My Stories/OS/VMs - Page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you Pari, Himani, Anamika & Rashi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Suhaani...hope so that He liked it...specially when he said - some artistic gift always comes from Calcutta...it means a lot to me...dil khush ho gaya! Yeh ek aehsaas hei ke main wahan nehin phir vi wahan hoon ๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ

Anamika...thanx for liking vm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Frankly speaking, i dnt remember maximum scene I checked each video thats why it took lots of time to make this vm...
That scene is from CID mein daraar ๐Ÿ˜›
Lovely Deba di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lovely Vm too๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
I think i saw the gift on sbb today afternoon๐Ÿ˜†
I too felt being on cloud nine hearing the 'calcutta' comment๐Ÿ˜ณ... Thank you so much Deba di..its all because of you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...
thank u debA diii for adding my name...
awsm vm...
n thanx to shagnika as well
[QUOTE=debasree04] Thank you Pari, Himani, Anamika & Rashi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Suhaani...hope so that He liked it...specially when he said - some artistic gift always comes from Calcutta...it means a lot to me...dil khush ho gaya! Yeh ek aehsaas hei ke main wahan nehin phir vi wahan hoon ๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ

Was thinking of u when he said it on his behalf as well as on behalf of others. ๐Ÿ˜† the last laugh is yours deba ๐Ÿ˜‰

Waise did u make that kheer? Lol just kidding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The way he held it blushingly! Your bashers shud be redfaced by now, hiding away ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by suhani.cipamisa - 9 years ago
Kalkatta ki shaan deba di...๐Ÿค— 
That's true...aap wahan na hokar bhi wahi ho...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Thanks a lot di...๐Ÿค— 
Wow deba di..
its true aap waha ho na kar bhi wahi thi
thats really great
Originally posted by suhani.cipamisa

Was thinking of u when he said it on his behalf as well as on behalf of others. ๐Ÿ˜† the last laugh is yours deba ๐Ÿ˜‰

My reactionโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Originally posted by suhani.cipamisa

Waise did u make that kheer? Lol just kidding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The way he held it blushingly! Your bashers shud be redfaced by now, hiding away ๐Ÿ˜›

Hehehe...actually thats made by Shagnika's mom & it was not kheer rather Payesh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeah if they celebrate it in Kolkata, surely i would love to take Payesh for them because my mom makes it wonderfully! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you Aman, Anamika & Parii ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Di did u have any clip of that pariticular time when sangika di presented the gift to him.. And anyother in which daya sir's expression was captured of that time or he said anything.