Interview Questions for Jai & Kruti - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG

This was the funniest thing I ve ever read !!!

I've spoken to Jai and spent time with him,he doesn't sound like this at all nor does he speak like this. 

Whoever you are please stop this.Its not funny.Think we all get it,you dont like him so drop the act. I'm sure you can find something else to do with your time. 
oh man...

guys i'll post kruti's interview in a whole seperate thread.

i was going to wait for jai's answers and then post both interviews together. but since jai is taking a while to reply back to my PM on fb, I'll go through with posting kruti's. give me some time though. I'm trying to work something out with the mods so that her interview appears until the telly buzz section. i'll let you all know when jai's answers are given to me! :-)
wow this is global announcement!! ðŸ˜†
^ cause i requested it to be one. didn't know the turn this thread would take.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

^ cause i requested it to be one. didn't know the turn this thread would take.

oho okay! ðŸ˜Š

btw what is the guarantee u won't edit the answers and post it as they gave 😉 lol kya pata u might edit a controversial answer to save your favorites ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Payal9

oho okay! ðŸ˜Š

btw what is the guarantee u won't edit the answers and post it as they gave 😉 lol kya pata u might edit a controversial answer to save your favorites ðŸ˜†

No hun. I'm not that kind of a person to do that. That's just BS and cheating on everyone. Don't worry. I'll post the answers as they write them. I guarantee you that.

No hun. I'm not that kind of a person to do that. That's just BS and cheating on everyone. Don't worry. I'll post the answers as they write them. I guarantee you that.

I trust you ðŸ˜Š I was just casually checkin ðŸ˜† can't wait to read kruti's replies!!
her answers were sweet.

but she didn't answer 2 questions.

didn't want her answering anything that she isn't comfortable mentioning.

her answers were sweet.

but she didn't answer 2 questions.

didn't want her answering anything that she isn't comfortable mentioning.

oh ok ðŸ˜† i bet both those question are mihir's ðŸ¤£ he's gunna shout at me now if she didn't answer ðŸ˜†