Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
I have a theory. The theory is that the writers are purposely trying to kill me. I mean, this episode was beyond incredible, it was amazingfantabulous, and I nearly had a stroke several times while reading - so obviously, the writers are trying to kill me, right? Why else would they write such stroke-giving and painfully sweet moments that almost killed me?

I MISS MY SHOW ON TV NOW 

This is so not fair. How could the channel deprive us of such awesome/brilliant episodes and characterizations? I cannot fathom it. It frustrates me and angers me and gosh, somebody shut me up before I curse the channel all the way to Hell.

Now as for the wonderful episode... 😍

First, I'm not surprised that Naku was persistent with the whole "you can't trust Nanasaheb" thing. The woman was like a broken record. Not only did she have the timing wrong, she also chose the wrong angle to get into the Nanasaheb-is-evil conversation. I mean, instead of going all "he's evil, eeek," - would it not have been more... fruitful to get at it from the "Nanasaheb showed up outside the mandir" angle and maybe even the "I have a bad feeling about him" angle. That might've resulted in a less aggressive reaction from her lovely emotional husband... But anyways, at least she was consistent. I mean, yes, he got a wee bit pissed (read: so furious that I saw smoke coming out of his ears), but he heard her. When he went downstairs to drink, he recalled her insecurity around Nanasaheb and how uncomfortable she had been all night - he did listen to her doubts.

Now it'll probably turn out that she was wrong about Nanasaheb, in the end πŸ€”

Regardless. Was I the only one who found the scene with Dutta yelling at Naku and Baji standing there in full awkwardness a whole lot funny? πŸ˜† I can't wait for Dutta and Naku to have an actual argument and Baji becoming the middleman πŸ˜†

Okay, skipping to the next-morning scene ☺️ That was the most romantic scene between Tasha - ever. I swear. It almost beat the shart-scene from October. I mean, it had innocence, it had passion, it had flirtation, it had ultimate romance... and it was all so sweet, I almost died from a sugar-rush. Loved how she called out in pain when her wound was bothered - Naku rarely ow's in pain, except for that one time with her feet during JMM2. Loved it even more that Dutta took care of her wound and finally - the quote of tonight's episode:

"... tujhe dard hota hai, aisa bhi bolegi tu kabhi?"

Right on, Dutta πŸ‘

Then, of course, Naku has to go ahead and ruin his romantic mood by blurting Nanasaheb's name again. Sheesh-kebab. But hey, it was the right time as he was calm and listening again. Good job, Naku. Now please be right, because if you end up being wrong about Nanasaheb, it's going to be a very embarrassing moment for all of us.

Loved Dutta's silently warning gesture with his head before he walked out on her - again. Problem with Dutta: He always runs from an argument. Chicken 😳

Sigh. Incredible episode once again. Things are really building up. Naku's doubts are colliding with Dutta's trust in Nanasaheb. I feel like there's something Dutta hasn't told her about Nanasaheb, the thing that is the reason why Dutta really trusts Nanasaheb so much and won't tolerate a single bad word about the man. I'm still wondering who's pulling the strings regarding the flesh-trade dhanda, and whether it's someone we already know. I'm also nervous, because the women in Dutta's home are getting more involved in this whole dhanda business as the threat will soon be over them - and kind of already is since Naku was attacked.

Precap was MINDBLOWING. I literally cringed when Naku went to Baji. I was like: "OMIGOD, DO NOT DO THAT, NAKU, IF DUTTA FINDS OUT-" and what do you know, he's standing right behind her 😳 I was like: "OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!" I got so scared, my right leg jittered, ready to run for Naku, but of course the turtle is all about facing her husband's wrath 🀒 When he grabbed her arm and pulled her with, I was like "nooo, Dutta, I swear she's just worried about you please don't get too upset omigod Baji do something you idiot don't just stand there!" *breathes* I actually think he would've listened to Naku and tried to help, but BUSTED 🀒 So embarrassing. Now Dutta's gonna be even more pissed 'cause she went behind his back to HIS BEST FRIEND - again 🀒

WE STILL HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES BEFORE THE WEEKEND! PARTAY For a moment, I got a bit panicky, because I thought it was Thursday today and that meant only one more episode to go before the weekend, but no. IT'S STILL WEDNESDAY πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hi, first things first..i would like to thank you for your thread...what you post to some extent is what keeps laagi thujse fan's going. ive been reading your posts on and off and i have to say i love the stroyline..would have loved it even more if it was in the form of a daily episode yet none the less its great. I really enjoyed the reading..interaction between both naku and dutta..kind of reminds me of the essence of both characters. really enjoyed it and i'm looking forward to reading what happens next..to be honest i prefer the episodes which are filled with nakusha and dutta  a little bit like the show its self those are the highlights but looking forward to the upcoming storyline too. One thing i would say that was the highlight for me was..😳 the morning scene between nakusha and dutta.. whatever harsh words dutta may have passed on the night before..simply laying eyes on naku none of that mattered.
stubble romance..the way in which he approaches her..lets her hair loose..bandages her wound yet all the while he is dutta shri ram patil and we are reminded of that when nakusha tries to talk of nana again but dutta re-iterates his disapproval loved it!!
thank you very much for this.. jagruti. p.s went back to read the precap because i had forgotten.. hoping for a really good scene between naku/dutta. - cant wait for the next one!!
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

MineπŸ˜‰

thnks BB!!

Superb!!πŸ‘

Loved the scene where he tells her to let the hair loose n then after that the embrace!!😍

Ohh nakku in pain!

Awww Dutta dressing her wound😳

He is too hurt n feel her pain

For the 1st time he think back all what happened after the function but

Gudha to gadha hi rahega na!!

When will he will listen to nakkuπŸ˜•

He is mad with her, poor nakku

The precap-

Makes it more worse, hope it won't develop to a huge argument and worse another slap!!😲

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanxx for the update BB
A nice one again...I like these misunderstandings btw Tasha Sooo Cute Nakku trying to convince him and he in his usual mode πŸ˜³ Nice! 
Nice subtle romance and Dutta taking care of Nakusha Hayeee πŸ˜
Precap is good πŸ˜† N again asking for B's help All I can remember nw is Dutta's stare when N-B were talking and he came in between " Baaji Rao ji ki vahiniji " πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Those days πŸ˜ Nostalgic 
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update BB
Gadha back to his anger mode πŸ˜†
Why  did he hold nakuu's injured arm ...Puri nakku mein wahi spot mila Kab akal ayegi tujhe Dutta πŸ˜†
he dragged Nakku into the Room 😲 Ab ayega mazza πŸ˜†

Edited by Sia79 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another fantastic episode πŸ‘

When will these men learnπŸ˜†

Though I feel like shaking both Dutta and Baaji hard until their teeth start rattling...I can relate their reactions and behavior to their inherent character.

Tasha scene was 😳.  Red towels and wet hair 😍 have become synonymous with Dutta.
As a true Dutta diwanee maybe even I should shop for a red towel🀣

Thanks BB😊

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh so beautiful...  Kabhi naram naram ... kabhi garam garam ...

I'm enjoying all mood swings of our sher... soft n harsh... so our Dutta...  tender romance is so droolworthy...

Please Dutta listen to your sherni for once...

@BB cd not comment yesterday due to net problem...

I am enjoying every bit of it...  and thanks a tonn for the team... giving us our lost episodes...

i'm running to read it again...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Fabulous! I love this angry Dutta...who can still be angry on Naku. LOL!
And that doing ishara with his eyes to Baji to sit on the bar stool. Sigh! The good times!
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh Nakku!! why don't she start with telling Dutta that NS had met her?
but every time she starts with ' mere bharosa karo, NS aapko nuksaan pahuchaana chahthe hain...' dutta becomes angry, not listening to her any further..per nakku tho nakku hain..aur dutta dutta hi rahega..aur ye sab hona hi chaahiye in dono ke beech mein.. it is so normal...😊
'usko nana ke baare mein utna kidhar malum hainjitna apna ko malum hain..' πŸ˜†

but Baji, nakku has seen through NS within that time... aap dono ko kab sach dikhega..?
Well it is good that Dutta is thinking and trying to analyze Nakku's words.. if Baji had not interrupted, would he have come into a conclusion? maybe not.. but at least it is good sign that DUTTA IS THINKING..πŸ˜ƒ

romance and more romance..
😍 dutta nursing nakku.. 😍 'tujhe dard hota hain, aisa bhi bolegi tu kabhi..? 😍

Precap.. this looks serious..

Thanks BB for this wonderful episode..😊 waiting for the next..to witness dutta's anger yet again..πŸ˜†