to the persons who doesnt like tis show

IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i ve been watching tat, nobody likes tis show,so stop watching it...
but not shout on saying that the show is not good...
i  love tis show because its the reality
i agree its sad but in every serial its sad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sag06

i ve been watching tat, nobody likes tis show,so stop watching it...
but not shout on saying that the show is not good...
i  love tis show because its the reality
i agree its sad but in every serial its sad

I agree that if you do not like it then do not watch it. Every zee tv serial has sadness. this show tells us the lives of those unfortunate kids. This serial teaches us that do not take things for granted and real world is not all that beautiful.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love watching ds show , its better dn other shows of zee tv...
~LiNa~ thumbnail
they're shows. they're not meant to be realistic, unless its being portrayed realistically. Which I think this serial is. I mean there are cases out there of parents dumping their children in orphanages because they don't have the money to look after them. And not all orphanages treat children nicely. 
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have nothing against this show but i dont like it. i am a mother and i cant see children being treated this way am sorry
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AGREE , BOTH kids are being treated badly . btw  lately i  read one article in which i got to know that one lady coming in orphanage to stand by all kids ..
caterer thumbnail
Absolutely a great but a sad show!  That is what happens and for those who don't like the show flip the channel!
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love this show,and believe me kids r being treated much much worse than dis,4 those who dnt like it i suggest u catch up with reality coz dis world aint a bed of roses.
aninag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also do like the show. It appears very real, it does happen in India and the kids and all are acting very well too. It is a different story than the typical serials out there.
a_coolchik thumbnail
I thought a forum was about everyone stating their opinions...  it isn't just for those who love it or like it, it's also for those who may some objections  or constructive criticism thus far.  Nothing wrong with that.