Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I still can't believe this news. 😭 I think I'm in shock and I'm at work and I'm ready to cry. 😭😭😭😭

I've even changed my siggy in dedication to Vivek.
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know its true but my heart don't want to believe it...i am waiting for a miracle...i can't stop the tears coming out of my eyes after watching the vm😭😭😭😭😭
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is really a hard truth which we have to accept. No one can believe but it's true and the hardest thing is to accept the truth.
Minionite thumbnail
^^^^^ The biggest thing is that most of us still haven't forgotten Tasha and now we get another surprise that Vivek is leaving. It's too much to accept. It seems like CID is now slowly starting to fail. It's falling apart. After 7 years of being the show of my life, I'm starting to spend less and less time watching the new episodes and re-watching the old episodes. If anyone else major leaves, I'm dropping off CID for sure.
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
indeed a good VM debasree...but the news is very very sad... i'm really worried about our Show and DUO.. .still they are playing vanishing acts...... ohh its very painful to see that our show is now falling apart...we will miss him... Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monika21

indeed a good VM debasree...but the news is very very sad... i'm really worried about our Show and DUO.. .still they are playing vanishing acts...... ohh its very painful to see that our show is now falling apart...we will miss him...

DII... UR ICONS really looking SAD... they showed all our feeling too...
hope they turned as SMILy's and we get back the HAPPY NEWS that VIVEK COMING BACK!!!!
maria-rock thumbnail

😭😭very touchy vm but im still cant belive ths.plz Vevik dnt leave CID.

ab CID ka kaya hoga.😭😭

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

DII... UR ICONS really looking SAD... they showed all our feeling too...
hope they turned as SMILy's and we get back the HAPPY NEWS that VIVEK COMING BACK!!!!

i hope so...πŸ˜’
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you very much debasree di, wow. Watching this one.