DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

😲 whaaat just happened here?

Message Me.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've spoken to Jai on MANY MANY occasions and this person doesn't sound like Jai at all. :/ Anyways guys I'm trying to sort this out.

Sweetu I'll message you later. Don't have time now.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I've spoken to Jai on MANY MANY occasions and this person doesn't sound like Jai at all. :/ Anyways guys I'm trying to sort this out.

Sweetu I'll message you later. Don't have time now.

SOunds good. (:
And yes. I agree. Dont sound like JAI whatsoever. Dont know how they think they can get away with it. I might message Raj Bhai later.
And goood luck. Go ACE THEM FINALS (:
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jai_kumar_Nair

Okay off to my dance school. I have an early class today.  Am teaching contemporary to Mrs. Sharma's son. Between you and me, I think this kid will be the next Jai Kumar Nair.  I see so much of mself in him. Okay catch you all after dance class.  Toodles, wait no God bless. Happy Priyanka?

Classes at 7:30 AM?
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE you fake Jai πŸ˜› I wish real Jai was as charming as you πŸ˜
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Idk who you are, but you are def NOT the jai kumar nair that I know. I know the way he talks. Please don't fake an identity like that. It's wrong.

Everyone I'm still waiting on Jai's answers. They should be messaged to me through his account. I will only post those answers messaged to me in my inbox through his own fb id. That is the jai that I will trust. That is the jai you all should trust. :)
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LOL Cutie this Jai is definitely fake..I think we all know πŸ˜† I'm 100% sure it's a MID. πŸ˜†
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal9

^^ LOL i know you're not real Jai but I bet that is what he answers all these questions in his mind πŸ€£ Too bad he can't say it in reality or he'll lose whatever 30-40 fans he has πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ROFL
LeadNitrate thumbnail
i never had so much fun reading a post that i had here, whoever created the JKN id, is such a loser with no life, but i love him for providing such a laugh 

@CPR:: can you post krutis answer and post JAI's when they come, i really cant wait to read what she said and if she answered my questionsπŸ˜ƒ