These swiss episodes are a big bore

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
today, i found saathiya just plain annoying ...

did they have to bring koki to Switzerland?  ... she is like a masterni, controlling all the kids from even smiling

i wish it was just the couples without any influence -   ... so they could all be their natural self rather than being forced to do something because of urmilla or koki or nani ...

... i would have liked to see ahem taking care of gopi instead of being ordered to do so every time by his mother ... i would have liked to see rashi and jigar liking each other ... i wanted to see the couples in the beautiful swiss alps, slowly getting to know each other, opening up ...

instead it was all about koki and her annoying gopi vahu and ahem dikra dialogues ...

Today i found rashi the most natural ... when you are in a new country you want to see everything, eat local food, try out everything ...

but koki was such a killjoy
- khana kha liya sabne, ab chalo ghoomte hain ( like it is some work to be completed )
- galti ki hai, sazaa toh milni hi chahiye
- gopi vahu ye karo, gopi vahu vo karo
- why did you order this, it is so expensive
- the phone is costing so much (are the modis remotely well off, forget rich ? )

eeeshhh!   ... i wanted to literally yank koki from the tv and tell her to shut up! ... Who is writing saathiya ? ... whoever he is, he is doing a crappy job ...  What a complete waste of the beautiful Switzerland ...
Edited by bips - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At first i was against it , but then realised that this infact  kokila coming has been a blessing its, fantastic love it , rashi getting caught not once but twice for me was satisfaction
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

At first i was against it , but then realised that this infact  kokila coming has been a blessing its, fantastic love it , rashi getting caught not once but twice for me was satisfaction

i like koki outsmarting rashi ... but here rashi wasn't doing anything - she just wants to have fun ... what was the need to wipe out someone's smile all the time

and i don't think its a blessing ... ahem is too busy trying to be his mom's 'dikra'  ... i really wanted to see one honestly nice moment between goham where he had not been arm twisted by his nani or his mother ...

These episodes are too forced ... nothing natural or fun about them
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree..I wish Koki wasn't there too...you never know...Gopi might have impressed Ahem all on her own...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like the swiss episodes..even if you don't want to look at aham giving gopi the death stare you can be distracted by the scenery. 😛 😆 plus...gopi really needed to get out of that house, and it's fun seeing koki playing cupid. 😉 😆 plus..dream sequences may sound stupid, lekin hai to romantic, and the only way you can make a girl who is not exactly err..exposed to yrf films and mills and boons...to experience them, is bring her to switerzerland. 😉 😆 😍
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It makes a change from them being stuck at home. Thing with Rashi getting caught out is because noone is there to cover up her mistakes like Hetal and Urmilla. Even Jigar failed to cover up for her. Also because Koki is the only elder there she can get away with scolding Rashi to her hearts content lol
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agreeto some extent,some scenes are unessecary i feel,like urmilla fretting on how to tell rashi that koki is there,the scene when  she was with hetal and hetal called ahem was fine,but they shouldnt have a scene where urmilla was pacing in her room fretting which i felt was not needed.
Rashi calling her mum was alright...

That Scene where koki asks rashi if she knows what she is ordering and turning out she doesnt showed that gopi is uneducated but rashi too is not that much educated as they make out she is..if she was she would have asked the waitress what tcame in that particualr dish but then again it was her first time abroad.

the jeans part was a bit like its jeans not mini dress but i liked the fact koki caught her out and reminded rashi of their very first meeting. but i guess they should be been able to wear salwaar suits atleast cos kinjal wears those too after marriage

Also am glad koki made rashi stay in the resturant, Gopi's fun was ahem's birthday and rashi ruined that by the cake tamasha so this time rashi's fun was runied,she got a taste of her own medicine.

connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i kinda agree with you. Switezerland is a land for romance and Koki being there restricts love from taking its natural course.Ahem taking care of Gopi knowing that she will be a little lost in a foreign place, perhaps help her learn some basic english words just in case if there's some trouble.  I would have loved it so see Rashi falling for Jigar, maybe being a bit jealous when a swiss women hits on jigar, looking after him like a proper wife.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we are not going to get romance they are there for business trip so lets just be prepared for a lousy business trip because that all its going to be
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the epi...n even curious wat would be the end product of the visit.😃...If Kokila wouldn't have taken Gopi to Switzerland...there would have never been a Gohem sequence in Switzerland...n someone needs to control Rashi...she is one person...who only cares about herself n none other...her plan to come to Switzerland,because of her Jigar had himself let down in front of elder bro...n many such things...n if Kokila wouldn't have punished Rashi..she would have not got tat much awaited phone call to her mum..who said to spoil Gohem relationship...n again Rashi very well knew the international calls r expensive...she used Ahem mobile without taking his permission...tat is the reason Kokila scolds her...disclipines her. .