My Stories/OS/VMs - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!!!! that VM was lovely!!!!
WOWπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved the vm πŸ€—...amazing workπŸ‘πŸΌ...love abhi sir a lot😳😍
@debasree04 ...Hmm Just Superb WorkπŸ‘πŸΌ...Great...U remind us...Ho much Aditya is a Versatile Actor...HIs expressions in performing negative roles, the anger which shown in his eyes and his face,,He is a True Performer ...Thanks For making This VM,...U did a great job...πŸ‘
Hi debasree,

> thnx 4 d PM buddy...
>d VM is AWSOME
> each n every scene in ds collection is juz gr8 n is enough 2 prove that VERSATILITY is very much there in ds SUPER PER4MER
> every  time I see ABHI sir in some -ve kinda situation/role... its a bit of treat 4 me, bcz I like his FROWNING SMILE ( 😍😍😍😍) πŸ˜‰ (SORRY, I dnt want 2 hurt anyone's feelingz... its my personal opinion)

Waitin 4 ur nxt attemp...
wonderful job !!!!

love it πŸ‘
 hmmm... the FIRST THING i did in morning was open UR VM YT link which U provided me... frankly dada... FANTABULOUS, AWESUME, MARVELLOUS, TREMENDOUS JOBπŸ‘πŸΌ... in sum sections the all ANGREZI VOCABS turned into DESI VERSIONS as RAPCHIK n JHAKAS typeπŸ‘... very well done... n the SONG which U used... WOW WOW⭐️...
WOW!!!
Lovely to watch this VM Debasree. I logged in today as i was not well the past two days and what treat for sore eyes this wasπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the PM.
Good luck with many more cool VMs.πŸ‘
AGain a nice one debasree... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ sorry for late comments my net is not working prpoperly.

but its really...

wowww deba DII again u done a marvellous jobπŸ‘
u have shown mindblowing collections..
each nd every scene is fantastic..
some of them r which i never ever watched...thank u so much for them⭐️
for u
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

FOR ABHI SIR
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.