Mohabbat Lounge #117 [4/5 - Epi. 137] - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
kaash humari wishes bhi itni jaldi puri ho jati.

bevda says all other bak bak but not the shooters name. maybe after he is shot we will get to hear he did record shooters name. just like what they did today with the tape.

how to capture the pic from video?  while running we can clearly see the  thief's  eyes and brows.  looks like micky, or cld it be chikbootar,  who is out of pic and noone can suspect?

Originally posted by kavyasam

how to capture the pic from video?  while running we can clearly see the  thief's  eyes and brows.  looks like micky, or cld it be chikbootar,  who is out of pic and noone can suspect?

you just did 😆

on a serious note...could be possible...good guess kavs👍🏼

well as far as my eyes are concerned well i am sure it isnt micky!..

if romit can be predicted then even sanchit can also be added to the list.

theese predictions run everywhere & don't spare anyone.

nope I din say we were tense the atmosphere everywhere is like that,   kitne  articles hai, kitne rumours hai,  kitne sad news hai 😭.   out of all we got  comic relief in the epi ⭐️ 🤣🤣 jab tak court track chalega we will be getting such sixers  

arre yaar.. tu serious kaiko hoti hai.. mein micky ki taang kheench rahi hun aur tu phisal rahi hai.. but so true.. jab tak court ki sansen chalengi, tab tak humare humors ki gaddi chalegi!!!
Originally posted by -Olly-

well as far as my eyes are concerned well i am sure it isnt micky!..
olly...why u are saying so??
I havent wacthed the epi bt as far as i have heard all the fingers are pointing towards micky!!..
aksh  we can see that chor's eyes a few times while running.  unke ghar mein kaun hai jiska tatto hai. we shld see that episode where they were all exercising.

aksh  we can see that chor's eyes a few times while running.  unke ghar mein kaun hai jiska tatto hai. we shld see that episode where they were all exercising.
kavya u shudnt do that coz we may have another loophole!..🤣...coz may be at that time micky din have any tatoo!..😆