Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 3

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok guys, I know the precap is supposed to be serious, but why I am feeling all romantic about the whole thing 😍! Dutta dragging Nakku to their room and all huh 😍!

Becuz thats the angry (and hot) Dutta we all love. ☺️
Ab Naku sher ko control karke dikhaye. Day Dreaming

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Ok guys, I know the precap is supposed to be serious, but why I am feeling all romantic about the whole thing 😍?! Dutta dragging Nakku to their room and all huh 😍!

lol..looks like update ka asar hua hai tum par.. i think that mushy scene with dutta  letting nakus hair free and those moments between them..has gone to your head.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  i dont blame you but if its anything to go by i think a romantic touch would make it more appealing..at the Minuit it just sounds a bit scary.
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oooh what an epi yaar πŸ˜²πŸ‘! From beginning to end, just Dutta/Tasha/Duji/Batasha 😍! And I just LOVEDDD the mirror scene to bits 😍😍😍! Btw BB, just wanted to ask you, if we were to see these romantic scenes on-screen, would they still have shown these intimate moments the way it has been written here πŸ€”?

Ufff Dutta ka ghussa ! I think he REALLY needs to patiently listen out to to Nakku, for once! I really loved the Dutta during the 2nd Jungle track, he used to blindly trust and follow Nakku, as he believed consciously and subconsciously that she would NEVER mislead him! Maybe it was also more to do with the fact that he was literally blind then. But then I really liked it, he was more like a cute puppy back then 😍. He would just allow Nakku to work on him 😍.

However, regarding the current scenario, I was actually trying to analyse Dutta's behaviour, as to why he is behaving like this with Nakku especially when she is not keeping well πŸ€”, and I think I found the answer πŸ˜›...

First of all, what is happening to Nakku 😲, she used to always have the knack of bringing Dutta around, and convincing him to what she wanted him to do. But the 3-4 attempts she made to convince Dutta about Nana dint seem THAT appropriate. Ok, the first time when she said the same thing, she had literally come to consciousness with a jerk, and in that "terrified" state, she blurted out everything to Dutta in a non-diplomatic manner. But in todays episode, she was more calm and relaxed emotionally, so she could have explained things to him in a more tactful manner, than keeping on repeating the same thing! In a way, I can understand Dutta's state - 1st of all, Dhoka is THE one thing that can make him totally lose it! Whoever it might be, its always been TOO MUCH for him to take a new DHOKA, especially coming from someone whom he REALLY loves/respects! So the thought of ANOTHER DHOKA itself would have made Dutta lose his cool and senses. Nakku needs to understand, and remind herself about her husband's MAJOR weakness, i.e., DHOKA! So more than Dutta disbelieving Nakku, I feel its more of him trying to shove away EVEN the thought that someone like Nana can CHEAT him! So I think, Nakku really needs to calm down a bit more, and think a lot more, and then come up with a proper plan of action to ensure that Dutta is able to see/understand things the way he should, without losing his cool. She really needs to think a bit more about the reason as to why Dutta kept getting angry with her, even when she wasnt feeling well. Thats because, what she is saying is giving him MORE pain than maybe even the physical pain she is going through right now!

And as far as Nakku is concerned, I think since the Jungle times, she has been soo used to Dutta being convinced by her so easily, that this time around also she thought she just needs to tell him, and Dutta would just believe her! But guess now she will realise that she has a tough job ahead, and hopefully she will understand the reasons behind Dutta's outbursts at the mention of the possibility of Nana being a DHOKEBAAZ!

Ok, now for something lighter πŸ˜ƒ...Guys, just check out this sentence from the write-up... 

"Basss!!"he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up from the bed...

Initially I read it as "he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up
ON the bed"  🀣🀣🀣! For a moment I thought "Huhh 😲?!?! So Dutta has now LITERALLY started throwing tantrums like a 5 year old 😲, climbing on the bed and all huh 😲?!?! 🀣🀣🀣

@"blue word appu , you Penned jst what I had in tghts...
@ Green,,🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
Raj

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Shreya and Jagruthi :-

Well this is the initial scene we all will see - Sher dragging his wife into their room...but when they step out, we might get to see a cute puppy in Nakku's hands 😍!

Remember the scene during Damodar Patil times...Dutta storms into his room, and Nakku follows, and the next scene is Dutta is all pacified to go and meet DP πŸ˜³πŸ˜†!

But I know this time around, it will be slightly more difficult for Nakku to convince Dutta, but am sure that eventually she will succeed πŸ˜‰!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok, now for something lighter πŸ˜ƒ...Guys, just check out this sentence from the write-up... 

"Basss!!"he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up from the bed...

Initially I read it as "he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up
ON the bed"  🀣🀣🀣! For a moment I thought "Huhh 😲?!?! So Dutta has now LITERALLY started throwing tantrums like a 5 year old 😲, climbing on the bed and all huh 😲?!?! 🀣🀣🀣

Bold:  same here.. I too read it as.. on the bed.. 🀣
ab ye nakku aise hi NS ka naam lekar usko tang karti rahegi, tho lagtha hain wo din bhi door nahin..🀣
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

Bold:  same here.. I too read it as.. on the bed.. 🀣
ab ye nakku aise hi NS ka naam lekar usko tang karti rahegi, tho lagtha hain wo din bhi door nahin..🀣

@ red - 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Actually dialogues like "mujhe meri Nakusha chaahiye, abhi issi waqt!" sounds more like the kind you would see people saying stomping on the bed!" 🀣
🀣🀣

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Aparna: I read that you read it as Dutta was standing on Nakusha. Apni apni galat fehmiyan!πŸ€”
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Aparna: I read that you read it as Dutta was standing on Nakusha. Apni apni galat fehmiyan!πŸ€”

Dutta standing on Nakusha?!?! 🀣🀣🀣 Now I cant even PICTURISE that scene ! 🀣🀣🀣
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

@ Shreya and Jagruthi :-

Well this is the initial scene we all will see - Sher dragging his wife into their room...but when they step out, we might get to see a cute puppy in Nakku's hands 😍!

Remember the scene during Damodar Patil times...Dutta storms into his room, and Nakku follows, and the next scene is Dutta is all pacified to go and meet DP πŸ˜³πŸ˜†!

But I know this time around, it will be slightly more difficult for Nakku to convince Dutta, but am sure that eventually she will succeed πŸ˜‰!

yep i really loved that scene..it was very personal in the way they didn't show us quite what went on in the room yet..this time around..here i want to read..there interaction ..for i'm quite intrested to see to what extent dutta stays admant and if and how he manages to explain the nature of his trust for nana. on the other hand i feel there might just..be a really angry reaction from dutta..and then he may realise later on that he was a little harsh with naku and make up for it.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

🀣🀣🀣🀣...ye kya ho raha hain..
now i can't even imagine this..🀣🀣🀣🀣