Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Okay so I read this story when you PMed it to me and I totally agree with Snehal and you. This was quite away from the plot but that's okay. It was awesome nonetheless.

I like how you brought so many of the ex-officers back! The idea of giving DCP a surprise was hilarious. πŸ˜† The FW memory loss usage was cool. πŸ˜‰

A cool plot and the investigation was quite interesting.

I don't think I've ever read a story by you before this. This was amazing!

Thanx Sri πŸ˜ƒ I wrote it only for u as i promised u but plot mein dhoka kha gayi 😳

Mere dimaag mein sirf 2 baat thi - No murder & ex-officers...I want to put so many officers but dnt understand how to add so use DCP...πŸ˜† last minute mein party ka idea aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh...this is first time u read my story but i think previously u read contest story πŸ˜•
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finished reading Deba. I don't get one thing. Did you write this as part of contest and then divert from the plot or did you start writing this as your own story from the beginning? πŸ˜† This is nowhere near the plot.

Ok coming to the story, this is a more advanced version of AC with full of Santosh flavour. But no yspt/OTT.

The scenes and dialogues were nice, but the overall picture is a bit unclear. For eg the vehicle in which the forensic doctors arrived was punctured. But why did they get into a random vehicle standing there?

Sudhakar's entry was sudden and uneventful. I wish you had written a scene showing a hi hello between him and Freddie. πŸ˜›

Viren-Abhijeet meeting was lovely...I wish... wish I could see this.

Rajeev...πŸ˜† I have no problem with this. Cant help it if FW makes blunders. I can imagine a son of acp who doesn't keep in touch with him. So this is fine, but again a criminal? This is sad...ACP has 2 sons and both are on the wrong side of law. ? πŸ˜”

Now the 17th bday of cid...I feel it shouldn't be mentioned in an episode...cid existed long before cid show. Maybe you could have named it something else. πŸ˜†

debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkloveu

It was a very nice story, i really loved it.

The first scene of abhijeet and daya was very good, and then that car scene was nice too.
I liked the bond you showed between the TRIO here but somehow i felt it was a bit over exaggerated please don't feel bad see somethings are better left unsaid. 
Like when abhijeet was shot while saving Acp sir, and acp sir had asked him "tumne aisa kyun kiya kuch ho jata toh" at that time it would have been good if abhijeet sir would have delivered a simple dialogue rather than that dialogue. But that is my personal opinion. Sorry if you felt bad.
The plot of the story was very nice although i failed to note the true reason why varun actually did that all. Dcp sir giving party to everyone was very nice to see.
It was really nice to read about viren and abhijeet sir being in the same scene, and abhijeet sir's embarrassment was very good😳. I always love that shy expression of ADi sir although it's not seen in cid. 

I would like to mention at last that i have read your both previous stories and they were both simply awesome but my personal favorite from all your works is MYSTERY OF SERIAL BLASTS...
It was a really nice story, with a very nice plot, good investigation, perfect dialogues, and perfect portrayal of team's emotions and ABHIJEET'S character. Specially abhijeet sir's character was portrayed with such perfection that i always wish to read more and more from you.

Thank you for reading the story πŸ˜ƒ
Its great to know that you read my previous stories also. πŸ˜ƒ
'Mystery of Serial Blast' is very special to me also. πŸ˜ƒ Abhijeet is my favorite character in cid. 😳

"exaggerated bond" - I do not feel bad to see this comment...actually i think we have to feel their bond starting from 1998-till date...we cant consider 1 episode or 1 series for this rather journey of 17 years. May be you are right. I just wrote what i understood their relation. I can be wrong also. 😳

I explained in other post about Varun's plan as everyone asked it.

Shy expression of Aditya sir...I cant say now by proper scene or pics but there are only few...not much. One probably last scene of flashback...where he gave one of bestest smile. 😳

debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Finished reading Deba. I don't get one thing. Did you write this as part of contest and then divert from the plot or did you start writing this as your own story from the beginning? πŸ˜† This is nowhere near the plot.

I read rules-plot of the story long time back when Sri posted it. I promised Sri to take part in it. In the meantime, i did lots of things here...then u know few things happened in my personal life...and somehow i forget about the plot & just remember 2 points - No murder & add ex-officers.

Ok coming to the story, this is a more advanced version of AC with full of Santosh flavour. But no yspt/OTT.

FW can learn from this story how to add dramas without OTT/YSPT πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

The scenes and dialogues were nice, but the overall picture is a bit unclear. For eg the vehicle in which the forensic doctors arrived was punctured. But why did they get into a random vehicle standing there?

Main problem of this story is that i didn't read it after writing so i could not realize these points. Now point is why they didn't use random vehicle, becoz 8-9 persons cant go together in random vehicle...isn't it? So they hire Qualis for this outing.

Sudhakar's entry was sudden and uneventful. I wish you had written a scene showing a hi hello between him and Freddie. πŸ˜›

Frankly speaking i want write something on Freddy-Sudhakar & Freddy-Vivek but as I was writing it for contest, was thinking about page limit πŸ˜† Agar pehele pata hota blunder ke baare mein to aur thoda detail mein likhti πŸ˜†

Viren-Abhijeet meeting was lovely...I wish... wish I could see this.

I enjoyed a lot while writing this scene. πŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev...πŸ˜† I have no problem with this. Cant help it if FW makes blunders. I can imagine a son of acp who doesn't keep in touch with him. So this is fine, but again a criminal? This is sad...ACP has 2 sons and both are on the wrong side of law. ? πŸ˜”

Are...is liye to end mein achha kar diya...galat fyami vi dur kar diya...jo FW nehin kar paya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now the 17th bday of cid...I feel it shouldn't be mentioned in an episode...cid existed long before cid show. Maybe you could have named it something else. πŸ˜†

Yeahh...πŸ˜† i was too much exhausted writing whole day, i just wanted to end it. Kuch aur dimaag mein aaya hi nehin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you vis reading it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by debasree04 - 10 years ago
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Thank you for reading the story πŸ˜ƒ
Its great to know that you read my previous stories also. πŸ˜ƒ
'Mystery of Serial Blast' is very special to me also. πŸ˜ƒ Abhijeet is my favorite character in cid. 😳

"exaggerated bond" - I do not feel bad to see this comment...actually i think we have to feel their bond starting from 1998-till date...we cant consider 1 episode or 1 series for this rather journey of 17 years. May be you are right. I just wrote what i understood their relation. I can be wrong also. 😳

I explained in other post about Varun's plan as everyone asked it.

Shy expression of Aditya sir...I cant say now by proper scene or pics but there are only few...not much. One probably last scene of flashback...where he gave one of bestest smile. 😳

@Bold...MINE TOO😳☺️
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow deba! Welcome to cid writers group!! Dont remember reading any story from u! I have begun the story ... Will take time to read and i wl fonish and review! :)
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She has written many stories Suhani. Even in the duo kidnap story contest which you conducted she had written a story.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooops!!!!! 😲 sorry Deba!!!😳 so busy theze days that my memory is going bad and rusty!!!!! will read ure story for sure!!πŸ˜ƒ
thanks Vizzy! πŸ˜³
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_dna

Will read soon Deba 😊

No problem Neha...take your time πŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

Wow deba! Welcome to cid writers group!! Dont remember reading any story from u! I have begun the story ... Will take time to read and i wl fonish and review! :)

ooops!!!!! 😲 sorry Deba!!!😳 so busy theze days that my memory is going bad and rusty!!!!! will read ure story for sure!!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks Vizzy! πŸ˜³

You are busy so i didn't send u pm πŸ˜›
Thanx for noticing it 😳
I can understand becoz i m also forgetting few things πŸ˜†
You read my stories before also 😳 I remember very well...here is ur comment of my second story 😳

read it... its really efreshing as vis has said,,,, a mixture of 2005 to 2007 cases really!! but a small observation, if u dont mind! i cant recollect any story where acp ever apologised to his officers... anyway, fantastic and different!! well done!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Kp it up!

Take your time Suhaani 😊