Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks For The Great Update. I Hope Dev Understands Radhika.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update 
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you so much for ur update..
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the Beautiful update
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalvov for update, I wait next episode to see what happen with Radhika
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear chalhov for the update😃. I hav some iissues with current trcak of rads suffering alone from all ends and Dev being some mute onlooker😡

There are few things i dont understand- I guess Virat and Mohini knew abt this whole before 23 marriage will and all then why Mohni is throwing tatrums abt BB giving more importance to rads? She knows that its all fake right😕
Another point is how logical is it to say all things will be set right once CB comes..i dont understand how/why Dev and other are buying this idea of BB. She is saying this to V/M and then Dev overheard her n believed in this. How dadaji is supposed to get cured once CB enters😕 and i guess this is tehmainreason he wanted rads to come as CB..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chipak

Thanks dear chalhov for the update😃. I hav some iissues with current trcak of rads suffering alone from all ends and Dev being some mute onlooker😡

There are few things i dont understand- I guess Virat and Mohini knew abt this whole before 23 marriage will and all then why Mohni is throwing tatrums abt BB giving more importance to rads? She knows that its all fake right😕
Another point is how logical is it to say all things will be set right once CB comes..i dont understand how/why Dev and other are buying this idea of BB. She is saying this to V/M and then Dev overheard her n believed in this. How dadaji is supposed to get cured once CB enters😕 and i guess this is tehmainreason he wanted rads to come as CB..

Mohini does not know and Virat was told in the hospital about CB geting everything but no one knows about fake except Dev
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalhov

Mohini does not know and Virat was told in the hospital about CB geting everything but no one knows about fake except Dev

Thanks Putija fo clarification on Mohini n Vrat.
And for fake i was asking BB praising is all fake and that Mohini is knowing abt it ...now i know she does not know.😃
Ria1Jerr2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you my dear its always nice to read the up date ad the way you write it if just like watching the show...