Users

Frequent Posters

debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congo deba... 😃 🥳
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrat deba di, u deserve u win, congrat once again.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This was an awesome VM Deba...that Tanhayee song with those crying scenes was fitting in so well. Also that pic of Sakshi which looked like it's on KD's table. Fantastic!!!! 👏

Then there's one scene where Sakshi is talking to someone but Ram Kapoor is seen at the back...maybe you could have blurred him out...but chalta hai. It didn't spoil the effect.

This VM surely deserved to be a winner. 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Mallu...

Awesome VM (:

Thanx a lot 😃

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Congrats Sree!!! I loved your VM a lot!

Thanx a lot Sri 😃 Being a jury u liked my vm...it means a lot...thanx once again 🤗
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

This is such a great news Deba !! Hearty congratulations re 🤗 ... I'll surely see the VM aaj .. and I know it'll be perfect 😊 .. congrats again !!

Thanx Bhavana 😃
Waiting for ur feedback 😛

Originally posted by: debaleena_tunai

congo deba... 😃 🥳

Thanx a lot debaleena 😃

Originally posted by: binod.abhijeet

Congrat deba di, u deserve u win, congrat once again.

Thanx a lot binod 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

This was an awesome VM Deba...that Tanhayee song with those crying scenes was fitting in so well. Also that pic of Sakshi which looked like it's on KD's table. Fantastic!!!! 👏

Then there's one scene where Sakshi is talking to someone but Ram Kapoor is seen at the back...maybe you could have blurred him out...but chalta hai. It didn't spoil the effect.

This VM surely deserved to be a winner. 😃

Thanx a lot detailed feedback 😃

That pics...actually in original scene KD looks at the photo frame of his & Varun pics...i edited that in Photoshop with Sakhshi's pics 😛

That scene where Sakshi is talking with Ronit Roy...Ronit was present as guest in that episode & in original video, Ram stands but it is blurred...i cant delete Ram then Sakshi's face would be large...as its blurred i didn't delete it...

Thanx once again 🤗

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Thanx a lot detailed feedback 😃

That pics...actually in original scene KD looks at the photo frame of his & Varun pics...i edited that in Photoshop with Sakhshi's pics 😛

That scene where Sakshi is talking with Ronit Roy...Ronit was present as guest in that episode & in original video, Ram stands but it is blurred...i cant delete Ram then Sakshi's face would be large...as its blurred i didn't delete it...

Thanx once again 🤗

@ Bold: I knew I recognized the scene! It's after Varun's death! I recognized the scene from the morgue room and another one where he was crying, but I didn't get that one. 😆 But yeah I agree with Vis di. The way you edited that scene I couldn't tell what it was originally! 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

@ Bold: I knew I recognized the scene! It's after Varun's death! I recognized the scene from the morgue room and another one where he was crying, but I didn't get that one. 😆 But yeah I agree with Vis di. The way you edited that scene I couldn't tell what it was originally! 😃

Thanx Sri 😳

Second scene is from Varun's death episode, after his death when Varun's uncle (KD's friend, forgot his name) doesn't trust KD & insults KD, KD returned with police...that scene he is crying...
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Thanx Sri 😳

Second scene is from Varun's death episode, after his death when Varun's uncle (KD's friend, forgot his name) doesn't trust KD & insults KD, KD returned with police...that scene he is crying...

Right. When he's suspected of killing Varun until he proves himself innocent. Now I remember. 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
KD's scenes are taken from only 2 episodes - Varun death one & that episode where KD's brother accused & his family showed, because I need emotional RR scene 😛