly. She is singing--'Dutta ke arma ansooyon mein bahe gaye,' suddenly looks up and sees superwoman and promptly changes song to, 'achcha sila diya tune meri pyaar ka, yaar ne hi loot liya drool-tub yaar ka!!!' makes accusing and hurt face.

Suddenly, there's a loud sound--PHATA PHAT PHAT...all turn eyes to D-N room above...

OMIGOD, MOON 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have NO words except 🤣🤣🤣 AMAZING EPISODE! Ab aage bata na kya hoga... you ended with SUCH suspense! LMAO 🤣🤣 LOVE Zuby's entry 🤣🤣🤣 OMIGOD, my stomach's exploding with laughs 🤣🤣🤣

EDIT: I am SO saving this episode on my computer 😆😆😆😆😆 
deactivated1 thumbnail
Oh, man. I can't get over that episode, Moon. TOTALLY cracked me up 🤣 LTL new cast:

Mishal Raheja as Dutta Patil
Mahhi Vij as Nakusha Patil
Ana as Superwoman
Bandbajao as herself
Kiran as herself
Zuby as Woman With The Grey Cat
Vinay Rohra as Baji
AS as Ayisaheb,
Aparna as Exited Gecko on the wall
Du-Du Patil as himself

Directed by Moontide 👏🤣🤣🤣🤣
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

hey can u pls exp wa dis is..i wud love 2 read on tho😉😆
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Sorry missed all the fun as I'm late as usual. But Superwoman laugh as much as you like now. 

Would love to see your expressions the Day Dutta sings, 
Ooo Suniyo re, Khidki se chori chori nange pao CHAND aayega...😉

You want the next bit from Phata phat phat???? hmmm
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
@ mIsHeZ.x,

Hey its like going on for some days now. We have this lollipop commercial that D-N's doing for us and other stuff.

In total its called L-N-M-B (Late Night Madness Bug). A highly contagious infection that you are showing the pre-preliminary symptoms of catching. Its got a loong, looony history and you will have to go back to the last bits of discussions of some of the preceding episodes to fully grasp the injurious nature of this BUG 😃