Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Res.   donno if  I am going to edit or not.

for now my take is  DITTO  to  shibz's take.   I felt the exact same way. and agree word to word, including the piece of mind advice to CVs and the title track not being used properly and not being justified and the failure to make title track video.
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Res  

Cv's Ne Saab Ka Mood Off kar Diya Yaar 😕 
Surprise Par Surprise Diye Jaa Rahe Haai Aur Woh Bhi Saab Ke Sab Bad 🤢

Buut Guuys Don't Loose Hopes ...Petition Has Reached Almost 400  Signatures In Few Hoours So Just Wait & Waatch 😳

Humara Jalwa Dekhe Ge Duniya Waale 😉
Tabhi Maloom Hoga Ke Kitni Mohabbat Hai Hum Saab Ko 😃

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
song for today   ,    both  for arjuhi  vs  pyaar ke dushman  and  KMH viewers vs Imagine tv.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz5kICExXWQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

@ari  - can u post it in ur post, I forgot to resever for songs of the day post.  or u can make ur post as songs of the day post and reserve another one.
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
already having a horrible day and then the news of KMH ending 😭😭

could today get any worse 😡🤢
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Not in mood for writing take anyways will edit it kavs
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Loved today's episode, I felt so bad for Arohi today she was completely shattered by what her family was doing to her. Kritika's performance was amazing, I really felt for her character. I hope when the truth is out, she doesn't forgive her family. Their tough love, is cruel. They are treating Arohi like a complete outsider, shame on them!

I loved the rain sequence, beautifully done and the song selection was perfect! I love Saibo, glad it was used on Arjuhi!

Another scene I loved was Arjun vs Rajveer. Rajveer is so smug and arrogant but Arjun handled things well. I love what he said about not underestimating the power of love, Rajveer's overconfidence will be his downfall. It has been proven no matter how hard people try to keep Arjuhi apart, they fight that much harder to be together.

Not liking what I read about Ram, I was looking forward to him defending Arjun but leave it to the CVs to add more twists to the show. One thing for sure, Arohi will not give up like Arjun said she will not accept defeat!

I really hope KMH2 does not end, it is such a good show. Hopefully our pleas on facebook and the petition will help keep the show alive!
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was nice, sad but emotional . I felt so sorry for Arohi i just can't understand that family; and Amrit , is she Arohi's mother she never says a word to comfort her she just stands like a statue can't she think or decide for her self! Anyway good performance by Kritika!
As for rajveer and the other one no comment just waste of time to listen!
The best part was the rain sequence karan and kritika together always heart touching for me and Karan , well it's Karan so...❤️
But i still don't know how and where the story is heading with the lawyer being killed and kitani ending...?
 I want to see the real culprit pay for their crime and the allu begging for pardon and many more scenes of karan and Kritika together!

This is my first take on ML hope it goes well
P.S Hope Kitani is not ending now😭 this is just not fair!!
 My first take on ML !

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Shahad nice take 😊 We are all in the same boat dont want kmh to end so soon 😒 Hope for the best be positive and do sign the petition as much as u can 😊
SHAHAD971 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Shahad nice take 😊 We are all in the same boat dont want kmh to end so soon 😒 Hope for the best be positive and do sign the petition as much as u can 😊

Done !!
adhasrujana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

already having a horrible day and then the news of KMH ending 😭😭

could today get any worse 😡🤢

same here the worst day