Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@red: πŸ€£ You have a conspiracy theory?? Who taught you to smell dhoka? the father of Du-du and Duttashri and the two more to come???? πŸ€£

First of all, YOU TOOK MY PINK TEXT COLOR. I SHALL BITE YOU.

Second, OMIGOD, how did you know who taught me to smell dhoka? I never told anyone! By the way, you've been invited to the baby(ies) shower... along with the writers' team. Don't get my soon-to-come babies guns. I want them to become lawyers when they grow up, not killers. Du-Du is already following his daddy's step and Duttashri's aim is better than Sudarshan's.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jagrutid

hi, first things first..i would like to thank you for your thread...what you post to some extent is what keeps laagi thujse fan's going. ive been reading your posts on and off and i have to say i love the stroyline..would have loved it even more if it was in the form of a daily episode yet none the less its great. I really enjoyed the reading..interaction between both naku and dutta..kind of reminds me of the essence of both characters. really enjoyed it and i'm looking forward to reading what happens next..to be honest i prefer the episodes which are filled with nakusha and dutta  a little bit like the show its self those are the highlights but looking forward to the upcoming storyline too. One thing i would say that was the highlight for me was..😳 the morning scene between nakusha and dutta.. whatever harsh words dutta may have passed on the night before..simply laying eyes on naku none of that mattered.
stubble romance..the way in which he approaches her..lets her hair loose..bandages her wound yet all the while he is dutta shri ram patil and we are reminded of that when nakusha tries to talk of nana again but dutta re-iterates his disapproval loved it!!
thank you very much for this.. jagruti. p.s went back to read the precap because i had forgotten.. hoping for a really good scene between naku/dutta. - cant wait for the next one!!

@red: thank u so much for your appreciation dear😳 shall definitely keep in mind πŸ˜³

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Second, OMIGOD, how did you know who taught me to smell dhoka? I never told anyone! By the way, you've been invited to the baby(ies) shower... along with the writers' team. Don't get my soon-to-come babies guns. I want them to become lawyers when they grow up, not killers. Du-Du is already following his daddy's step and Duttashri's aim is better than Sudarshan's.

@blue   Ana u defo need a pyschatrist !

Dudu and duttashri !
uur famuily is like !

over enthusiastic mother 
clueless father 

and the kids no word for them πŸ˜‰
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@blue: ANA!!!! πŸ€£ You need help... didn't u say u got admitted to a psych ward ydy?? they couldn't help??? πŸ€£ 
@yellow: OMG thank u so much am dying to meet Du-du and Duttashri also πŸ€£
kiran255 thumbnail

@red: πŸ€£ Bechara gets the beating from Dutta, naku and also the audience πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ poor fellow

@green: πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ thankfully here there are no mahan bosses sitting to decide whose face is to get more footage! πŸ€£

hehehheh Baaji ka sab say zyada band najta hai :P

and hehehhehe so we aint have any brain less cretive heads here :P

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

its now become a mystery , kal kamray main kya hoga :P

Wohi hoga joh manzoore Bappa hoga.

No, seriously, I know what's gonna happen. Dutta will pull Naku into their room, slam the doors, lower his voice to a husky one and this is how it plays out... 

D: Tu Baji ko kya bolne wali thi?
N: K-k-uch nahi, Saab.
D: Kahi tu...
N: Nahi, Saab. Main vada karti hai. Baji ko woh wali baat nahi bolne wali thi.
D: Naku... tu jaanti hai na... mere Spiderman boxers sirf teri aankhon ke liye hai.

kiran255 thumbnail

Wohi hoga joh manzoore Bappa hoga.

No, seriously, I know what's gonna happen. Dutta will pull Naku into their room, slam the doors, lower his voice to a husky one and this is how it plays out... 

D: Tu Baji ko kya bolne wali thi?
N: K-k-uch nahi, Saab.
D: Kahi tu...
N: Nahi, Saab. Main vada karti hai. Baji ko woh wali baat nahi bolne wali thi.
D: Naku... tu jaanti hai na... mere Spiderman boxers sirf teri aankhon ke liye hai.

@bold ahhahahhha ROfl 

thank u ANa 

you have just solved the mystery !

Btw u allow ur kids father to show his spiderman boxer to Naku :P 

and i guess even Du du also have got same boxers as he is just like his daddy :P

deactivated1 thumbnail

@blue: ANA!!!! πŸ€£ You need help... didn't u say u got admitted to a psych ward ydy?? they couldn't help??? πŸ€£ 
@yellow: OMG thank u so much am dying to meet Du-du and Duttashri also πŸ€£

Yes, I went to the psych ward, but they told me I was a rare case and they couldn't help me, so they let me go *beams*

Du-Du and Duttashri are dying to meet ya'll as well. Beware of Du-Du though. He's hitting puberty and he has a thing for pretty girls...
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

@bold ahhahahhha ROfl 

thank u ANa 

you have just solved the mystery !

Btw u allow ur kids father to show his spiderman boxer to Naku :P 

and i guess even Du du also have got same boxers as he is just like his daddy :P

Bold: Tere ko kaise pata, Kiki? 😲 Does that mean... YOU'VE BEEN STALKING THROUGH DU-DU'S DRAWERS?! Accha toh tu hai woh ladki who Du-Du keeps blushing about! I approve! Tu hi ban sakti hai mere ghar ki bahu! Good choice, Du-Du.
kiran255 thumbnail

Bold: Tere ko kaise pata, Kiki? 😲 Does that mean... YOU'VE BEEN STALKING THROUGH DU-DU'S DRAWERS?! Accha toh tu hai woh ladki who Du-Du keeps blushing about! I approve! Tu hi ban sakti hai mere ghar ki bahu! Good choice, Du-Du.

hehehheheh 

kya karo father tu mil nahi saka 

son he sahi :P

waise bhi anything and anyone just to be close to Dutta :P

and sasso maa plz change ur super women costume before coming to my home for asking my hand :P

u look super chef more than super women :P
heheheheh