Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jagrutid

hah did they really do that? i bet it was your fault!!?? come on own up what was it...?πŸ˜‰
kuch toe kiya hoga???😲

I actually do think dutta might actually lock her in that room... πŸ˜† want  to bet on it.
..(actually im not sure enough to bet on it ...but will see 2morrow!!! πŸ˜‰) and.. you know what its very true there is a number of people in my life..no matter how annoying they can be.. i just cant be angry at them ..i guess i love them for that reason though..

@ red - Now that you have mentioned it, it sounds somewhat Duttaish πŸ˜†! As when he is angry, he rarely makes sense πŸ˜†!

@ blue - Oh yes, its totally my fault always ! I have a sis who is 1 and half years younger than me, so we were TOTAL brats, and never used to give our parents peace πŸ˜†! They used to call us Tom & Jerry, as we would always be running behind each other and spoiling their sleep πŸ˜†! So when they get totally fed up, they just lock us up in a room, or in the toilet πŸ˜†! But they would never make the mistake of locking us both together, as they know we would LOVE that and would find it really exciting and adventurous πŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Yes, we all love Dutta for this reason, at one moment he can make you feel totally angry with him, and the next moment he redeems himself so beautifully 😳.

@ red - 🀣🀣🀣. That reminds me of when I was small, and my parents used to sometimes lock me up in the toilet! 🀣🀣🀣

Your parents used to lock you up in the toilet? 😲

Well, at least you had water and a place to relieve yourself when nature called πŸ˜†
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another wonderful episode...Thank you.

I am speechless...BIG πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to the writers.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

@ red - Now that you have mentioned it, it sounds somewhat Duttaish πŸ˜†! As when he is angry, he rarely makes sense πŸ˜†!

@ blue - Oh yes, its totally my fault always ! I have a sis who is 1 and half years younger than me, so we were TOTAL brats, and never used to give our parents peace πŸ˜†! They used to call us Tom & Jerry, as we would always be running behind each other and spoiling their sleep πŸ˜†! So when they get totally fed up, they just lock us up in a room, or in the toilet πŸ˜†! But they would never make the mistake of locking us both together, as they know we would LOVE that and would find it really exciting and adventurous πŸ˜†!

hah..sounds fun ..sometimes i wish i could go back to being a kid..so much fun..easier as well! as for dutta..yep.. mark my words 2morrow..he will lock her in that room.!πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear...As usual an Amazing update BB...nakku nakku u have woken up the sher by again n again pin pointing at Nana infront of Dutta...Will it seems like unless nakku is harmed more n Nana's truth is disclosed by someone else Dutta will not believe that Nana was involved in all this...Poor Nakku feeling bad for her yet again...Dutta... well all I can say is u can never learn from ur mistakes darling..You not believing in Nakusha again ...this time will make u pay heavily sweetie...Precap Looks amazing... seems like we are in for a face off between nakku n dutta this timeπŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

As a true Dutta diwanee maybe even I should shop for a red towel🀣

LMAO, Ivy. That's one way to have Dutta with you πŸ˜†

he dragged Nakku into the Room 😲 Ab ayega mazza πŸ˜†

Accha? What do you imagine will happen in that room, Sia? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Humare saath share kar na.

I know what the writer has written here is nothing as compared to certain "vulgar" stuff they show on TV nowadays, but since LTL has always been on the lighter side of romance, I was just asking 😳. But personally I think, it would just be GREAT to see the scene onscreen, as I have full faith in the creatives of LTL, and Mishal-Mahi, that the whole thing would be done in a very tasteful manner, without making it look bad πŸ‘πŸΌ!

Definitely. But I also think that with the natural development of DN's relationship post-SR, it would have been "normal" for Tasha to romance like this. Even better, the purity and innocence that the actors/characters can blend with the passion b/w a man-woman is what makes the romance b/w Tasha so NOT vulgar, regardless of whether he's touching her waist, cheek, or hair. Because the manner in which Dutta romances Naku, the caution and care with which he touches her, it shows how precious she is to him and how much he values her - it's not about the flesh, though the attraction is obviously there and the pleasure. But it's the moment that matters the most. LTL has always sustained its beauty when it comes to characters. And Dutta always manages to display his respect for women - even through his romancing Naku.

I've seen some clips of other couple's romancing on other shows, and (no offense to Geet fans), but that's one romance I do not like, because I find it too physical and too vulgar at times.

There's not a single moment in Tasha's history where I felt that their romance became ONLY passion or even vulgar. It was always pure and innocent with a twist of teasing/flirtation to it.

Ok guys, I know the precap is supposed to be serious, but why I am feeling all romantic about the whole thing 😍?! Dutta dragging Nakku to their room and all huh 😍!

Maybe because you're imagining that he pulled her into that room for a whole different reason than what we all know? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Appu, sharm kar ROFL
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ blue - Aah, now that is something I would LOVE to see between them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜! Nakku giving Dutta the cold shoulder πŸ˜‰! Generally you get to see this from a woman's side, but in LTL it has always been the guy giving the girl cold shoulder πŸ˜†! So this time around, I really really hope we get to see that side of Nakku, and a totally different side of Dutta, trying his "charm" on her to woo her πŸ˜‰. In this way, Dutta will learn a new form of romance πŸ˜‰. He has never had to "manao" his wife, as she NEVER gets pissed with him. But this time around, I really want to see a TYPICAL WOMAN in Nakku and a TYPICAL MAN in Dutta πŸ˜†!

Oh one more thing, Dutta keeps mentioning a roothi hui biwi hinting at Baaji many times, but how fun will it be, when he truly does have a roothi hui biwi?
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG BB !

This one was magnetizing !

what an epi !

you know i was sitting all lazy shazy !

and when i strat reading it !

OMG my mouth was open  and  my eyes were popping out!

Oh god it wa like i can feel d anger!

he is going mad 
and precap 1

it ios giving me chills !

thank god kal thursday hai not weekend 
warna mujh ko tu heart attack a jata is epi kay bare main soch soch kay :P
excellent work 

LOved it :D
omg cant ait for kal ki epi 
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

I have a theory. The theory is that the writers are purposely trying to kill me. I mean, this episode was beyond incredible, it was amazingfantabulous, and I nearly had a stroke several times while reading - so obviously, the writers are trying to kill me, right? Why else would they write such stroke-giving and painfully sweet moments that almost killed me? Ana, your too cute 🀣🀣🀣!

I MISS MY SHOW ON TV NOW 

This is so not fair. How could the channel deprive us of such awesome/brilliant episodes and characterizations? I cannot fathom it. It frustrates me and angers me and gosh, somebody shut me up before I curse the channel all the way to Hell. Its ok Ana, you can curse them all you want, I'm with you 😑! Seee...thats ME -----> !

Now as for the wonderful episode... 😍

First, I'm not surprised that Naku was persistent with the whole "you can't trust Nanasaheb" thing. The woman was like a broken record. Not only did she have the timing wrong, she also chose the wrong angle to get into the Nanasaheb-is-evil conversation. I mean, instead of going all "he's evil, eeek," - would it not have been more... fruitful to get at it from the "Nanasaheb showed up outside the mandir" angle and maybe even the "I have a bad feeling about him" angle. That might've resulted in a less aggressive reaction from her lovely emotional husband... But anyways, at least she was consistent. I mean, yes, he got a wee bit pissed (read: so furious that I saw smoke coming out of his ears), but he heard her. When he went downstairs to drink, he recalled her insecurity around Nanasaheb and how uncomfortable she had been all night - he did listen to her doubts. Oh yes, why Nakku has to always start off on a "ticking" note, she needs to be more tactful, and for the time being, she should stop using explicitly bad terms for Nana, and use more sobre words to convey he is bad. And as you mentioned, she should have started off by mentioning the incident at temple, and instead of telling Dutta all those explicit stuff , she should have just asked him to be a bit "careful" of Nana. I'm sure Dutta is smart enough to get the message (assuming Dutta's "gadhapan" is only limited to "love" and NakkuπŸ˜†!)

Regardless. Was I the only one who found the scene with Dutta yelling at Naku and Baji standing there in full awkwardness a whole lot funny? πŸ˜† Well, by now I guess Baaji is used to such scenarios πŸ˜†!I can't wait for Dutta and Naku to have an actual argument and Baji becoming the middleman πŸ˜† Something tells me Baaji will make a horrible middleman πŸ˜†! He will be like a football, getting kicked from both sides (with most of them being "gadha-kicks"! πŸ˜†)

Okay, skipping to the next-morning scene ☺️ That was the most romantic scene between Tasha - ever. I swear. It almost beat the shart-scene from October. I mean, it had innocence, it had passion, it had flirtation, it had ultimate romance... and it was all so sweet, I almost died from a sugar-rush. Loved how she called out in pain when her wound was bothered - Naku rarely ow's in pain, except for that one time with her feet during JMM2. Loved it even more that Dutta took care of her wound and finally - the quote of tonight's episode:

"... tujhe dard hota hai, aisa bhi bolegi tu kabhi?" Oh yes, that was a beautiful dialogue from Dutta 😍!

Right on, Dutta πŸ‘

Then, of course, Naku has to go ahead and ruin his romantic mood by blurting Nanasaheb's name again. Sheesh-kebab. Sheesh-Kabab?!?! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ But hey, it was the right time as he was calm and listening again. Good job, Naku. Now please be right, because if you end up being wrong about Nanasaheb, it's going to be a very embarrassing moment for all of us. Thats what even I'm thinking πŸ€”.

Loved Dutta's silently warning gesture with his head before he walked out on her - again. Problem with Dutta: He always runs from an argument. Chicken 😳 Chickens have arguments 😲?!?! And they run away from them too 😲?!?! Badd chickens, bad bad chickens ! But wasnt Dutta a "gadha" πŸ€”?! When did he get a promotion/demotion ?! 🀣🀣🀣 Now Ana, bet you have a "chicken" dance too in your kitty 🀣🀣🀣!

Precap was MINDBLOWING. I literally cringed when Naku went to Baji. I was like: "OMIGOD, DO NOT DO THAT, NAKU, IF DUTTA FINDS OUT-" and what do you know, he's standing right behind her 😳 I was like: "OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!" I got so scared, my right leg jittered, ready to run for Naku, OMG Ana, you were getting ready to run for Nakku with your snickers on?!?! 🀣🀣🀣 but of course the turtle is all about facing her husband's wrath 🀒 When he grabbed her arm and pulled her with, I was like "nooo, Dutta, I swear she's just worried about you please don't get too upset omigod Baji do something you idiot don't just stand there!" *breathes* Ana 🀣 🀣 🀣 ! Looks like your in Nakku's skin today πŸ˜†! I actually think he would've listened to Naku and tried to help, but BUSTED 🀒 So embarrassing. Now Dutta's gonna be even more pissed 'cause she went behind his back to HIS BEST FRIEND - again 🀒 But I think Dutta might be able to understand as to why she HAD to approach Baaji. She did give Dutta a chance, right ?! But he chose to disbelieve her , so thats why she had to run to her second best man, Baaji!

WE STILL HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES BEFORE THE WEEKEND! PARTAY For a moment, I got a bit panicky, because I thought it was Thursday today and that meant only one more episode to go before the weekend, but no. IT'S STILL WEDNESDAY πŸ˜ƒ

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@BB
this is sooo addictive ... wish sometimes that I could get my hands to the whole script and gobble it up at one go... it's seriously damn hard to wait for 24 hrs for the next chapter!!!!
DSPji.. only two episodes back u were all...' maine teri suni nahi nakku.. tune kitne minnate mangein' aur aaj phir se..." bass... ek shabd aur nahi?!!!" Nakku... an advice...u should nowstart recording all the statements coming out of Dutta while he's on his guilt trip and spilling his heart out...would come handy when he's being his stubborn- mulish- flipped out mode!