CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

My Stories/OS/VMs (Page 95)

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8817

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Belated congratulations Deba diStarStarStar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Belated congratulations Deba diStarStarStar..

Thanx a lot Angel Big smile
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74831

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

 
Originally posted by gadhadada

 




Thanx a lot GD Big smile
But only congrats...no expert comments ?? I want feedback from you Wink


Honestly I watch UR VM now...Wink
Us waqt socha tha, chalo dekhun ga pr...Ouch
khair... its really a Terrific Concept...StarStar
I really Enjoyed that Couple cz somehow I like Both of them and their Mature Performances...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I think if RR and ST not come together in BALH, U cant think abt that Couple...WinkLOL
I missed BALH as after few Epi, I found it Boring so did not aware of RR Presence there...WinkWink
Somehow I like if U used those ST and RR Rushes performing on stage in Black n White...Smile
But all and all its really a Perfect Couple...EmbarrassedClapClap
and i think U must deserve this Award...ClapStarClap
Hats off to U...StarClapStar
Thank You so very much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada


Honestly I watch UR VM now...Wink
Us waqt socha tha, chalo dekhun ga pr...Ouch
khair... its really a Terrific Concept...StarStar
I really Enjoyed that Couple cz somehow I like Both of them and their Mature Performances...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I think if RR and ST not come together in BALH, U cant think abt that Couple...WinkLOL
I missed BALH as after few Epi, I found it Boring so did not aware of RR Presence there...WinkWink
Somehow I like if U used those ST and RR Rushes performing on stage in Black n White...Smile
But all and all its really a Perfect Couple...EmbarrassedClapClap
and i think U must deserve this Award...ClapStarClap
Hats off to U...StarClapStar
Thank You so very much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Thanx a lot GD Big smile
I am waiting for ur feedback Wink
U r right...i chose them becoz i can get them together in few scenes...i searched a lot to find those videos...& RR's presence in BALH helped me a lot to make that vm...
Thanx once again for watching it & giving the feedback Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

binod.abhijeet IF-Dazzler
binod.abhijeet
binod.abhijeet

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 4498

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hi deba di, i have just completed reading the story "khel sath dino ka", sorry for the late reading...as i got pm but this pm was unread and still some others are left...so i m extremely sorry for it...as per the story...story match up with the title and it's a kind of beautiful concept with some suspend, the way u start the story with huge discription is nice and the anniversary suspend was quite out of thought which i enjoyed alot.."chitrole bhi badal gaya hey"...the dialouge between abhijeet sir and acp sir during saving him and kabi bhi junior nahi sabajna was nice...some what bhagam bhag type but overall it is great...it would be our fortunate if u get to watch such episodes in cid...hope to read more from u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binod.abhijeet

Hi deba di, i have just completed reading the story "khel sath dino ka", sorry for the late reading...as i got pm but this pm was unread and still some others are left...so i m extremely sorry for it...as per the story...story match up with the title and it's a kind of beautiful concept with some suspend, the way u start the story with huge discription is nice and the anniversary suspend was quite out of thought which i enjoyed alot.."chitrole bhi badal gaya hey"...the dialouge between abhijeet sir and acp sir during saving him and kabi bhi junior nahi sabajna was nice...some what bhagam bhag type but overall it is great...it would be our fortunate if u get to watch such episodes in cid...hope to read more from u.

Thanx a lot binod for reading the stories & your feedback Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

binod.abhijeet

Veena.. IF-Sizzlerz
Veena..
Veena..

Joined: 10 June 2009
Posts: 9987

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I just watch your vm deba and its really really awesome, what a beautiful vm Thumbs UpClap
Love it and love the song too, perfect song for this vm Thumbs Up
Congrates dear for winning the contest StarParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena..

I just watch your vm deba and its really really awesome, what a beautiful vm Thumbs UpClap
Love it and love the song too, perfect song for this vm Thumbs Up
Congrates dear for winning the contest StarParty

Thanx a lot Veena for watching the VM Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FUNNY STORIES - By CIDians - 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: visrom   Replies: 759   Views: 75126

visrom 759 75126 17 July 2017 at 1:13pm by R_Ritz
CID stories writter

Author: poojaluvnbt   Replies: 3   Views: 945

poojaluvnbt 3 945 24 November 2014 at 6:41pm by Metis
FUNNY STORIES - By CIDians

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: prabha.   Replies: 1153   Views: 141860

prabha. 1153 141860 23 April 2014 at 6:55am by visrom
MEMBERS CID STORIES - CHEST

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 142   Views: 119550

Bhavanab 142 119550 21 May 2013 at 9:36pm by nsapo
SUHAANI/DRILABH'S CID STORIES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: suhani.cipamisa   Replies: 129   Views: 31170

suhani.cipamisa 129 31170 14 May 2013 at 5:53am by suhani.cipamisa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index