Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .ACHU.

Congrats debasreeji on becoming Rockerz.
Aapki story bahot achi hai. But cid ke forensic doctor ki certificate nakli? Check kiye bina hi leliye doctor ko. Aapki imagination achi hai. Hospital ka topic bhi great hai.
NICE story debasreeji. Expect more n more good stories.

Thanx a lot for reading my story...πŸ˜ƒ
Your point is correct but in the today's world is it really impossible ??? I don't think so...

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In the real world it is not impossible, but here we have ACP Pradyuman...will a fake certificate escape his notice?
Looking back I remember it did...in the Taipan Saanp case...where Niyati laughed at ACP for not being able to make out a fake death certificate.πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

In the real world it is not impossible, but here we have ACP Pradyuman...will a fake certificate escape his notice?

Looking back I remember it did...in the Taipan Saanp case...where Niyati laughed at ACP for not being able to make out a fake death certificate.πŸ˜†

Yeah i remember it...as far i can remember that ACP sir scold either Dr Niyati or his CID team for this fake certificate...
And one more thing as far i remember Tarika when entered the CID in the case of Don's final revenge ACP sir was not aware of her joining...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finished the story ... I must say it's a nice interesting one πŸ˜›

Now I will admit somewhere down the line even though I slightly felt bad for Abhijeet but 'I' was happy πŸ˜› ... You know it was like dil mein ek khwaahish thi jo poori hui πŸ˜› ... so altogether it was a nice interesting story 😊
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Finished the story ... I must say it's a nice interesting one πŸ˜›

Now I will admit somewhere down the line even though I slightly felt bad for Abhijeet but 'I' was happy πŸ˜› ... You know it was like dil mein ek khwaahish thi jo poori hui πŸ˜› ... so altogether it was a nice interesting story 😊

Thanx Bhavna...πŸ˜ƒ

You know when i was writing specially those parts i was just laughing to think if any FW member by chance see it then what will be their reaction πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure SM will be in tears...poor girl...but let's face it...she's more fit to be a model.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† exactly ... I always pray to god from the bottom of my heart that may she gets lots more of soaps to act or movies to do .. and for that she has no option but to bid goodbye to CID. (ok .. won't say more .. there might be any SM fans out here who'll get offended)
GIRL_SHERLOCK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Story Debasree !!
Loved it !!

aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!!congrats deba!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
i read the first half of the story...πŸ‘πŸΌ
felt very interesting...and will complete reading it soon...
 great job!!!wonderful storyπŸ‘πŸ‘
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I read ur story Deba..interesting Plot...Enjoyed reading it And ur likness towards tarika and Nikhil πŸ˜†