Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Want SIDYA To suffer (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Before an abortion, around an hour before a drug is given to the pregnant mother and even if she decides later on that she does not want an abortion, chances are she will have anyway because of the medicine. I will not be surprised if she has one.

I will not be surprised if it happens tomorrow.. And then doctor should reveal that she came for abortion and because of that medicine miscarriage happened now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hahaha I would love to see this for once but no its ALWAYS NivRen!! arrrgghh this is soo frustrating Divya is mean and obnoxious yet she never suffers. And Sid knowing how Divya is behaving with Nivi he still showers her with love atleast for once ask her what has Nivi done why are you behaving like this with her?But no everyone just ignores Divya's stupidness. They don't wanna sort things about between the two sisters.  x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumlams

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Before an abortion, around an hour before a drug is given to the pregnant mother and even if she decides later on that she does not want an abortion, chances are she will have anyway because of the medicine. I will not be surprised if she has one.

I will not be surprised if it happens tomorrow.. And then doctor should reveal that she came for abortion and because of that medicine miscarriage happened now...
OH see this is the answer to our prayers. Nivi and Sid will never open their mouths atleast someway it should come infront of the elders.
Lets hope for the best.

But I stopped hooping anything best from CT's, they will again torture our sweet Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumlamsanjubala

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Why cant SIDYA suffer !!!! Why does it always have to be Nivren suffering , crying and taking the family brunt !!!
Why cant SIDYA face family tantrums ...Why is the family not told about Divya going for an abortion .!!! Why is Sid always making a stupid face !!! Why WHy Why !!!!!

Is it because the CTs kknow they cant act !!! I am tired of both of them and their stupid acting and CTs never allowing them to suffer ... I want Divya to have a miscarriage and cry for the rest of her life

Hey Lamya, 

There is a saying, 

Dushman Maray Tay Khushi Na Kariye Sajna Wi Mar Jana hai

Why wish bad for other's when something bad can/would happen to your beloved... I just wish that CTs make use of this track wisely so the outcome is good. I do not care about Sidya's misery or happiness... 

But I agree with your frustration and feel the same way at time...

lams

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OH see this is the answer to our prayers. Nivi and Sid will never open their mouths atleast someway it should come infront of the elders.
Lets hope for the best.

But I stopped hooping anything best from CT's, they will again torture our sweet Nivi.

I do not think that CTs can think like this EVER!!! 

sarahagstn

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
My post was done more out of frustration and so that the CTs can read what we feel about this show !!! anyways I know nothing can come out of it ...Anju's relentless emails to rajan ji might help ... hopefully

savera2007

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
If they cared, we would not have been here today... Lams... 

Why give them the power to turn on/off your mood? The are a bunch of idiots and that's it!
sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Lamya, no matter what SiDya will never suffer. It will always be NiVren. CTs are sadistic and they take pleasure in showing NiVren suffering. I have no respect for SiDya. And no matter how much we break our head, we will not be able to make CTs show what we want. I want Sood house to know what Divya was upto and she was calmly lying on the operations table to get her child aborted and that too without permission of her husband and it was Nivi who used her brain and called Sid. I want to see reactions of Sood family and HL after knowing this fact and then all truths to come out...
But I do not think so we will see this in the history of CCBM.

Awww Anju! Maybe one of these days CTs will wake up and say 'let's fix our screw ups today' I'm hoping and praying for that day and keeping my fingers crossed 24/7... yes even in my sleep Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index