CID

My Stories/OS/VMs - Page 23

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

DEBA... mera KOI lafz shayed wo kuch na keh payey... jo main kehna chahta hun... tum nay meri MEMORY per jo SADNESS ki DHOOL aa gayii thi na... usay SAAF ker diya... jo AANSOO meri aankhun ko BLUR ker rahay thay... is VM nay un ko CLEAR karnay mein buhat MADA ki...
main sirf ye KEHNA chahta hun...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx to all of u 🤗

But i have a question...actually when i made all my VMs i never thought about the duration of the VM becoz CID is running 14 years & to cover all the moments i just forgot about the length of it...but one of my friend told me that if it is within 5-6 mins then it will be good enough...I didn't feel bad or angry but I want to know all of your view about it...please share your views becoz it's very important for me...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya Sree it is lovely but it is a bit long 13 min I think
debasree04 thumbnail
Thanx a lot Nandini for sharing ur view 
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deba, I watched the VM again as I had promised you and I felt the following points. Since you said suggestions are welcome here they are. 
Your effort is something not all can do. So, I felt if the AC scenes got reduced and more of old CID scenes added it may make the VM less long. 🤔
Asha is only in two clips. 😲You who admire and almost worship her, can bring the team dynamics when she was there some more. Like the time when she drove the car and the others were busy discussing the case, the time she and Daya were nodding to sleep when ACP sir had lost his eyes 😳😊
You may have remembered all this. But as you said 14 years is no small time to present in a small VM. My friendly suggestion is that, if you listen to your heart and head you may be able to change no make a different new VM on the same topic. 11:02 minutes may feel long for many and thoughts may go wandering.
But, a lovely VM enjoyed watching it again😃 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Mallika , what you have done , not many can do.

Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice VM debasree!⭐️Liked the concept of VM based on strong friendship bond between Daya-Abhijeet,ACP-Salunkhe,Freddy-Vivek⭐️
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so good..
finger licking good..😛
debasree04 thumbnail
Thanx a lot Mallika...in future if i make a VM i remember all of your suggestions...
Minionite thumbnail
Great VM Debashree. Just loved it. Nothing new to add to what everyone has already said. So all I'm going to do is 👏.