Interview Questions for Jai & Kruti - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
😲 whaaat just happened here?
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

😲 whaaat just happened here?
Message Me.
I've spoken to Jai on MANY MANY occasions and this person doesn't sound like Jai at all. :/ Anyways guys I'm trying to sort this out.

Sweetu I'll message you later. Don't have time now.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I've spoken to Jai on MANY MANY occasions and this person doesn't sound like Jai at all. :/ Anyways guys I'm trying to sort this out.

Sweetu I'll message you later. Don't have time now.
SOunds good. (:
And yes. I agree. Dont sound like JAI whatsoever. Dont know how they think they can get away with it. I might message Raj Bhai later.
And goood luck. Go ACE THEM FINALS (:
Originally posted by Jai_kumar_Nair

Okay off to my dance school. I have an early class today.  Am teaching contemporary to Mrs. Sharma's son. Between you and me, I think this kid will be the next Jai Kumar Nair.  I see so much of mself in him. Okay catch you all after dance class.  Toodles, wait no God bless. Happy Priyanka?
Classes at 7:30 AM?
I LOVE you fake Jai πŸ˜› I wish real Jai was as charming as you πŸ˜
Idk who you are, but you are def NOT the jai kumar nair that I know. I know the way he talks. Please don't fake an identity like that. It's wrong.

Everyone I'm still waiting on Jai's answers. They should be messaged to me through his account. I will only post those answers messaged to me in my inbox through his own fb id. That is the jai that I will trust. That is the jai you all should trust. :)
LOL Cutie this Jai is definitely fake..I think we all know πŸ˜† I'm 100% sure it's a MID. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Payal9

^^ LOL i know you're not real Jai but I bet that is what he answers all these questions in his mind πŸ€£ Too bad he can't say it in reality or he'll lose whatever 30-40 fans he has πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ROFL
i never had so much fun reading a post that i had here, whoever created the JKN id, is such a loser with no life, but i love him for providing such a laugh 

@CPR:: can you post krutis answer and post JAI's when they come, i really cant wait to read what she said and if she answered my questionsπŸ˜ƒ