Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all Congrats on turning Rockerz !! πŸ₯³

Read the story !!!! Very different and interesting. It has everything that you ( even me ) would have asked for.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Imagining the story made me happy.. specially the ending, you know why!!

Jokes apart, the concept was interesting and handled differently. Nowhere did I feel bored , inspite of the length! I am not discussing it scene by scene as not many have read it yet. So dont wanna spoil the fun! Anyways, Great job...πŸ‘πŸΌ Looking forward for more !

πŸ‘
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulation on becoming rocker
@ story WELLDONEπŸ‘...debasree maza agaya..keep it up yar
Edited by sherdilali - 11 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Many many Congratulations Deba on becoming RockerzπŸ€—... I will try to read ur Story Soon...

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finished Deba...congrats on the story...it's a very nice one. πŸ‘
A nice proper officer phasao story...

But the T-thing...you have added a disclaimer in the end, so it's ok.

I am not too fond of the way they show A-T relation, but I don't want her to be like 'that'. (will not break any suspense to the others). See, they would definitely have cross-checked everything before recruiting her. I am actually feeling bad for A now. πŸ˜†

Never mind...I enjoyed reading it. πŸ˜ƒ
GIRL_SHERLOCK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations on turning a Rockerz !!!! πŸ₯³
Minionite thumbnail
Just finished the story Sree. I should be in meetings, but I keep reading it in between my meetings. πŸ˜† Anyways on to your story. Great story. I didn't mind the A-T relationship, even though I have something against it, but it was nice the way you handled it. Other than that: great work!!! πŸ‘
sonpaapdi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 NICE STORY DIDI!!!!!... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  

I LOVED IT!!!!...😊
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all thanx to all of you...πŸ€—

Now come to the story...actually I want to write a story based on corruption of the system...I took two characters from the CID team as i personally believe that a team is running through the 15 yrs but there is no such corrupt officers except Daksh...its very hard to believe at least in the present scenario...People generally take bribes either for their greed or for the miserable condition or in any helpless situation...I tried my best showing all those type in my story...Generally innocent & honest people always the target of the system so i tried to show it by Abhijeet as it is more easy to write...

@Visrom...i think now my views are clear to u that why i wrote it in this way...

@Shagnika...i know πŸ˜†...i can understand...πŸ˜‰

@Sri...thanx for reading my story...πŸ˜ƒ

@sherdilali & @ sonpaapdi...thanx for your liking πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
.ACHU. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats debasreeji on becoming Rockerz.
Aapki story bahot achi hai. But cid ke forensic doctor ki certificate nakli? Check kiye bina hi leliye doctor ko. Aapki imagination achi hai. Hospital ka topic bhi great hai.
NICE story debasreeji. Expect more n more good stories.
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just started reading it sree...the start is good...will complete reading shortly😊