Chandragupta Maurya

Dont dare to touch "CGM "! I am scared!..:(

rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 The way the channel is axing  their most popular daily  for the filthy type marriage based show ... i am scared abt fate of CGM ... in the channel . coz earlier also they axed "Dharamveer".. & they do have d bad habit of axing most successful shows!... CGM CVs .. if so then shift "CGM" to other channel ... we cant think of axing of "CGM"๐Ÿ˜ก

God Save CGM๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by rinku4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry Rinku...they won't axe Cgm...Ist thing, unlike DV it's not a fiction...they can't twist the storyline according to their own will...it's a historical show based on facts, it will end with a definite ending...secondly it's got weekend advantage...they can't bring a stupid reality show to compete with it...and it's the only show 4m imagine that is in top 50 beating all its daily shows...if they will axe it, it's going to be their loss and i'm going 2 curse them 4 ages๐Ÿ˜ก  Cgm has a long way to go.

Long live CGM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
rinku4u thumbnail
after 3yrs  i am following any show .. regularly ... agar ise kuch hua naa ...toh..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont worry Rinku dear...CGM ko kuch nai hoga...๐Ÿ˜Š
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dnt wrry rinku n agar aisa kuch hua to hum sab hai na ye channel hi band kjarwa denge cgm ki kasam ๐Ÿ˜ก
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rinku4u

The way the channel is axing  their most popular daily  for the filthy type marriage based show ... i am scared abt fate of CGM ... in the channel . coz earlier also they axed "Dharamveer".. & they do have d bad habit of axing most successful shows!... CGM CVs .. if so then shift "CGM" to other channel ... we cant think of axing of "CGM"๐Ÿ˜ก

God Save CGM๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i completely agree wid u rinku
n this imagine doesnt hv any sense
they either shift their popular shows or stop promoting dem leading to der downfall
or they axe it
i hope imagine gets some sense into their heads n understands the value of CGM for dem n us !!
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CGM is the bst show on imagine ryt now no no question of axieing it

dont worry
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sweeets its quite early to worry about
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and yes hope they dont do it ...
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There r news that KMH will go off air and it'll be replaced by syamvar๐Ÿ˜Š...pata nahi ye imagine  sabke shaadi ka theka kyun leta hai๐Ÿ˜ก