Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok dream sequence is good. Its tum bin bataye song from rang de basanti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am surprised they are showing it this soon
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well today GoHem, may be tomorrow raji. Btw Ahem and Kokila go for a sledge ride. And Gopi just dream. Poor girl! And Gopi is not so naive, she has so many naughty tots on her mindπŸ˜†
soapbubble thumbnail
The song was sweet and the husky-sleigh part was nice and smooth but the rest was a bit self consicous. Happy there was no lip synch though!
And Ahem managed to look stony even here - I suppose Gopi can't imagine him in any other way, eh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Still, much better than I expected! When they said dream sequence, I was like, oh no πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±!
 πŸ˜ƒ
Bubble
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't wait to see today's episodes :)  It's absolutely funny that Ahem takes Koki on the sledge ride, such a mamma's boy
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
rubbish episodes ... the swiss episodes have no sense of romance till now ...

Rather than a dream sequence, i would have preferred to see ahem finding gopi's ignorance cute and endearing ... just for once ... one real sequence would trump over these dream songs any day
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IMO, i dint like the dream sequence..Even if Gopi had gone with him i wud hav appreciated it...But ...

.All we are seeing is the same stony Ahem, same ordering Koki and stuff...I dont know what good this Switz track is going to bring...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for giving me the film from which the song was..i lyked that song..though ahem seemed to be showing off the 'main is ladki ke saath romance kiuun kar raha hoon?' avatar in gopi's dreams also πŸ˜†

hmph, and i didn't like your recorded conversation, really you're giving ideas...😳
Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Na didn't like the dream sequence πŸ˜• even the episode today was boring.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought the dream squence was sweet,and it showed how much chemistry there is between Giaa and Nazim and the cvs are wasting it by showing other rubbish...

the scenic they have showed is beautifull,and i have been to switerland...i kept going ive been there when they were showing the dream squence...πŸ˜†

other than that the swiss episodes are beginnning to bore me espiciaaly as they keep showing urmilla,her scenes were not needed,they only scene needed was the one where she spoke to koki on the phone...
and noone cares about dhaval and him getting a job at the modi empire...