Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jagrutid

yep i really loved that scene..it was very personal in the way they didn't show us quite what went on in the room yet..this time around..here i want to read..there interaction ..for i'm quite intrested to see to what extent dutta stays admant and if and how he manages to explain the nature of his trust for nana. on the other hand i feel there might just..be a really angry reaction from dutta..and then he may realise later on that he was a little harsh with naku and make up for it.

@ red - Hmm, am thinking, maybe in a sudden gush of anger, Dutta might accidently push her or hurt her, and then might feel terribly guilty & THEN sits down to hear her out πŸ€”...maybe πŸ€”!

Even if it doesnt happen so, since Dutta has been behaving real angry with Nakku for the last 2 days, I'm sure there will be something through which he will redeem himself totally πŸ˜‰, as LTL has this habit - whenever Dutta is harsh with Nakku, he will also redeem himself beautifully 😳!
(example :- Dutta slapping Nakku, and then dinner on the kitchen floor scene 😳)

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review for Today:
OK - I need to take a minute and hold my heart a bit, because it is starting to go all gooey and I am afraid it is just going to go hyper one of these days. Back now :)
I loved the interaction between Dutta and Naku, which is almost blow hot blow cold, literally scorching up the screen with their romance one minute, all initiated by Dutta, which is AWESOME, cause i am the kind to be swept off her feet by her man...and the next minute he is just almost dismissing her, not even hearing her out wrt NS.
That is what I love about their relationship, its not perfect, since they are still new to each other in terms of trust. Trust has always been Dutta's weakness, its always black or white for him, whereas, Naku believes in greys to a certain extent, she will go with her instinct always and not blindly trust NS for that matter, because he happens to be Dutta's guru.
I also liked how she keeps at it, she will not give up till she convinces him to listen to her. She will try all avenues, Baaji, Dutta himself, Bappa for sure...but this time, I want something different.
This time, I want to see Naku being mad at Dutta for not listening to her, now its not in her nature to be forceful physically, but she can show it in interesting ways, like being aloof with Dutta, just like he was during the 1st wedding and the FR. With a changed Dutta, it might make him come around faster, since he cant stay without talking to Naku anymore...reverse psychology anyone?
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Episode Review for Today:
OK - I need to take a minute and hold my heart a bit, because it is starting to go all gooey and I am afraid it is just going to go hyper one of these days. Back now :)
I loved the interaction between Dutta and Naku, which is almost blow hot blow cold, literally scorching up the screen with their romance one minute, all initiated by Dutta, which is AWESOME, cause i am the kind to be swept off her feet by her man...and the next minute he is just almost dismissing her, not even hearing her out wrt NS.
That is what I love about their relationship, its not perfect, since they are still new to each other in terms of trust. Trust has always been Dutta's weakness, its always black or white for him, whereas, Naku believes in greys to a certain extent, she will go with her instinct always and not blindly trust NS for that matter, because he happens to be Dutta's guru.
I also liked how she keeps at it, she will not give up till she convinces him to listen to her. She will try all avenues, Baaji, Dutta himself, Bappa for sure...but this time, I want something different.
This time, I want to see Naku being mad at Dutta for not listening to her, now its not in her nature to be forceful physically, but she can show it in interesting ways, like being aloof with Dutta, just like he was during the 1st wedding and the FR. With a changed Dutta, it might make him come around faster, since he cant stay without talking to Naku anymore...reverse psychology anyone?

@ red - Yesss...ME ME ME πŸ˜ƒ!

@ blue - Aah, now that is something I would LOVE to see between them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜! Nakku giving Dutta the cold shoulder πŸ˜‰! Generally you get to see this from a woman's side, but in LTL it has always been the guy giving the girl cold shoulder πŸ˜†! So this time around, I really really hope we get to see that side of Nakku, and a totally different side of Dutta, trying his "charm" on her to woo her πŸ˜‰. In this way, Dutta will learn a new form of romance πŸ˜‰. He has never had to "manao" his wife, as she NEVER gets pissed with him. But this time around, I really want to see a TYPICAL WOMAN in Nakku and a TYPICAL MAN in Dutta πŸ˜†!

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another beauty of an episode. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love this side of Dutta, his usual anger on hearing something that he doesn't want to simmers on the surface at the same time he hates shouting at Nakku. 'tujh par chillana nahi chaiye tha…' Awww to phir kiya kyon ? Guess his anger is more situational – he is shocked someone actually had the guts to attack him, tamper with his car and even hurt Nakku. Nakku is hurt and in pain. To top it all Nakku comes with her theory on Nanasaheb, probably someone whom he respected and trusted. Whateva Dutta in rage is hot.
He actually walked out of the room leaving her standing there…tsk..tsk….Dutta will never change.
But loved how he tried to recollect every little instance and I think Nakku's words have planted that doubt in his mind. And that's a big step. Dutta and Baji at the bar…nostalgic moments.
Tasha romance 😍😍😍😍 wish we could see them on screen.
Finally Dutta taking care of Nakku. And dialog of the day 'Tujhe dard hota hai, aise bhi bolegi tu kabhi ?' Aww.
Logon ki parakh and Dutta – no way. Better listen to Nakku.
But then nahi…he has to regret later. That's Dutta Shriram Patil for us.
Precap – waiting to see what happens. Am sure Nakku will put her point across and it will hit him. Lets wait and watch.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Datta is angry at Naku again, he always repents later. Precap is interesting, more of Datta's anger expected tomorrow, hope he listens to her. Wish this actually happening in the show, but...
Thanks BB😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ red - Yesss...ME ME ME πŸ˜ƒ!

@ blue - Aah, now that is something I would LOVE to see between them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜! Nakku giving Dutta the cold shoulder πŸ˜‰! Generally you get to see this from a woman's side, but in LTL it has always been the guy giving the girl cold shoulder πŸ˜†! So this time around, I really really hope we get to see that side of Nakku, and a totally different side of Dutta, trying his "charm" on her to woo her πŸ˜‰. In this way, Dutta will learn a new form of romance πŸ˜‰. He has never had to "manao" his wife, as she NEVER gets pissed with him. But this time around, I really want to see a TYPICAL WOMAN in Nakku and a TYPICAL MAN in Dutta πŸ˜†!

Exactly Aparna! I have been dying to see that side of Dutta yet, since we got that only with him trying to pacify Baaji, but with Naku, its going to be different..I hope BB and team consider :)
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Exactly Aparna! I have been dying to see that side of Dutta yet, since we got that only with him trying to pacify Baaji, but with Naku, its going to be different..I hope BB and team consider :)

@ blue - 🀣🀣🀣! But dont you think that scene was more like a man trying to woo a woman?!?! 🀣🀣🀣 Thanks for reminding me Harshita, so THATS how Dutta might look when he wants to "manaofy" his girl, huh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

@ red - Hmm, am thinking, maybe in a sudden gush of anger, Dutta might accidently push her or hurt her, and then might feel terribly guilty & THEN sits down to hear her out πŸ€”...maybe πŸ€”!

Even if it doesnt happen so, since Dutta has been behaving real angry with Nakku for the last 2 days, I'm sure there will be something through which he will redeem himself totally πŸ˜‰, as LTL has this habit - whenever Dutta is harsh with Nakku, he will also redeem himself beautifully 😳!
(example :- Dutta slapping Nakku, and then dinner on the kitchen floor scene 😳)

yep your right i feel one of them scenes coming up..after all dutta reacts before he thinks..and i think thats what is going to happen here too. Maybe something a little different from what was shown in that scene you mentioned, yet again it was an unforgettable scene that showed to extreme sides of dutta. first where he slapped her.. .OMG  i don't think i ever got over that..and then that dinner scene what a combination and to think he is the same guy..that loves her limitless yet when anger irrupts he can act in such a heartless way...as strange and weird it may sound i think that's what we all love about duttas character. you never quite know what ticks him off..
anyway i have a feeling that dutta is going to ..shut nakusha up in that room ..and then ..later on will regret.  jagruti

Originally posted by: jagrutid

yep your right i feel one of them scenes coming up..after all dutta reacts before he thinks..and i think thats what is going to happen here too. Maybe something a little different from what was shown in that scene you mentioned, yet again it was an unforgettable scene that showed to extreme sides of dutta. first where he slapped her.. .OMG  i don't think i ever got over that..and then that dinner scene what a combination and to think he is the same guy..that loves her limitless yet when anger irrupts he can act in such a heartless way...as strange and weird it may sound i think that's what we all love about duttas character. you never quite know what ticks him off..
anyway i have a feeling that dutta is going to ..shut nakusha up in that room ..and then ..later on will regret.  jagruti

Yes, we all love Dutta for this reason, at one moment he can make you feel totally angry with him, and the next moment he redeems himself so beautifully 😳.

@ red - 🀣🀣🀣. That reminds me of when I was small, and my parents used to sometimes lock me up in the toilet! 🀣🀣🀣

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, we all love Dutta for this reason, at one moment he can make you feel totally angry with him, and the next moment he redeems himself so beautifully 😳.

@ red - 🀣🀣🀣. That reminds me of when I was small, and my parents used to sometimes lock me up in the toilet! 🀣🀣🀣

hah did they really do that? i bet it was your fault!!?? come on own up what was it...?πŸ˜‰
kuch toe kiya hoga???😲
I actually do think dutta might actually lock her in that room... πŸ˜† want  to bet on it...(actually im not sure enough to bet on it ...but will see 2morrow!!! πŸ˜‰) and.. you know what its very true there is a number of people in my life..no matter how annoying they can be.. i just cant be angry at them ..i guess i love them for that reason though..
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago