My Stories/OS/VMs - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

They are awesome...πŸ‘

I wonder what their reactions would have been...and Debasree must seriously consider a  career in this field. 😊

Hee hee thanx for this thinking πŸ˜ƒ
awesome VMs debasree..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
each one of them were so lovely.. nice caps and nice songs.. i just loved them...
i wonder what wud be their reactions after seeing VMs...
i wish they visit IF once πŸ˜†
Thanx a lot everyone πŸ€—
I also think about their reaction...aur jab bhi soch ti hoon heart beat bad jati hein πŸ˜†
Hey!!!!!!!! Finally managed to see all of them!!!!!!

Two words.. Just Awesome!!!! β­οΈ
Loved it.. They are so beautiful yaar.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

I just finally watched all your videos and they were great. The music, the videos, and everything was great. I didn't even mind the length because they were all so good. πŸ˜ƒ

hey DEBA DEAR...

😊4 sharin'... such BEAUTIFUL VMs😊

πŸ‘u hv done an...πŸ‘
😊a small TREAT😊

😊juz 4 u😊

take care
gud luk
keep smilin'
regards
Thanx a lot everyone πŸ˜ƒ
@Dayakhtar...it's okay u r late 😊 & thanx for the gift & treat πŸ˜ƒ
Finally am here ... πŸ˜› @deba - you very well know the reason , why it took me so long to come here ... but its never better than late  πŸ˜Š

OMG...!! what to say about how it feels watching such lovely videos πŸ˜  I just can't take my eyes off any video ... especially  " Nanahe Lamhe "  and  " Friends forever "  ...  the songs are apt to the scenes / vids ...  πŸ˜ƒ

@deba -  you've done fantabulous job πŸ‘ the progress of your VM making talent is clearly visble from 1st attempt of our VM to your latest release ...  Your marvelous   ⭐️ keep going dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Great Twinkle at last u r successful to see...thanx a lot for ur comments πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
you did compliments deserving job ...πŸ‘ so comment tho banta hai na boss...!! πŸ˜‰