Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ LOL i know you're not real Jai but I bet that is what he answers all these questions in his mind ðŸ¤£ Too bad he can't say it in reality or he'll lose whatever 30-40 fans he has ðŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Payal9

^^ LOL i know you're not real Jai but I bet that is what he answers all these questions in his mind ðŸ¤£ Too bad he can't say it in reality or he'll lose whatever 30-40 fans he has ðŸ˜†

Ladies and gentlemen we have a mind reader among us😛
Having 30-40 fans does not make you come 4th (like some people keep pointing out) in an extremely competitive dance competition while competing with 15 or so other dancers.😊
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not a fan, but this is DEFINITELY not Jai. 😆
I can back up my statement for several reasons which I wouldn't want to state. LOL, even if some characteristics match him, this is NOT him.
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jai_kumar_Nair

Thank you Rani, I got all your questions, and here are the answers to some of the questions. Kruti is busy and will email you her answers.

1) Does winning or losing DID DKS matter to me?

Yes absolutely.  I was robbed in DID 2 when Salman, Siddhesh, and Alisha won.  I should have won considering I am the best dancer to ever walk on the DID stage.  DID LM, I was the best choreographer, but because of Farah, Dharmesh won.  I deserve to win every contest I compete in.

2) Who is my biggest challenge in DKS?

Frankly, there is no dancer of my talent and ability in DKS.  I am the best dancer on the show without a doubt.  Those who don't think so, well they don't know anything about dance.

3) IS the MJ band important to me?

Nope.  It's absolutely worthless.  Just look at who has gotten it, Dharmesh, Prince, Shakti.  There is no way that any of them are good dancers. 

4) Why do many people think I am too arrogant?

Who cares, those people are just jealous of my skills and abilities.

5) Who do I think is the best dancer after me on the show?

I think siddhesh is the closes to me in abilities. 

6) What was it like working with Iglesias and Sunidhi?

It was a good experience.  I belong with these kind of celebrities.  Frankly, I am wasting my time on DID.  The audience is not equipped to judge me.  I am a superior dancer who can't be appreciated by the audience.

7) What's in the future for me?

I plan on branching out internatinoally to showcase my talents, It is plainly obvious that the majority of the audience in India can not appreciate my talents.  I plan on overtaking Hollywood with my superior talents. 

8) Who do I like more, Terrence ore Shaimak?

Quite frankly Shaimak and Terrence are good only in their own styles.  They lack the versatility that I have.  I learnt contemporary well from them but that's about it

9) Do I viist the forums ?

Yes absolutely I do.  I am glad to see that I have so many supporters on the forum. 

Thank you for all the support and keep rocking.  I won' t let you down fans. 

Nice try dude! 🤣
Try harder next time!
Payal9 thumbnail
Hey but nice effort though!! Personality matches 100% ðŸ¤£
Payal9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jai_kumar_Nair

😡 You be quiet, stop putting me down. umm ummm ummm yeah stop it. I am a brilliant dancer and I deserve to be respected. 😡 I am walking out of this interview.
[/QUOTE

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You're my most fav person ever

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd love for one of the viewbies/mods to do an IP search on this member and find out his/her original ID! Now THAT would be fun!😆
Payal9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I'd love for one of the viewbies/mods to do an IP search on this member and find out his/her original ID! Now THAT would be fun!😆

arey we had such MID problems in bigg boss and sadly only global mods or admins can run the test  and they are not allowed to declare either whose ID it was...
Payal9 thumbnail
So if you're real Jai, ðŸ˜• then prove it...Who was the last person you bashed? How many teachers did you disrespect in school?