Mohabbat Lounge #117 [4/5 - Epi. 137]

Posted: 12 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals. Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

So... what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;

however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.

3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us, Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳

****  IMPORTANT ******

As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel  just to make way for  swayamwar,  It is time to show our protest.
Sign the petition more the better

Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv   fb pages

guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail:
[email protected]

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Song For The Day

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
res

will edit when i get time.
Super loved Karan and Kritika. 

First half was all Kritz - Arohi's pain, despair, loneliness, Helplessness, fears, all superbly portrayed. Her rxns - to rajvir's disgusting piece of insult, to her mum n aunt being rigid, during daddu's hospital scene and then to be unceremoniously thrown out from the room by arvind.. β­οΈ

Second half Karan chaa gaya.. His faith in love and Arohi was thru the roof. His taunts n sarcasm to chachu made my day.. or atleast as much as it cud be made. tashan, sarcasm, monologues, ultimate devotion to love mode all Karan's forte!! Fantastically done β­οΈ

It was another superb opportunity for the dialogue writers to show off their mind-blowing skills and they didn't disappoint. β­οΈ

Loved the BGs all thru.. the song during the rain sequence was so heart-wrenching..it was raining on the screen, in our eyes, in boston, sri lanka n am sure all over the universe. It was soo worth it and I hope Karan gets better soon. 

CVs seem to be finding sadistic pleasure today.. Arohi's situation was so similar to ours.. Her faith in her family being royally smashed and finding herself lonely and turning around to find Arjun, was the same as our trust in CVs being broken and we turning around to find KMH going away. I sincerely hope this is not true. Fingers crossed, mine, my neighbor's!!

Today's epi reminded me of the epi in season 1 when Arjun in jail was remembering Arohi and Arohi took a walk and she was remembering him..with the ek pal ki BG.. the contrasting situations was interesting and i felt very warm flashbacking to that epi while watching this..

Good effort by the team!! Bua, Sanchit, Romit, Simi, Shefu, all in character.. 
Amrit, Preeti, Arvind ki muh dikhayi bhi hogayi..
finally daddu deffo hospital me hai aur gurudware me nahi bhi establish ho gaya.. 
DJ continues to refuse showing up to care for her husband. Maybe she confused arjuhi divorce with her own. 
Rajvir was superbly hate-able. Loved it that he was doing chaukidari of Arjun and was patiently waiting for him to come out of his dream so he could taunt him for that.
Bevda lawyer finally started walking in straight line n straight walked into a bullet i suppose.. or may be he atleast was trying to find how KSA got shot, except he took the test too literally..
missing the Singhus.. RPS and Daddi particularly. DJ nahi toh Daddi ko hi dikha doh!! Unkhe muh se 'Phitte muh, besharmon, khotte da puttar' sunne ke liye kaan taras gaye hain. 
Rashi is still recuperating is it? Can't buy that coz we know Raj's magic works faster than that!! which reminds me, uske exams UKG ke the na? ya PhD ka dissertation hai?

Finally my most favorite ppl in the world... to bash.. CVs turned DVs...
what are you upto? kal ka epi kitna besura tha... out of logic, itne saare story me errors.. Itne dinon se continuity n logic dept thik thak chal raha tha na..aap se khud ka success streak dekha nahi jaata kya? or u feel bad for the errors in the world n decide to give them company on n off? If the news abt the show going off air coz of u guyz is true.. ur sooo dead.. if its not.. ur not dead..but ur not alive either.. as creatives of the team.. u cudn't think of some creative way to keep this show going cud u? agreed u guyz have done a fab job, but its quite imperfect.. if u dint give chance for ppl to talk,  we wudnt be having this discussion.. u cudnt creatively brainwash Imagine cud u? its after all ur hard work going down the drain.. u cud that much na? 

Imagine ko kya kehna, they r the most useless tv channel i have seen n for more of my opinion on this topic, visit Eilaan Part 2 thread, p33. My fingers refuse to type any further.. too much bashing done.. although i gotta point out, there is no such thing as too much bashing when it comes to this channel, i meant too much bashing for 15 hrs straight. πŸ˜›

And now am done.. song of the day:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mocBWUVipyU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTwCvshBNKU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
I superluved the show yesterday.the way karan n kitloo acted was mindblowing.arohi was feeling very lonely but arjun did not leave her alone n gave her a heartful smile n relief.what if arohi family is not with her arohi ka arjun will b always with her.she acted lyk a kid before daddu.her heart is fully broken seeing her family behaviour.she is desperate to find their luv back.i m feeling bad for arohi so much.i really hate ullus.the way karan wake up frm his dream was beyond excellence.his pain was truly visible for arohi.he cried n i double cried for arjuhi.tashan scene btw rajveer n arjun was one sided.arjun took the crown completely.his trust in arohi n his luv is making me to believe that our kmh will not end so soon.our luv will surely win.Edited by tanu111a - 12 years ago
I think always imagine has a back up plan if nothing is available end kitani mohabbat hai they r using kitani mohabbat hai like a spare part u ppl don't deserve Kitani Mohabbat hai
CVs do u think abruptly ending the show will make any sense with lot of complicatons in it we are not satisfied with what happened in the show it needs to be sorted out plz don't end it
😑😑🀬Imagine go to hell u'll never understand what is ur strength n what r ur weaknesses I can assure u once u end kmh u'll never ever gain a show like kitani mohabbat hai
😑
Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago
I still cant get over the amazing performances of the two talented actors, Karan Kundra & Kritika Kamra!! They just rocked every bit of the show!!

Rajveer🀬 🀬 🀬 Why erk us with such gandhi lines!!😑 😑 😑 have the writers changed or what?!! The new CV is useless!!🀒 🀒 🀒 If its not for Karan & Kritika playing their parts par excellence, I would have have cursed the writers for giving us soo many bloopers!! Not saticfied with the way they are handling the track & the show!!

The rain scene was heart wrenching!!❀️😭
liked the song played..it was beautiful...

& Arjun/KaranπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i have no words to describe the last act!! I couldnt take my eyes off you!!
It was an awesome episode for all the best things that i mentioned!!

Now let me give my piece of mind to the CVs
Do you really want to end the show with the numerous loop holes?!! Who is going to fill them up?!! Shame on you for not being able to make use of the potential this show has!! Firstly the show was being rushed like there was a break fail yet we watched thinking that we've got a long way to go.. & then you bring loads of complications instead of keeping it smooth & we still watched it hoping that they will all be solved & then we can have some moments of bliss in Arjuhi's married life..but now like losers you decide to end the show then & there?!! Disgusting!!! Its pathetic on your part as CVs!! You couldnt care enough for the show you are/were working for!!

Kitani mohabbat hai...the title itself has soo much to offer & you cannot give us a beautiful story ahead?!!
How many times is the title track of KMH2 played in the show?!! What was it made for?!! We did not get a video for it either!!😑
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
ditto to ur take shibz!..if the CVs wanted to end kmh like this why did they plan for such a track? and did u see the actor who plays the lawyer doesnt have time? wat kind of choices do the CVs have??
anyways loved todays episode!..hats off to karan and kritz!..

rajveer seemed to be ranting same lines!..again and again..!..and same expressions!..😑..
the rain seq was so touchy!..arjun is always beside arohi!..it was so good to see that!..not physically but soulfully!..he is there to lift her spirit!..

karan u r just getting amazing day by day!..todays act was yet something new !..it was so good!..loved u!..

PS: pls CVs work on some important parts!..before ending the show!..

rajvir:  😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬   nt arohi ur a dhabba on ahluwalia's name!!! such a idiotic police officer!!!!

amrit: wat kind of a mother r u??? rajvir insulted arohi soo badly...he insulted ur daughter n u dint say a wrd!! shame on u!!  😑

arohi n daddu scene:
i thought budhha uthega n will talk 2 arohi!! but he dint evn respond..kya faida tha arohi ka waha pe jaane ka..

jo kasar rajvir neh chori thi woh arvind neh puri kardi!!   😑

arohi:   😭  she was soo much hurt by her own family members...she had no1z shoulder to cry on! no1 2 share her grief!!

kritz was too gud hea!! πŸ‘ β­οΈ

n der cumz our super hero!!! arjun  πŸ€—  arohi's shadow who nvr leaves arohi alone!!!

luvd the rain sequence.. gud it was nt oversdone n perfectly fitted the situation!!!

highlights of the epi:
rajvir n arjun confrntation

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ arjun luvd ur attitude n confidence...keep it up dude!! rajvir chachu ki bolti hi bandh kardi..bada aya tha arjun ko dhamki dene... πŸ˜›

karan u were mindblowin...u carried off the scene very very well!!  πŸ‘β­οΈ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† funny thing i noticed:

durin the dream sequence: karan had clean shaved! n bak 2 jail he had sum light beard!! hehe!!!

hate u imagine tv & dv's !! if ur endin kmh just for that silly ratan ka rishta shw den itz gonna b a super flop..dekhlena!!
u hv hurt soo many fans' emotions..u will c the outcome of it soon!!
imagine is only because of kmh n nt ur other silly shws wid weird names like looteri dulhan n etc...
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑  🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
My analysis

I missed last 2 episodes but read the updates.

So today when i finally caught up. Was shocked by Rajveer telling you are a black spot on KSA to Arohi. Who is Rajveer to give character certificate to Arohi or Arjun? He is just a police officer- please investigate case properly instead of giving bashaan. I think Rajveer wanted to become politician but his dad forced him to be police officer. Thats why always keeps giving bashaan. I cannot take his bashaan's anymore. Rajveer, if you are a good human who has not done a single fault in life you can raise finger on others. Don't you know when you point one finger at others 4 get pointed to you?

And why Amrit, bua all kept quiet and did not tell Rajveer to keep quiet? They act like furnitures- no voice/opinion of their own.

And Arohi went there to surrender? Why? Because she stole tapes? What was necessity. Accused lawyer if he puts a request can get all eveidence collected at site no? Did Rajveer refuse to give it to Arjun lawyer? No. then why Arohi stole? Please put some logic in show.

Arohi gets upset and runs to complain to dadu? When will she ever grow up? She always wants chachu, dadu, Arjun etc? Please show some girl power. Arvind again misbehaves with her saying only family members allowed. Who is he to decide who is family and who is not?

Then rain sequence- in serious scenes suddenly flow is stopped when illogical scenes are shown. So please CVs get brains while introducing a song in correct sequence?

Arjun loves Arohi so much that if she says Arjun somewhere he can feel it in jail cell- that was a very good scene.

And Rajveer only has one work in life as police officer be behind Arjun whatever he does, whereever he goes.
When Arjun was with RPS he would always go and threaten him to get his dad and him jailed?
After Arjun started loving Arohi, he always threatens him with jail term and to seperate him from Arohi?
Rajveer you are not Arjun personal body gaurd please leave him alone. You are an ACP. Even in jail he is not allowing Arjun peace of mind.

Rajveer has no brains. Why will a murderer come and self confess he had intention to kill and surrender himself?

Then Rajveer giving a big bashaan on Arohi and taht she has never lost till now but will soon.

Arjun tells him he never believed in love and thoought they are bookish things before he met Arohi. Arohi thought him to love. Arjun you always knew how to love - you loved your family despite their hostility. Arohi made you realize that the path of truth is the correct one and made you believe in yourself and power of truth and not run away from itπŸ‘.

Rajveer said because of you she learned to steal. Arjun face was worth looking at that scene. Shock, upset, doubt, sadness that what Arohi always told him she herself is doing? Arohi, please ya, do not do such things. Just ask it legally by putting petition. Now everyone will blame Arjun not you for stealing.

Arjun tells Rajveer to be patient and not underestimate love. Arjun said in fight between lovers and world lovers always won- but at what cost Arjun at the cost of giving their life. Did you forget Romeo-Juliet, Heer-Ranjha etc. So your fight is very long and may never end all life.

Another thing, why Rajveer talking all smiling with Arjun. Just 2 days back he hits him black and blue and 2 days later he is meeting him and smirking and smiling at Arjun talk. Musn't he show anger because he thinks Arjun shot his father.

Arjun reaction was fine because although he used to have tashan with Rajveer he had never misbehaved with him and always was leg pulling him every time. But why is he also not angry because Rajveer family killed his real mom. When Rajveer would speak badly about RPS his adopted dad he would go into rage but now he knows Rajveers family killed his mom and yet no anger towards Rajveer- unbelievable.😲

And last episode he also told Rajveer when we will be friends agian? What Arjun you forgot they are responsible for your moms deathπŸ˜•

We know Ram Punjabi will be killed.

So who killed him RPS and co? Rajveer and co? Others?

Again we require lawyer for Arjun? My advice Arjun be your own lawyer and court marshall all Allu's and Singhus in court. And also prove your moms innocence.

But agian heard KMH2 is ending. Not sure if they have time to show all this.

Today brilliant acting from Arjun and Arohi.

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago