Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

wat is rong wid sp?? - Page 2

sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the promo I brushed it off saying it's an old promo and then I paid attention to the way Nivi looked... I believe the promo was shot recently because of what she was wearing, how her make up was done (so ashamed to admit I notice these things lol but Nivi's my girl so all is fair haha). I just don't understand why they would shoot a new promo of old story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahagstn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think they are showing this because Sid and Nivi past is coming out in front of all including Divya that's it don't take it in wrong direaction</font>

I think you are so right. I hope that happens..it will be just the thing that will wipe that bratty smirk off DD' face.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I noticed it yesterday and was confused for a minute thinking she better not be going back to Sid.
Why doesn't star plus give ccbm any importance!
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i noe ryt evn i saw it dey shuld probably chnge it!!!!
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SP has seriously lost it now...they are basically asking for us to boycott them...well if that is wut they want then they are sooo not the #1 channel because for a channel to be #1 they have to actually care about the viewers and well...SP seriously does not care and we have figured this out...im never gonna watch anything ever again on SP once ccbm is over cuz they do not recognize a good show and do not give any respect to it
minu2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarahagstn

After watching the promo I brushed it off saying it's an old promo and then I paid attention to the way Nivi looked... I believe the promo was shot recently because of what she was wearing, how her make up was done (so ashamed to admit I notice these things lol but Nivi's my girl so all is fair haha). I just don't understand why they would shoot a new promo of old story.

Gosh! Don't give me a heart attack.  They have totally lost it. Are they NUTS or what.  I will never forgive these stupid CTs if they mess with Nivren. Never. hate them for doing this to us.
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sp  so stupid...i hate hate hate hate sp...