CID

My Stories/OS/VMs - Page 66

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey debasree i read ur story khel 7 dino ka, its really intresting... Enjoyed reading it 😃
Old memories from old episodes and all old CID officers together wow
What if they make a story like this one in which they invite all of their old officers 😲   😛
Story was amazing 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing story.    Loved it...love the End... 😃...they should celebrate their 17th anniversary like this only...they should call all their ex officers     it will be memorable 😃 Edited by uhs313 - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Veena..

Hey debasree i read ur story khel 7 dino ka, its really intresting... Enjoyed reading it 😃
Old memories from old episodes and all old CID officers together wow
What if they make a story like this one in which they invite all of their old officers 😲   😛
Story was amazing 👍🏼

Thanx a lot Veena for reading it & for liking it 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uhs313

mind blowing story.    Loved it...love the End... 😃...they should celebrate their 17th anniversary like this only...they should call all their ex officers     it will be memorable 😃

Thanx a lot for reading & liking it 😃
honey71 thumbnail
Hey some times mistakes will happen.. 
the story is really awesome.. 
Good to see all the old cops again..
fw mistakes also helps us to write our own story..
Investigation part is nice..

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was just mindblowing Debasree. I loved the way you brought all the 40 ex officers and doctors back. It was very nice to imagine. A beautiful story I must say. Innovative concept with a fresh plot of finishing a case and rescuing everyone in seven days just like Akhir Chaunati but without HD. It was really refreshing to read about the old cops again especially Viren meeting Abhi sir. I could visualise it happening right in front of me. I like the name decoding that you showed which is a pretty new idea. I also liked the bonding you showed between the old and new officers it will always remain a fact that CID is family and will remain one. The bonding between Trio was fantasticly shown as well. They all care about each other soo much. Overall a fantastic story with lovely bonding and it was nice to see all the officers involved at some point especially liked DCP's party. A really nice surprise. Thank you for providing us such lovely story Debasree.
debasree04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honey71

Hey some times mistakes will happen.. 

the story is really awesome.. 
Good to see all the old cops again..
fw mistakes also helps us to write our own story..
Investigation part is nice..

I know - 'To Err is human' but when great people do some big blunder, it could not be accepted. We can't accept such mistakes because there is Singh Sir, who always check all stories as we heard.

Anyway thanx for reading the story & comment !! 😊
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will read as soon as possible.. I know I am late.. Sorry for that..
debasree04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soni.

It was just mindblowing Debasree. I loved the way you brought all the 40 ex officers and doctors back. It was very nice to imagine. A beautiful story I must say. Innovative concept with a fresh plot of finishing a case and rescuing everyone in seven days just like Akhir Chaunati but without HD. It was really refreshing to read about the old cops again especially Viren meeting Abhi sir. I could visualise it happening right in front of me. I like the name decoding that you showed which is a pretty new idea. I also liked the bonding you showed between the old and new officers it will always remain a fact that CID is family and will remain one. The bonding between Trio was fantasticly shown as well. They all care about each other soo much. Overall a fantastic story with lovely bonding and it was nice to see all the officers involved at some point especially liked DCP's party. A really nice surprise. Thank you for providing us such lovely story Debasree.

Thanx a lot Soni for detailed feedback 😃

I enjoyed a lot writing this story specially old-new interaction scenes. I could do much better on those scene if i would realize that story contest blunder. 😆😳
debasree04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshma.

I will read as soon as possible.. I know I am late.. Sorry for that..

No need to say sorry dear...take ur time...story vi yahan hei aur tum vi ...koi jaldi nehin hei 😆